Sign in to follow this  
despair (DayZ)

Ppl still play this? Lol

i quit this game like 2 weeks ago and havent touched it since, dayz is boring as hell. only fun once you first play it but once you "figure things out" its boring

i quit this game like 2 weeks ago and havent touched it since, dayz is boring as hell. only fun once you first play it but once you "figure things out" its boring

You're such a hipster

• Like 1

Yeah this game isn't for everyone. Some people just wont be entertained by sand box play. Something with quests and raids, instant gratification and hand holding and arena PvP with no kind of penalties often suit these people better.

• Like 1

Oh cool dude. Sorry I guess you got the memo that this game is no longer "in". Thankyou for informing us. Kthanksbye tard.

The guy stated his opinion.Thats why its called ''opinion'' The posters above me are plain retarded.

It's a real shame that a good percentage of the gaming community can't be immersed in games or play them for months on end. Look at all these console games that have come our recently, SO much hype but after a month you never hear of them again... a game like Shadow of Chernobyl still gets more mods made for it then Call of Pripyat and alot of people still play it, that seriously good longevity that more games need.

It's a real shame that a good percentage of the gaming community can't be immersed in games or play them for months on end. Look at all these console games that have come our recently, SO much hype but after a month you never hear of them again... a game like Shadow of Chernobyl still gets more mods made for it then Call of Pripyat and alot of people still play it, that seriously good longevity that more games need.

I have to agree with this. People have game ADD. For example, Skyrim. There was so much hype about Skyrim coming out, and everyone was so excited for it. I got the game a month and a half after it came out. I was talking with some friends when I got it, and all they had to say to me was "that game is old".

• Like 1

Well I'd like to think that the game is just a little bit better off without you. Thanks for leaving. Really. We all appreciate it very much.

to quote the original posters other gems....

"i server hop to get infinite gear + flank behind you and alt+f4 when im about to die. i also shoot on sight regardless if youre unarmed."

"Rofl @ all the QQ threads complaining about being killed by other players. i got a suggestion for ya, go play a singleplayer game cause you obviously cant handle getting ownt by other players"

Edited by Jack Lz
  • Like 4

I quit WOW after 1 year for the same reasons... everything became repetitive and It hit me that I was wasting my life.

I put it down 5 years ago and never been on since.

Once I finished through diablo 3 I have not touched it since.

Ive stopped playing BF3 for the last 4 months.

Right now I have been playing DayZ for 2 months or so... almost every night.

Thing is.... EVERY night is something different... For me it never gets boring.

However I know there will be a point in the near future where I go.. shit.. ive done everything.

Now what?

This is where I do think it needs more substance down the road.

We need goals and in game missions to keep us busy while trying to stay alive.

New players already have missions to keep themselves busy..

1:get weapon

2:get bigger pack

3:get medical supplies

4:get food and water

5:get hatchet,matches,knife

6:get map,compass,watch

Next level

1:get better weapons

2:get meat

3:tent

4:find best hiding spot

next level

1:find a broken vehicle

2:find parts for vehicle

3:find fuel for vehicle

4:repair vehicle

5:use vehicle to find a good camp

next level?? (other than get NVG's/Ghillisuit)

This is where I think people turn to banditry

What else are you going to do if your solo and you have everything you can get in the game?

Your going to hunt people.

Some people however will find other creative ways to keep themselves occupied.

Sad to say this, but I think I hit the wall today. Been playing for 3 weeks with friends. A bit last night and a ton today, it felt more like a chore. It was so much fun originally, but now zombies are annoying and not as dominating as I once thought they were. Started player killing over the last 5 days. That's become boring now too. It's sad because it was the most fun I've had in a game since I can remember, but that feeling wore off so fast.

"i server hop to get infinite gear + flank behind you and alt+f4 when im about to die. i also shoot on sight regardless if youre unarmed."

"Rofl @ all the QQ threads complaining about being killed by other players. i got a suggestion for ya, go play a singleplayer game cause you obviously cant handle getting ownt by other players"

Haaaahahahaha ripped !!!! Jog on despair......jog on.

Is this your 'Welcome Back Thread'? If so, Welcome Back!! We all missed you SOO MUCH.

Haaaahahahaha ripped !!!! Jog on despair......jog on.

Funny, I bet he originally left after he died and just forgot to post his QQ, I quit thread.

The guy stated his opinion.Thats why its called ''opinion'' The posters above me are plain retarded.

What about his opinion makes it different to the posters opinions?

His opinion is that the game is boring as hell.

Their opinion is that he's an idiot for bothering to post this.

What about his opinion makes it different to the posters opinions?

His opinion is that the game is boring as hell.

Their opinion is that he's an idiot for bothering to post this.

They are simply insulting him.

I don't even know why you guys respond to threads like these - and yes I know I'm inadvertently doing so too, but only to point out that this is such an obvious troll that you are feeding.

They are simply insulting him.

But their insults are their opinions of the OP!

And aren't you insulting said posters by saying your opinion of them being plain retarded?

Also, only 2 posters actually insulted him, the others didn't.

• Like 1

I'm bored at work and laughing at trolls passes the time nicely.

But their insults are their opinions of the OP!

And aren't you insulting said posters by saying your opinion of them being plain retarded?

Also, only 2 posters actually insulted him, the others didn't.

Cause calling people names is not insulting.

Edited by ChiefMasterKush

Cause calling people names is not insulting.

I'm not saying it isn't.

I'm just saying that this guy is letting one guy off for having an opinion, but condemns the rest because they have an opinion that is also insulting, and that it's ironic that he's insulting people for insulting the OP.

That and it's 1:30 am and I can't sleep!