Sign in to follow this  
Rask

Global Banned

Used scripts to spawn a fuckload of helis on tons of servers. Got banned. Worth it? Fuck yeah. Bring back helicopters you autist, it was the only end game we had.

• Like 9

Surely you didn't spend you money to play this game and get banned.

I'm gonna like your thread simply because your honest about it and yes they need to bring helis back. On a side note if you had HxD open when you were playing a match that was what got you banned not using the script battle eye is terrible like that it can ban though very rarely by using fraps.

Edited by Gaidoon

Surely you didn't spend you money to play this game and get banned.

I've been banned from guild wars over 30 times (30~200$ per account depending on how many expansions). If it's fun then do it. I'm not going to try and justify hacking, I just do it for fun and don't cry about the consequences.

I'm gonna like your thread simply because your honest about it and yes they need to bring helis back. On a side note if you had HxD open when you were playing a match that was what got you banned not using the script battle eye is terrible like that it can ban though very rarely by using fraps.

Don't use HxD, other methods I was just being retarded crashing heli's in cherno so it was lit up like a christmas tree. Got a buddy up on the hotel too with an enfield, many people died that day.

I've been banned from guild wars over 30 times (30~200$ per account depending on how many expansions). If it's fun then do it. I'm not going to try and justify hacking, I just do it for fun and don't cry about the consequences.

Don't use HxD, other methods I was just being retarded crashing heli's in cherno so it was lit up like a christmas tree. Got a buddy up on the hotel too with an enfield, many people died that day.

I understand now, you're just plain stupid.

Autist? What, are you from /v/ or something?

Helicopters are bugged and currently only work on servers that had them before the removal took place.

Wanna explain how to script without HxD then?

Autist? What, are you from /v/ or something?

We use the term frequently on pvx (Guild Wars Build Database).

I understand now, you're just plain stupid.

Yes, I paid $20 to have fun, I am so stupid. WHAT IF I SPEND ANOTHER $20 TO HAVE FUN AGAIN!?!? You're a unique little snowflake aren't you?

Anyways, I have no issues with heli's except desynchs on SUPER laggy servers (200+ ping). Honestly helicopters make the mod fucking amazing. A bitch to learn how to drive, it's a shame rocket hasn't made vehicles more common, they really add to the experience.

i recently found a vehicle. with it i got to witness, whiel driving in the forest, a caravan of 2 motorcycles and a truck inbetween.

that made up for the whole 4 hours i had been running around in the forest.

i mustve been with this same character around 20 hours alive, most of which are running in teh forests going from place to place. ive yet had the pleasure of seeing a player while doing so, anywhere that wasnt near the coast. that's the story of my life. 4 murders and counting : D

Used scripts to spawn a fuckload of helis on tons of servers. Got banned. Worth it? Fuck yeah. Bring back helicopters you autist, it was the only end game we had.

I agree but man cmon now :P

Yes, I paid $20 to have fun, I am so stupid. WHAT IF I SPEND ANOTHER $20 TO HAVE FUN AGAIN!?!? You're a unique little snowflake aren't you?

It defies commonsense to spend in excess of $900 (or any amount of money) on something and not be able to use it.

Wanna explain how to script without HxD then?

There are other methods on how to execute the script. Even cheat engine works... Although he's probably a Copy+paster who uses public hacks like the ones who think they work on my server :P

good for you fuck off

find yourself smth else to play useless bitch

Whoa, everyone is so angry at him...

May I ask, why? Just because he spawns a couple of choppers doesn't mean he is THE TORMENTER OF SOULS WHO RAPES EVERYONE WITH HIS MIGHTY FISTS.

If he would've spawned ammo crates and took fuckton of grenade launchers and TP'd to people and killed them, then he would have been that.

Hahaha, the dayz community is so anal. You're doing good man. Wish I had been in cherno when you started crashing them choppers.

• Like 1

Hahaha, the dayz community is so anal. You're doing good man. Wish I had been in cherno when you started crashing them choppers.

It's ok, I feed off of their rage.

It's ok, I feed off of their rage.

so, is it the lack of sex or parents didn't love you enough? if you had the "balls" for this thread, have the balls to go honest all the way :D

Edited by Ganjastar

so, is it the lack of sex or parents didn't love you enough? if you had the "balls" for this thread, have the balls to go honest all the way :D

How immature. I completely disagree with hacking, but at least this guy admits it, and you guys go around flaming him? First person in forever to actually admit he was hacking and this is what you guys do?

If he wants to keep paying $30 to keep getting banned on this game, let him be, but at least show us that this community is still decent and mature to keep things calm, instead of saying dumb stuff like this.

How immature. I completely disagree with hacking, but at least this guy admits it, and you guys go around flaming him? First person in forever to actually admit he was hacking and this is what you guys do?

If he wants to keep paying $30 to keep getting banned on this game, let him be, but at least show us that this community is still decent and mature to keep things calm, instead of saying dumb stuff like this.

Agreed it's been awhile since we had someone admit they hacked i don't see anything wrong with it as along as he wasn't death matching. Also I think cheat engine sucks HxD works better in my opinion.

P.S I want helis back

P.S I want helis back

Been testing more and on high ping servers there is definitely a syncing issue (only for the players in the chopper). I don't know if it's an issue with the hives anti-teleport or an arma 2 problem. Low ping servers work fine though.

A man with more money than sense

A man with more money than sense

Considering I made around 4k USD off of those accounts I think you have it backwards, everyone is entitled to their opinions though.

I never got the chance to see Helicopters but they definitely sound epic, and a great end game thing for those guys to work at.

I dream of the day I see a chopper flying over my head as I lay dying on the ground from my wounds.

<3