Sign in to follow this  
LouieWills

Satchel Charge Fun

When joining a server me and my friend notice that we had two hundred satchel charges each and we decide to troll people with and this is what happened

If you use them instead of reporting it, isnt that rule violation? (aka bugabuse)

Alright, a question that has been asked many times and I still don't know the answer for sure: are satchel charges legit? I just for the first time ever found some in a camp and I'm hesitant to report and ban the people (they're in the server my clan is running) if they're legit.

Anyone?

Alright, a question that has been asked many times and I still don't know the answer for sure: are satchel charges legit? I just for the first time ever found some in a camp and I'm hesitant to report and ban the people (they're in the server my clan is running) if they're legit.

Anyone?

i dont think they are me and a friend spawned with 200 of them each so we had fun with them and on the day-z wiki there is no mentioning of any satchel charges in the game :)

Anyone?

They are legit. Just very rare as well.

If you use them instead of reporting it, isnt that rule violation? (aka bugabuse)

if you dont know what the fuck youre talking about, shouldnt you shut your mouth?

if you dont know what the fuck youre talking about, shouldnt you shut your mouth?

Hence why I used a questionmark, you fkin retard... :P

Now.. stfu and go to bed.

Edited by Demnish

your entire question implied that satchel charges are illegitimate, which they arent. they spawn in barracks. like i said, know what the fuck youre talking about before you make an idiot out of yourself.

your entire question implied that satchel charges are illegitimate, which they arent. they spawn in barracks. like i said, know what the fuck youre talking about before you make an idiot out of yourself.

You are aware that even if it is a legit item but it was hacked in you can get in trouble for using it?

This sorta happend to me once. While me and my friends was online everyone on the server got a bazooka with 50 rounds in it. We fired off like 20 shots, then we dropped the bazookas cause we were afraid we'd get banned :P

A hacker gave it to everyone on the server, it was an EU server, dont remember wich one, he did this text across the screen saying "Hahahahaha!" And then everyone recieved a bazooka. I was at the highest tower in cherno, saw like 5 different people down in cherno shooting bazookas everywhere, was crazy :D

i dont think they are me and a friend spawned with 200 of them each so we had fun with them and on the day-z wiki there is no mentioning of any satchel charges in the game :)

Are you that thick that you just admitted to hacking on the DayZ forums?

*facepalm*

Lol! Me and some friends found a hacker's stash of a dozen or so satchels so of course, I blew stuff up to see what would happen too!

Lol! Me and some friends found a hacker's stash of a dozen or so satchels so of course, I blew stuff up to see what would happen too!

Uhhh, what motorbike is that? Is it the m1030? I thought they only came in green.

Edited by Niko Kalmeka

200 satchel charges -____-

Obviously legit. I can understand 2-5 At most unless all you do is server hop and farm the barracks...

I must admit it's fun blowing up cities with them though :D

Are you that thick that you just admitted to hacking on the DayZ forums?

*facepalm*

i dint admit to anything i said we were spawned with them not that we spawned you dumb prick learn to read

Please don't play with those in public servers. You can make your own private or public server and play there with Arma 2 content with your friends.

Loot table says "pipe_bomb" for barracks, 0.11%. I assume that's it.

Who names this shit? Pipe bomb?

Fireplace? Hatchet?

Urf.