Didn't get much activity on my general chat thread, so I decided to create a trading thread here.

Post anything you'd like to trade. Finer details can be worked out through PM. There is no trading post or middleman system like there was with freeside, so keep in mind the risks of meeting up with strangers.

My group has an M107 or two, a crapton of DMRs, a variety of M4/M16 variants, and maybe even a Mk. 48 or AS50 that we could part ways with given you've got something that we want. We've also got ammo for all the aforementioned guns and more. Just ask, we might have something that I haven't mentioned but that we're still willing to trade (We won't be giving up any suppressed weapons or night vision).

Edited by Comrade Sniper

do you have a M16 with acog sight?

can trade m249 saw, FAL (withough sight). shitload of medical suplies needed - we got plenty!

I'd like to buy 10 FALs and 10 AKs along with 5 maps, compasses and 3 boxes of matches. Bring them all, alone to the coords 63,44 in the middle of the forest and we will make a fair trade. I will honestly be alone.

^ EXAMPLE

A warning to people trading, just be careful that you don't get lured :) Good day everybody

Great idea for a thread too btw

• Like 1

if you got an M24 i would love to trade something for it... the DMR what do you want for that? just say something and ill look into it

do you have a M16 with acog sight?

can trade m249 saw, FAL (withough sight). shitload of medical suplies needed - we got plenty!

I had one in my backpack, it disappeared when I logged on a couple days ago :/

Edit: We just obtained an L85 with Thermal Sight, possibly willing to trade that, I'll have to talk it over with my group.

Edited by Comrade Sniper

I've got several goods I need to move. Plenty of sniper rifles. Plenty of Helicopter Crash weapons.

im willing to trade an M16 w/M203

pm me offers!

I've got several goods I need to move. Plenty of sniper rifles. Plenty of Helicopter Crash weapons.

SVD by any chance?

I have an M14 EP1 with 4 DMR mags. I'm looking for a non shit-tier sniper with some ammo, preferred DMR sniper.

I also have a Non silenced PDW (a plethora of ammo), and am looking for a Glock 17.

Death is bittersweet.

I have a nonsilenced PDW (Somehow salvaged (By murder)) Still looking for a glock 17.

Edited by Ava Matsuda

looking for an SVD. we have plenty of weapons to trade...so name your price anyone. pm me if your intersested or just let me know if anyone has a good lmg..willing to trade for one of those

Didn't get much activity on my general chat thread, so I decided to create a trading thread here.

Post anything you'd like to trade. Finer details can be worked out through PM. There is no trading post or middleman system like there was IS with freeside, so keep in mind the risks of meeting up with strangers.

My group has an M107 or two, a crapton of DMRs, a variety of M4/M16 variants, and maybe even a Mk. 48 or AS50 that we could part ways with given you've got something that we want. We've also got ammo for all the aforementioned guns and more. Just ask, we might have something that I haven't mentioned but that we're still willing to trade (We won't be giving up any suppressed weapons or night vision).

Fixed ;)