Sign in to follow this  
prodigy_burn

Help, my dayz dont work after use Six Launcher.

I have the same issue with trying to instal the game through six launcher. It sits and spins for awhile and then throws up that error. I am not able to instal the game. I have uninstalled six launcher, same with arma 2 OA. I am not sure why it is having an issue.

I am also running it in admin

Edited by valen

Did you guys:

1) Run ARMA 2 and ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead right after install? (so it could patch/update/create config file)

2) Manually install DayZ and ARMA 2 beta first?

If not, try those options first. They may make it work. If you have already tried those, then trying running DayZ without Six Launcher and see what happens (using the target directory commands, etc.)

I have the same issue with trying to instal the game through six launcher. It sits and spins for awhile and then throws up that error. I am not able to instal the game. I have uninstalled six launcher, same with arma 2 OA. I am not sure why it is having an issue.

I am also running it in admin

This is my problem too.

Did you guys:

1) Run ARMA 2 and ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead right after install? (so it could patch/update/create config file)

2) Manually install DayZ and ARMA 2 beta first?

If not, try those options first. They may make it work. If you have already tried those, then trying running DayZ without Six Launcher and see what happens (using the target directory commands, etc.)

Right now I am not even able to instal the mod. I click on instal and it does nothing.

Anyone got any help for us? I had it working last week then something happened and it stopped working at all.

Right now I am not even able to instal the mod. I click on instal and it does nothing.

What do you mean you click on install and it does nothing...? There isn't any executable that automatically installs it. You have to install it yourself via the .rar files from the DayZ homepage.

-_-

Have a link with the steps friend?

YouTube has several easy to follow guides. Choose one for the installation method that you went with (Steam or retail) and follow the guides. I suggest finding a guide that uses Six Launcher as it keeps everything updated for you, but it's your choice in the end.

Six launcher will instal the game in the correct location in OA folder. When six launcher is used a big button with instal comes up on the left side of the launcher.

Six launcher will instal the game in the correct location in OA folder. When six launcher is used a big button with instal comes up on the left side of the launcher.

They are saying that it does not work (and it didn't work for me, either). I had to manually install DayZ and then it kept it updated.

Edited by Shuriken333