herd

Typical firefight in DayZ

waiting for OP to remove video, he already made it unlisted, LOL

It was unlisted from the beginning. Please assume more random shit

If you didn't keep editing quotes, you would see what you wrote and which posts people have replied to.

I don't wanna fall out, it's just funny that you got caught. bahahaha :lol:

DC'ing for zombies is legit!

DC'ing when I'm shooting at you isn't

This thread is almost as good as the thread with the guy bitching about the game not saving the gear he got from ghosting and server hopping too quickly.

This thread is almost as good as the thread with the guy bitching about the game not saving the gear he got from ghosting and server hopping too quickly.

I never said that. Please make up more random stuff.

care to quote w/o modifying my quite ?

where do I DC in the video ?

where do I DC in the video ?

Now that you have trimmed the last few seconds of the video, you don't - but neither does the other guy now. bahahaha :lol:

you didn't DC man, you "changed controls" *wink* *wink*

Yes I did.

I never said that. Please make up more random stuff.

The video said it for you.

Now that you have trimmed the last few seconds of the video, you don't - but neither does the other guy now. bahahaha :lol:

There was a menu on the video. People assumed to much random shit. The whole point of this topic to be against DC. Of any kind.

delete

Edited by Roboserg

LOL he actually trimmed out the menu in video.

thread over

don't forget to rename it too, "Typical hypocritical retard in Dayz"

Edited by Winston The Ripper

LOL he actually trimmed out the menu in video.

thread over

How is it ? I am still against DC. Please go on

I like to change my controls and options when zombies are eating me too. It makes the game much more hardcore.

• Like 2

I like to change my controls and options when zombies are eating me too. It makes the game much more hardcore.

if you ever record a video make sure you edit that part out... wouldn't want anyone to see your tactical key rebinds in action, in one battle i managed to rebind my keys 6 times.

• Like 1

if you ever record a video make sure you edit that part out... wouldn't want anyone to see your tactical key rebinds in action, in one battle i managed to rebind my keys 6 times.

I actually bind everything to one key so I have to change it every time I need to do anything. This game was too easy otherwise. I think OP does the same thing as it's obvious he had to change the key so he could run away from the zombies.

• Like 1

I actually bind everything to one key so I have to change it every time I need to do anything. This game was too easy otherwise. I think OP does the same thing as it's obvious he had to change the key so he could run away from the zombies.

exactly! Assume everyone is stupid retard. Way to go !

You should try binding your 'ESC' key with your eyes closed so it makes for an even bigger challenge just to get your menu up!

exactly! Assume everyone is stupid retard. Way to go !

So you're not super hardcore? Hrm.. You said you were hardcore earlier I just thought you were super hardcore too. :(

Haha... That's amusing.

I guess next time I'm in a tight spot, I'll go "adjust my control settings"... I've been playing with some bad settings for too long already - so no wonder I keep dying in the game! :D

they should add some kind of timer when you want to abort... idk its just annoying when people d/c if they are getting f***** up