Sign in to follow this  
greenpeacekiller

Stuck at Loading after updating BattlEye

I was playing and kept getting kicked saying "BattlEye not updating". So I updated BattlEye.

Now I keep getting kicked for "BattlEye not responding". And I keep getting stuck at loading now aswell. If i download one update below my ArmA will crash when i try to join a server.

Anyone know what to do?

I was playing and kept getting kicked saying "BattlEye not updating". So I updated BattlEye.

Now I keep getting kicked for "BattlEye not responding". And I keep getting stuck at loading now aswell. If i download one update below my ArmA will crash when i try to join a server.

Anyone know what to do?

I don't believe it. Battle Eye is a flawless piece of software designed and managed by a state of the art team of crack programmers. The mere implication that Battle Eye has somehow caused or thereby been involved with any game interruption is appalling. I am sickened by this post. How dare you sir, how dare you.

I am having the same issue. After many crashes, I've got DayZ to the point of not crashing...but now the problem is that I get this same error message on every single server I try. Cannot play at all.

I have this problem quite often as well. I have Beta version 94786 (if that matters) and get kicked because BattleEye either doesn't update or respond.

I'm still able to play on some servers (one from RoosterTeeth was working fine), but this problem is what I run into most of the time. :(

Please use the latest beta.

+new BE installers included within

+ some other fixes

* shall be playable for most users now (or all)

+ beta in Sync with 1.61 RC2 candidate for these who don't want install 1.61 RC2

BattlEye status: ... supported ...