rickenwing@gmail.com

[1.5.7] Keep Spawning at the Coast

Date/Time: 4 Times now. Today at 11:55 EST

What happened: Logged out of Electro a few days ago, logged back in and now I am at the beach. This has happened the past 4 times I've played Dayz since 1.5.7.

Where you were: The lastest time I logged off the roof of the north hospital in electro.

What you were doing: Logging in

*Current installed version: 1.5.7

*Server(s) you were on: Fl 2, Fl 1

Arma OA: Latest Beta Patch.

At first I thought it was because of the database error that was posted a few days ago. But now this keeps happening with a group of my friends, we all log off in the same location, and then re spawn completely separated at the coast. This is becoming annoying. I know it is an alpha.

• Like 1

Same issue. Log off in one location with gear, log in after the server has restarted and I'm in a new location along the coast with the same gear sometimes, other times I have starter gear.

This is happening to me now. Keep ending up on the beach after logging for 12 hours. has happened the past 2 days in a row.

Edited by Phantasm
  • Like 1

Same here,

I Was behind Balota Airfield this morning..came up from work, logged in and was just at kamenka coast.

Walked a few to kamishovo..reloged, and again at coast.

Edited by Danpros

Has happen to me twice logged of at NW airfield logged back on was on the coast by cherno. Ran all the way back to NW and logged out. Logged in same thing spawn on coast. I do keep all may stuff.

• Like 1

Yeah I haven't lost any gear. Logging on the coast with the gear I do have is pretty damn risky...

I hear that

Have they changed the starting gear to 'not even a makharov or knife and no punching ' or have i got a bad weapons file ?

Am I here just for entertainment for bandits ?

Did I just waste my money buying this game?

If we start weaponless and vulnerable you take any playability from the game once you die ever.

Corpses I find have starter kit ie mostly nothing not even food drink.

Did this epic failure of a change happen between all those videos i saw and when I stupidly bought the game.

Mr Hall I feel really ripped off.

Have stayed alive for houres till i die of thirst - found some ammo cannot club anything with it - anyone I see kills me.

By adding a "murders" tally you make any freshman fresh meat for players and all you made was a PVP game.

I heard the interview with sidestrafe and Mr Hall - that is not what is the aim.

If you want to dramatically reduce player Kill take away the KILLS Tally?

"" Am I taking Crazy Pills?""

Bought the game yesterday over it in one day.

Great game potential.

Quoll69

• Like 1

Same exact problem here. Last time I was scouting for camps north of the NWAF. Logged back in and now I'm down in Kamenka. Still have all my gear, though.

Have they changed the starting gear to 'not even a makharov or knife and no punching ' or have i got a bad weapons file ?

If we start weaponless and vulnerable you take any playability from the game once you die ever.

Did this epic failure of a change happen between all those videos i saw and when I stupidly bought the game.

Have stayed alive for houres till i die of thirst - found some ammo cannot club anything with it - anyone I see kills me.

By adding a "murders" tally you make any freshman fresh meat for players and all you made was a PVP game.

I heard the interview with sidestrafe and Mr Hall - that is not what is the aim.

Great game potential.

Quoll69

The game's not supposed to be fair. Quit bitching, and play through it, or don't play and don't whine.

Something to try is play on a low-population server.

Edited by allyourbase51
  • Like 6

Same issue, ran to the NW airfield 3 times tonight. :/

• Like 1

Have the same issue. Respawned 3 times, my friend respawned once after looting at Stary. We relog often because our computers are not that strong and we have to restart the game once in a while with TeamSpeak, Skype and everything on.

same here. Logged out in NWAF. Logged in on the shore of Prigorsdy(sumthin like that). I still have the gears though but my stats are reset.

Happening to me alot now. I saw most of the coastline over several servers i went to :( using 1.7.2.4.

Updated to 1.7.2.5 and still the same.

Edited by RandyMcgrabb

count me in =D i loggedout in stary sobor logged back in Eliktro, got to admit though thanks to that i found a coyote BP and compass

Edited by gelmous

I can also confirm at least 5 people being randomly spawned on the coastline complete with all their gear on server changes over the past 5 hours, for me it happened twice both on server changes. None of us had updated to the lastest patch so we were all running 1.7.2.4.

happened to 5 of us when we first started playing after the patch was updated, logged out several times while we were playing for like 5-6 hours due to the still occuring graphix glitch that happens around military bodies and logged in back in the same spot, but i stoped playing for a few hours and when i logged back in, i went back to the beach

Happened to me 3 times now and once will all 3 of our group, logging out for a short time seems to be fine but as I log off over night I will be reset from wherever I am to a spawn point by the coast; hope this bug gets fixed soon its basically making the game unplayable for me.

Great game potential.

Quoll69

LOLz, silly console gamers! X_x