Nailcannon

Bandits > Survivors.

Best part of tonight was ruinning up to the Bandit that killed me and took all my stuff after I killed his buddy, blasting him away with 5 Mak rounds before he shot me leg, then shooting 1 more round through the bush to finish him off.

I ended up with more from him then I originally had. It was really his loss for grabbing my sniper and trying to snipe people five feet away from my corpse.

All I know is Bandits get one to the head, For Fun, For loot, I don't care about the excuse that got them the Bandit outfit because when they run into me it'll be the same excuse as every bandit that runs into me 'Self Defense' they either kill me or die to me. Best part is I like to hide their bodies so if they ever even make it back they wont have anything left :D

With this upcoming patch its just gonna be anyone I run into that I don't know. Everyones gonna end up being a bandit nowadays no consequences. So your entire Bandit > Survivor topic is moot.

It's funny how some bandits brag about how negative their humanity is. It's almost like talking about your killstreak.

I was going to type more, but there's no reason to argue over the internet. Especially about an alpha. Have with the faction vs faction mentality.

people seem to have missed a part of my post so ill just post it again.

"(minus the ones that go randomly PKing on the coast for the lulz)"

I'm not trying to vindicate ALL bandits. I, just like everyone else, hate the bandits that run around the coast killing new players that are only armed with makarovs( the "call of duty kids"). I was talking more of the rough life up north where being a bandit is the only way to stay alive so being skilled and using cunning tactics is the prevalent means of survival. Obviously not all bandits are mature, I was merely pointing out the ones that are.Also, bad-ass was probably the wrong word and it probably made me seem like a kid. What i meant was that the stories of how a guy managed to infiltrate a group and dispatch them without them being any the wiser are much more entertaining than having a forum full of "need to find buddies to play with!" and "how i died :(" threads.

Being a survivor is harder, we want to trust, we try to trust we will hesitate on the trigger hoping that the person you are facing is of like minded.

Bandits can scope in from range and kneecap you

Bandits do not need to hesitate

Bandits have a much simplified life style.

At the moment the game is balanced towards bandits sadly (as some one said zombies are a side show) until we get to the point of "i could kill this guy but that group of zombies outside will rip me to shreds" it will be unbalanced, hopefully in future patches either human blood on a bandit or something like that will attract zombies to them more than survivors I do not see this changing.

I personally prefer to try and survive without killing other survivors.

Bandits see this game as a simple deathmatch with zombies. Survivors see this game as a survival game with human controlled enemies.

Bandits kill for survive, id never kill someone just for the funs, i kill thembecouse i need theyr food, water and ammunition. thats how we survive, if you run hundreds of miles to loot something, we just wait for that shot and its all good, we justsurvive in a diferent way. but whatever, the game wouldnt be as fun if everybody were playing like the good guy survivor or like bandits, this kind of 'fight' between us is what keep us playing.

Bandits kill for survive' date=' id never kill someone just for the funs, i kill thembecouse i need theyr food, water and ammunition. thats how we survive[...']

You are quite an exception. People like you make this game intense (thankfully) while bandits killing newbies at the coast for fun just turn this game into another random DM.

Bandits kill for survive' date=' id never kill someone just for the funs, i kill thembecouse i need theyr food, water and ammunition. thats how we survive[...']

You are quite an exception. People like you make this game intense (thankfully) while bandits killing newbies at the coast for fun just turn this game into another random DM.

why dont you just pretend all the people killing you just need your supplies? its unlikely you will ever know their motivation anyways and it doesnt affect you anymore then a person that actually does need your supplies

I had a survivor walk up on me while I was texting. He shot me after I said "peace" and tried to continue walking toward my destination.

I'm a bandit because I trust nobody, not because it's fun to make life hard for survivors.