anton364@hotmail.nl

THIS CANT BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, good job =\. Cars are fun but they are also a beacon "I'm right here" choose to live and don't fool with things that you don't need.

This thread is genuinely heartwarming.

rocket said he wanted to create a game that wasn't always fun and sometimes frustrated and confounded players.

Mission accomplished, rocket. Mission accomplished.

As for you, OP, scoop that stanky mess out of your diaper, pull on a fresh one and get back out there!

• Like 3

I'll be waiting <3

i dont think you killed me.

but this is just gay yesterday too i made a car and someone stole it and now i made a car and exacly someone is there thats just impossible luck for him IMPOSSIBLE

This thread is genuinely heartwarming.

rocket said he wanted to create a game that wasn't always fun and sometimes frustrated and confounded players.

Mission accomplished, rocket. Mission accomplished.

As for you, OP, scoop that stanky mess out of your diaper, pull on a fresh one and get back out there!

yea you mean always frustrating i lost 8 cars in 2 days.. included 2 cars after repaired

Sounds like you need someone to watch your back so that things like this don't happen... also, sounds like you need anger management. Getting killed is part of the game.. at least you see repairable vehicles.. I've been playing this game for a LONG time, and the only vehicles i see are the ones that are being driven by other people...

Take a few deep breaths, and start again. It will be ok.

Sounds like you need someone to watch your back so that things like this don't happen... also, sounds like you need anger management. Getting killed is part of the game.. at least you see repairable vehicles.. I've been playing this game for a LONG time, and the only vehicles i see are the ones that are being driven by other people...

Take a few deep breaths, and start again. It will be ok.

someone was watching my back but he had to brb
  • Like 1

Killing your buddy who failed you, will make you feel a little better.

that’s the game..honestly if i sow you repairing the car i would sit down, smoke me a joint and wait till u do all the work for me...and when i see u coming back last time I’ll kill u...and that’s the reason why i don’t use cars, feel so vulnerable while repairing it and driving it around..

Always have this on your mind: this is just a game, those are only pixels, and if you find one item/vehicle you will find another one for sure..Games supposed to be fun..if they stop being fun...

I think every experienced player can tell many stories of stupid deaths… <_<

GL&HF

Edited by snowcrAsh42

lol - op, chill man. Its not like you wasted 2 weeks doing this. Get some friends online and you'll have this sorted in no time. You can't honestly be surprised at being killed.. I mean, you're fixing something that is really sought after, and just when it's finished (i.e. you did all the work) a predator moves in and takes it (and you).

Have some mates watch your back. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I have sat and watched unrepaired vehicles before as they are wonderful bait.

Despite the large map, it's very possible to have people bump into you in the middle of nowhere.

Nut up or shut up.

AFTER 2 HOURS OF FINDING A CAR AND REPAIR IT I GOT ALL THE WEELS I GET KILLED REALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD FKING I QUITTT 8 CARS IN 2 DAYS IMPOSSIBLE

ive been running 10 times on the place getting weels when i got the 4th weel i get killed? CANT FKING CANT THIS IS A JOKE

Hahaha! Sounds like my first experience with finally trying to build a car. Also... GREEN MOUNTAIN.

yea you mean always frustrating i lost 8 cars in 2 days.. included 2 cars after repaired

Yeah, yeah. Shit happens, man.

I once spent all day repairing a pick-up truck that needed every single part. I did it on my own, on foot, without server hopping. It took 8+ hours.

Then I put all my worldly possessions inside the truck.

Then the server restarted and when it came back the truck had moved 10 feet to the left and was stuck inside a tree.

When I got it, it exploded in a fireball and killed me instantly, destroying all my gear in the process.

Know what I did?

Kept playing.

Keep your chin up. You will be fine I promise.

• Like 2

There's the door, don't come back and play this "shit game" it's a mod actually, but judging from your posting abilities, I don't know if you have the brain power to deduce that.

I'm getting an image of a dude with a sniper rifle sitting in a lawn chair, sipping on some lemonade while watching this dude scramble back and forth several times before he hears the engine fire up, then he pops him in the face and enjoys his new ride.

I think the brb guy is a spy. He set you up. This is DayZ trust noone. lol

I'm just laughing at the two hour part. Most of us have probably died after a much longer life without raging.

Step 1: Learn about game and its dependance on 'surviving' with no rules of engament.

Step 2: Build a car

Step 4: Get killed by a stalker/lucky passer-by

Step 5: Go to fourms and rage about dying like a 12 year old.

Step 6: ???

Step 7: Beans. Lots of Beans.

At least you lost your car legitimately; I lost my Hilux and crappy 4 seat car (whatever it is called) when the server it was on (US2) decided to not exist anymore. They were in a perfect hiding spot WAY up north too... I haven't found another car since. I found a tractor, but someone stole it...

Hey thanks for the car. Next time could you hit the dashboard with some Armor-all and wash the exterior for me? This one's got tears all over it.

i think you may just be bad at dayz bro.