jonnerz

40% OFF SALE | Premium DayZ Server Hosting | Host Altitude (Ltd)

Yes you can set the ping limit.

We are hoping to have some in stock soon (2-3 days), we can install DayZ for you for a small fee.

Interesting i quote "DayZ will be pre-installed" on the VPS option.

If you apply a fee you should note it, not that i am unwilling to pay tough.

Couple of quick questions.

on the allocated resources we could run how many slot server 50 ?

And what are our allocated resources ? on demand or dedicated ?

If so how many cores do we get ?

On the guy saying that one of the minimal specs now are 8 gigs ram

we have been running one server for over a month now (50slot) and not reached 2 gigs ever.

From what i hear its the CPU that is taxed the most.

order number 9519074186

i've been patient. would like our server today

also have a ticket open. #

7-15-12*UPDATE* Still no word 24 hours later. ETA on server was Today

7-17-12 *UPDATE*- recieved notification that the system used to create servers has been having problems and that maybe my server would be up today, no ETA given.

7-17-12 *UPDATE* # 2- Recieved response to Ticket # 264314 stated that "you will receive an email soon" 5 hours ago

7-17-12 *UPDATE* #3- looked at my details on the Host Altitude Site, and now it says ETA JULY 19. Originally it was 15th, then 16th, then today i was told it would be up, now it's the 19th? submitted another ticket with high priority, if not responded to within the next 2 hours, i will request a refund and find another host.

7-17-12 UPDATE #4- High Priority ticket was responded to quickly, (maybe they shouldn't have priority tickets because the others i didn't make high priority and it took an average of 13 hours to get a response), i am told that my server is next in the que and in 30 minutes something will happen (though i don't know what), very little information about what is actually happening here. Still not happy, but if my server goes up today, i'll give them a shot. PROTIP* exploit the high priority ticket system, you'll get better results when you are looking for a response.

7-17-12 UPDATE #5- Server is up but status is unknown, cannot install updates (did you install them?) CP login is apparently not the same as login i created when registering. Do not have username and CP login, (somehow got in). Cannot find server in 6 launcher or arma II game. awaiting response from ticket #

#503665 and #883352. would greatly appreciate not just server being online, but also usable and active.

7-17-12 UPDATE #6- server is showing up in server list, can't get in, applied updates ( i think), and restarted. took 15 minutes to get to loading screen, was not able to get in. lobby showed 3 people in OPFOR team. So Far, looks like update applied, but noone seems to be able to get in the server.

7-17-12 UPDATE #7- SERVER IS RUNNING INCORRECT VERSION OF THE SERVER SIDE APPLICATION, YOU CANNOT PLAY ON THIS SERVER IF YOU ARE THE SERVER ADMIN PLEASE CONTACT THE DAYZ STAFF.

i did run all updates except the one marked DO NOT USE

7-17-12 UPDATE #8- It isn't whitelisted yet, it will be within an hour.

-----------

Connor J.

Support Team

7-17-12 UPDATE #9- SERVER IS UP AND RUNNING/WHITELISTED. OFF TO A ROCKY START, BUT I'D GIVE HOST ALTITUDE A 6.5/10 SO FAR. WE'LL SEE HOW THE SERVER PERFORMS. KEEPING IN MIND THIS IS THE CHEAPEST SERVER THEY HAVE. SERVER WILL BE SHUTDOWN UNTIL I GET SOME SETTINGS SORTED, HOPEFULLY NO MORE MAJOR ISSUES.

Edited by Crow Bennett

i just wanna say for those who are willing to buy a server from this company:

1. 9 days waiting for the server to be delivered (already paid).

2. before i bought the server = 10 min response time when i open a ticket //// after i bought the server = 2 days later i get a response.

3. server restarting for no reason.

4. cannot ban hackers from the server.

5.low fps and huge desyncs.

im sure they will erase my post.

order number 9519074186

i've been patient. would like our server today

also have a ticket open. #

7-15-12*UPDATE* Still no word 24 hours later. ETA on server was Today

7-17-12 *UPDATE*- recieved notification that the system used to create servers has been having problems and that maybe my server would be up today, no ETA given.

7-17-12 *UPDATE* # 2- Recieved response to Ticket # 264314 stated that "you will receive an email soon" 5 hours ago

7-17-12 *UPDATE* #3- looked at my details on the Host Altitude Site, and now it says ETA JULY 19. Originally it was 15th, then 16th, then today i was told it would be up, now it's the 19th? submitted another ticket with high priority, if not responded to within the next 2 hours, i will request a refund and find another host.

7-17-12 UPDATE #4- High Priority ticket was responded to quickly, (maybe they shouldn't have priority tickets because the others i didn't make high priority and it took an average of 13 hours to get a response), i am told that my server is next in the que and in 30 minutes something will happen (though i don't know what), very little information about what is actually happening here. Still not happy, but if my server goes up today, i'll give them a shot. PROTIP* exploit the high priority ticket system, you'll get better results when you are looking for a response.

7-17-12 UPDATE #5- Server is up but status is unknown, cannot install updates (did you install them?) CP login is apparently not the same as login i created when registering. Do not have username and CP login, (somehow got in). Cannot find server in 6 launcher or arma II game. awaiting response from ticket #

#503665 and #883352. would greatly appreciate not just server being online, but also usable and active.

7-17-12 UPDATE #6- server is showing up in server list, can't get in, applied updates ( i think), and restarted. took 15 minutes to get to loading screen, was not able to get in. lobby showed 3 people in OPFOR team. So Far, looks like update applied, but noone seems to be able to get in the server.

7-17-12 UPDATE #7- SERVER IS RUNNING INCORRECT VERSION OF THE SERVER SIDE APPLICATION, YOU CANNOT PLAY ON THIS SERVER IF YOU ARE THE SERVER ADMIN PLEASE CONTACT THE DAYZ STAFF.

i did run all updates except the one marked DO NOT USE

7-17-12 UPDATE #8- It isn't whitelisted yet, it will be within an hour.

-----------

Connor J.

Support Team

We're sorry for the 2 day delay but we had some unfortunate and unplanned delays. The ETA was set to the 19th on the order page which may also show up in your services. This was for new customers and not you.

We told you 30 minutes when your server was being created, unfortunately it failed the first time and we had to manually find out why. Once we fixed the issue your server was up (about 1-2 hours later?).

Your server's status was unknown because it was still creating. Due to the previous error you may have been sent your login details early and so gained access to the CP before your server was ready.

The first time the server loads it can take around 10 minutes, this started happening with the latest patch.

Your server should be whitelisted any minute now, we hoped this was going to be done a few hours ago but seems to have been delayed.

If you have any more concerns please contact us.

i just wanna say for those who are willing to buy a server from this company:

1. 9 days waiting for the server to be delivered (already paid).

2. before i bought the server = 10 min response time when i open a ticket //// after i bought the server = 2 days later i get a response.

3. server restarting for no reason.

4. cannot ban hackers from the server.

5.low fps and huge desyncs.

im sure they will erase my post.

1. This was due to several unforseen circumstances and we did offer a refund at about the 3-4 day stage.

2. The 2 day response time is very abnormal and our response time is currently at about 6-8 hours. This is still double what we are normally at but we have a backlog of orders still, this takes up much of our ticket answering time. More staff are en-route.

3. Did you create a ticket about this?

4. You can ban hackers using the in-game admin commands.

5. Did you create a ticket about this? This is not normal and we need to investigate it.

Jonnerz, im not opening tickets anymore... here I have a faster response.

sometimes we have 100000 desync values. this is really sad the game is unplayable at this point :(

if I ask you to give a little more attention to our server and our tickets would you?

PS: the server is never full, nobody want to play on it

Edited by -deadmau5-

Jonnerz, im not opening tickets anymore... here I have a faster response.

sometimes we have 100000 desync values. this is really sad the game is unplayable at this point :(

if I ask you to give a little more attention to our server and our tickets would you?

PS: the server is never full, nobody want to play on it

What's your server IP?

Edited by Jonnerz

i got a problem with my server to (im all new to this server thing) it just say wait for host when i join and i dont know how to update it to the lastest patch?

IP:5.9.54.145:2602

+ i cant use the current activity:S

Edited by hasse

I have a ticket open for you guys under ticket number187987 . I forgot to mention a new York or us east coast server would be great.

Current customer, proude server owner.

I will add:

- Exellent customer service, every issue I had, has been dealt with under 24h ... this is rare, so props to you guys.

- Server is running smooth !!! I am running 100+ Fps in game, no stuttering, no lags due to the server, nothing, smooth as a babies ass

- I informed them of some defects in the service, thay worked on it and it's all working perfectly now.

Go ahead, don't hesitate in buying a server. You will not regret it.

• Like 2

Today's average ticket response time has been 3 hours, we're pretty much back to normal. All current waiting orders will be up today (NY tomorrow) and from tomorrow all servers will be set up within 1 hour from when the payment is received.

i got a problem with my server to (im all new to this server thing) it just say wait for host when i join and i dont know how to update it to the lastest patch?

IP:5.9.54.145:2602

+ i cant use the current activity:S

You can update to the latest patch by clicking the "Updates" button when you are logged into the control panel. This will fix that issue.

I will add:

- Exellent customer service, every issue I had, has been dealt with under 24h ... this is rare, so props to you guys.

- Server is running smooth !!! I am running 100+ Fps in game, no stuttering, no lags due to the server, nothing, smooth as a babies ass

- I informed them of some defects in the service, thay worked on it and it's all working perfectly now.

Thank you P5ykoOHD, your feedback is greatly appreciated. :)

I will add:

Ok, first of all, can you tell us when you got yours? because i heard only good things about them before i got the server, but at this moment they are having a huge demand and they are not dealing with it very well and and its so disappointing to us. they need to realize that quality is better than quantity.

Edited by -deadmau5-

Server is performing quite well so far. console is limited, but that's what i paid for. would like an option to edit server config, but not sure if hive allows it. like i said, off to a rocky start, but things are looking good from here

Server is performing quite well so far. console is limited, but that's what i paid for. would like an option to edit server config, but not sure if hive allows it. like i said, off to a rocky start, but things are looking good from here

We restrict settings that could affect hive and potentially cause hive problems, we are open to suggestions if there is a certain setting you wish to change that you don't think will cause any problems. Good to hear you are currently happy with your service, let us know if you need any help!

Ok, first of all, can you tell us when you got yours? because i heard only good things about them before i got the server, but at this moment they are having a huge demand and they are not dealing with it very well and and its so disappointing to us. they need to realize that quality is better than quantity.

deadmau5 I'm not too sure what you need help with at the moment? You ordered during a bad time and I am really sorry for this but our support ticket reply average today is currently 3 hours and 9 minutes. Yes we did not have a good 5-6 days last week but things are pretty much back to normal now and if you create a ticket and stick your ticket number here I will assist you straight away.

We are all about the quality, we had a large influx of orders over the past week and stock levels at that time were not quite enough. Obviously our support quality temporarily dropped during this time but now that we have plenty of stock and instant setup (as of tommorow), our support is back to it's normal quality.

Edited by Jonnerz

I've been trying to get the server up and running since last night. I'm having two problems with it right now.

(1) The server does not show up as online in DayZ or the TCAdmin current activity.

(2) If it does show up as online, it doesn't allow anyone to connect to it and remains on "Wait for host."

Ticket #511273

I've been trying to get the server up and running since last night. I'm having two problems with it right now.

(1) The server does not show up as online in DayZ or the TCAdmin current activity.

(2) If it does show up as online, it doesn't allow anyone to connect to it and remains on "Wait for host."

Ticket #511273

Just answered your ticket, you had a corrupt mission file.

Bump for by far the best hosting service for DayZ.

I did my research before purchasing a server, and am glad that I had. Host Altitude has had excellent customer service, 99% server up time, no lag, and easy to manage servers. I've opened multiple tickets, for various issues related to DayZ where I couldn't fix the problem myself. I often received a response within hours at the most which really is impressive. I am extremely satisfied with this host, and recommend people looking for a DayZ host to go with Jonnerz.

• Like 2

A few DayZ ago. (Bad pun intended)

Yes, there have been problems, each of which I have notified them of, and each one of them was solved under 24h (usually within 6 to 8 hours from creation of the ticket).

The guys at the customer service are really great, you get an answer really fast, and I mean really fast ... there are some customer services that I am still waiting to hear from after 10 years.

My Server has no Lag at all, sure you need to select where you get it, mine is hosted in Germany as I live in France and play with people from England.

I also got a "Max Ping 100", so that people with rotten connexions do not pull the server down ...

Don't forget, too many people with bad ping, will make your server lag ... been experiencing this since Cs 1.6. So if your server lags, make sure you are not letting too many high ping players on it.

Now believe me, I have been hosting / owner of many servers, for more than 10 years now. (Cs 1.6 / Css ... games where fast response if crutial, I am an ESL player)

And I honnestly know when a host is good, and guess what ?

Host Altitude is one of those awsome hosts.

Now for those complaining about the limitations, well ... the game devs have imposed those limitations ... so it ain't the fault of the host.

But BEC will help expand the possibilities of access to your server, it's a bitch to get configured, but hell yeah !!!

Believe me if you want, I am a satisfied customer, that's all I can tell you now.

And to get satisfactions in todays world is, well, a pretty rare thing.

Edited by P5ykoOHD
  • Like 1

Also guys, if you notice something "wrong", never forget to make a ticket to tell Jonnerz ...

Good feedback can only make the service better !!!

My Host Altitude 40 slot Server was "active" after 34 hours, no game login was possible "wait for host".

After i opend a ticket, a admin respond after 5 hours with the comment "I have fixed it now".

U know what? After this "fix" the Server is completly offline.

By the way FTP access isn't working.

So far, Host Altitude is not really a professional company.

IP: 5.9.56.164:2402

Edited by vampy2k5

Jesus was there really a need to put your homepage in every one of your server name? Wasn't login msg enough? <_<

Not happy about this.

A few DayZ ago. (Bad pun intended)

Yes, there have been problems, each of which I have notified them of, and each one of them was solved under 24h (usually within 6 to 8 hours from creation of the ticket).

The guys at the customer service are really great, you get an answer really fast, and I mean really fast ... there are some customer services that I am still waiting to hear from after 10 years.

My Server has no Lag at all, sure you need to select where you get it, mine is hosted in Germany as I live in France and play with people from England.

I also got a "Max Ping 100", so that people with rotten connexions do not pull the server down ...

Don't forget, too many people with bad ping, will make your server lag ... been experiencing this since Cs 1.6. So if your server lags, make sure you are not letting too many high ping players on it.

Now believe me, I have been hosting / owner of many servers, for more than 10 years now. (Cs 1.6 / Css ... games where fast response if crutial, I am an ESL player)

And I honnestly know when a host is good, and guess what ?

Host Altitude is one of those awsome hosts.

Now for those complaining about the limitations, well ... the game devs have imposed those limitations ... so it ain't the fault of the host.

But BEC will help expand the possibilities of access to your server, it's a bitch to get configured, but hell yeah !!!

Believe me if you want, I am a satisfied customer, that's all I can tell you now.

And to get satisfactions in todays world is, well, a pretty rare thing.

hey man thanks a lot for the heads up, i guess that desyinc problems had to do with the max ping... the only problem is that we live in brasil and our avarage ping is 130. so i dont know what to do.

this is so frustrating, just for you have an idea me and my friend shot one guy, he hit the ground and passed out i shot him in the face twice, after 15 seconds he get back up on his feet and kill both of us like nothing happened... dont know if it was a bug, lag, desyinc or hacker. :(

Edited by -deadmau5-

Hi Jonnerz can you help me with this one?

i created a ticket like you said > Server IP and Port:108.61.28.66:2302 /// Ticket #936594

My Host Altitude 40 slot Server was "active" after 34 hours, no game login was possible "wait for host".

After i opend a ticket, a admin respond after 5 hours with the comment "I have fixed it now".

U know what? After this "fix" the Server is completly offline.

By the way FTP access isn't working.

So far, Host Altitude is not really a professional company.

IP: 5.9.56.164:2402

We had a small issue with this node earlier and have fixed it now. Our server setup time is also now under 12 hours and I am very sorry you ordered when there was a shortage of stock. Let me know if you are still having problems and we'll sort you out as soon as possible.

Jesus was there really a need to put your homepage in every one of your server name? Wasn't login msg enough? <_<

Not happy about this.

You can change the login message to anything you wish. You can also request to have the branding removed in a ticket (it will be an option in the CP soon).

Hi Jonnerz can you help me with this one?

i created a ticket like you said > Server IP and Port:108.61.28.66:2302 /// Ticket #936594

Looking into this now.