jonnerz

40% OFF SALE | Premium DayZ Server Hosting | Host Altitude (Ltd)

I've requested that my service also be cancelled (going into day 4 soon without the server even going online ONCE) if I don't at least hear an update before midnight EST.

The crazy thing is we're mostly all requesting a written update, which isn't asking a lot.

• Like 2

Control panel is online but my server still hasn't been whitelisted. Going into day four since the order without a playable server and not a SINGLE REPLY to my tickets. Totally ignored.

Sad to say but I am cancelling and wanting my money back.

Control panel is online but my server still hasn't been whitelisted. Going into day four since the order without a playable server and not a SINGLE REPLY to my tickets. Totally ignored.

Hey Bud, I agree with you 100% I also purchased the server like 3 days ago, going halves with a mate in Melbourne Aus. I'm in Northern Aus. and we have heard NOTHING! No responses, lodged about 4 tickets, and still nothing, their twitter pages states that over six hours ago everything was running fin and that the control panel was up and running. however I log into mine and bam. empty yes i maybe a green horn at dealing with the control panel but it doesn't look like complete rocket science. Back to the main point, Host Altitude and their customer relations is fracking low! If they wish to continue they REALLY REALLY need to pick up the pace and have correspondents working in different time zones NOT JUST UK. It seriously sucks as i wish to play on a server hosted by Moi. where i dont have to deal with hackers whatsoever.

Well I am not a customer (thank GOD), but saw the thread and was shopping for a host and have been shocked at not only these guyz customer care but from what I have read/heard HFB as well... total crap.

Paratus my friend, I am not sure what to say but wow I am sorry for ya, and all the others... I think I'll spend a little more and go elsewhere, the discount guyz seem to not have it together at all. I SERIOUSLY hope they start the billing periods from when your actual server is running , not when it just says its running in their cp... lol. I guess my local gas company (vectren, u SUCK) is not the only one in the business of BS'ing customers .....

After 5 days, my server still does not work. after multiple stimulus by mail to ask for my tickets to react still no reply to date. I have never seen such a company, it's unacceptable level when you pay a service not being able to have a support behind.

I will immediately cancel my subscription at home. I recommend everyone to do the same and spread the word to avoid that other person have to do.

Sorry for my bad english, I'ma french really disappointed by these thieves because it's just like that these people are called.

I've been waiting for a reply for a few days now we paid for our server on the 30th July and it has never worked. We submitted a billing ticket which was answered within a few minutes "Fantastic" other than being billed twice.

Then we saw as the server CP became active that the server had the states of Error. Raised a ticket by the control panel and was told the following day "We can't find your server please raise a ticket by billing" the server information was in the ticket so little worried about that. Since then no communication, found their telephone number on the invoice called it and went to answerphone left a msg and still no answer.

We are still without server and they are expecting to bill me again on the 30th August. Not going to happen.

Does anyone have any ideas about getting this server working?

anybody else's server just despawn everything like tents and cars and such

My server is online but people gets stuck on the loading. Please help me.

Edited by Veslash

My server is online but people gets stuck on the loading. Please help me.

Your server is not running the correct beta patch / DayZ version / Hive version - or it's not whitelisted.

Your server is not running the correct beta patch / DayZ version / Hive version - or it's not whitelisted.

I've done the most recent install of Beta/DayZ/Hive that is available from HostAltitude. Define whitelistings?

anybody else's server just despawn everything like tents and cars and such

Did you tried just reboot the server?

"This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application"

I assume this is because my server is not prewhitelisted. What specs do I put in when submitting a server request as I can not find any information as to what actually backs my server...

I've done the most recent install of Beta/DayZ/Hive that is available from HostAltitude. Define whitelistings?

Assuming you can join other servers running the same beta version and DayZ version, it must be a whitelisting issue unless the patch has the incorrect version files in it due to a mistake.

Essentially, if someone violates the DayZ rules and gets the IP range HA has blacklisted then you'd be running into this issue. The same goes for if the InstanceID's were just assigned - it can take a while for DayZ system to whitelist the IPs.

Your best bet at this point is to open a support ticket with HA.

Please make sure you have created ticket before posting in this thread. We will answer all tickets as soon as possible.

Customer service is our top priority and we are working hard on keeping our customer service up to our normal high standards. We hope to have things back to normal by the weekend (4 hour average reply).

Haha that is a funny post make sure you create a ticket before posting....what for all 5 of my tickets are still not answered. 1 was saying my server was fixed! Well guess what its not!!!!!!!!! 4hr reply...um more like 24hr reply!!

Customer service is your top priority?? How about doing it then saying that! Im so disappointed like I said before I was hoping this would all work out and just be a begining server bug issue.

And oh whoever posted about them billing from when things were fixed..yah no the billing starts the day you give them your info! They got your money they dont give a crap now!

I've been waiting for a reply for a few days now we paid for our server on the 30th July and it has never worked. We submitted a billing ticket which was answered within a few minutes "Fantastic" other than being billed twice.

Then we saw as the server CP became active that the server had the states of Error. Raised a ticket by the control panel and was told the following day "We can't find your server please raise a ticket by billing" the server information was in the ticket so little worried about that. Since then no communication, found their telephone number on the invoice called it and went to answerphone left a msg and still no answer.

We are still without server and they are expecting to bill me again on the 30th August. Not going to happen.

Does anyone have any ideas about getting this server working?

#350438 or #416276

Try answering you were happy to take my money and close my billing ticket quickly but once it is about providing the service everyone is paying for you can not deliver.

Edited by GlitchRocks

Please make sure you have created ticket before posting in this thread. We will answer all tickets as soon as possible.

Customer service is our top priority and we are working hard on keeping our customer service up to our normal high standards. We hope to have things back to normal by the weekend (4 hour average reply).

Anyone can say customer service is their top priority. Any company in the world can and most do. This does NOT mean that your customer service is even remotely decent; HA customer service is, by far, the worst I've ever experienced from any company I've dealt with in my 30 years.

I was more than patient this whole time, but I'm going to be getting a refund and cancelling the service. I plan on paying nearly double the amount with another company. The funny thing is, I requested a refund in a support ticket and we all know the likelihoods of that even being read or addressed (the ticket originally started 4 days ago without a reply still). I requested the refund yesterday but they're unaware, it seems, as I've no reply and my server is still running (but not working of course). It's sad to see that I'm almost certainly going to have to handle this at the bank level.

Edited by Paratus
  • Like 1

Haha... 4 days is as soon as possible? I am still waiting. You guys used to answer tickets fast, now it's just a joke.