jonnerz

40% OFF SALE | Premium DayZ Server Hosting | Host Altitude (Ltd)

Jonnerz how can we update the servers? I can not update the Beta/dayz patch? do you do that or do I do it? and how?

Edit: How long will the update take?

Jonnerz how can we update the servers? I can not update the Beta/dayz patch? do you do that or do I do it? and how?

Edit: How long will the update take?

There is now an update option in the control panel.

There is now an update option in the control panel.

I don't understand why such things are never communicated.

So far I have very mixed feelings about the host. Sometimes it's just great and other times it leaves me with a sour taste. Like I'm hosting with a guy that's just doing this part time 1-2 hours after he comes home from work.

But I give u the benefit of the doubt. When it runs, it runs great.

I don't understand why such things are never communicated.

So far I have very mixed feelings about the host. Sometimes it's just great and other times it leaves me with a sour taste. Like I'm hosting with a guy that's just doing this part time 1-2 hours after he comes home from work.

But I give u the benefit of the doubt. When it runs, it runs great.

Things are a bit crazy at the moment, I can assure you there are currently 4 staff members including myself working on Host Altitude. I'm in the process of training two more but this is challenging with the amount of work I am juggling with right now.

Give us a couple more days and responses will be back to about 3-4 hours and orders will be setup same day. As well as a huge amount of orders, our Dallas provider has hit stock issues which has caused some delays with customers ordering in Dallas. This will also be sorted by the end of today as we have a large amount of servers expected to be provisioned today.

Edited by Jonnerz

Na man so far I'm fine with you as a host and will keep supporting. I've got a lot of good feedback from the players on the server and it seems like everyone is happy so far. So it can only get better :)

If you need any help with the website I'm a Screendesigner and am always up for supporting a good project.

I'd buy one VPS in a heartbeat if it was in europe. That price...

I were promised that my server were whitelisted and i only had to reset, i closed the ticket before testing it out and to my surprise it didn't work.

So i gave it a day, thought it might be up by then but its still at "wait for host" for everyone who tries to join.

Pretty disappointed, so is my clan and it seem we are paying from the very day the server went up but not working.

If i just could get some information from the tickets I've been posting it would be fine, but right now i do not get any response on my issue.

My current ticket number is: #607991

Edited by Xaio

I were promised that my server were whitelisted and i only had to reset, i closed the ticket before testing it out and to my surprise it didn't work.

So i gave it a day, thought it might be up by then but its still at "wait for host" for everyone who tries to join.

Pretty disappointed, so is my clan and it seem we are paying from the very day the server went up but not working.

If i just could get some information from the tickets I've been posting it would be fine, but right now i do not get any response on my issue.

My current ticket number is: #607991

your servers up? when did you order? its been 3 - 4 days since i have ordered my server. still hasnt come online yet

your servers up? when did you order? its been 3 - 4 days since i have ordered my server. still hasnt come online yet

07-03 it says that the order was confirmed.

The server came up yesterday, but it seem like i cant start it since it just says "wait for host"

They claim its not whitelisted, then they say its fixed. Kinda confused here...

well, with the wait for host stuff. all i did is disable my internet security and i was able to connect. firewall to be percise. try that. my server still isnt up yet. ;[

Edited by infamouz

well, with the wait for host stuff. all i did is disable my internet security and i was able to connect. firewall to be percise. try that. my server still isnt up yet. ;[

Its not that, i can connect to every other server(Some exceptions ofc), I've had several ppl trying to join but non can, i can make myself admin tho but it still wont go further than "wait for host"

Its not that, i can connect to every other server(Some exceptions ofc), I've had several ppl trying to join but non can, i can make myself admin tho but it still wont go further than "wait for host"

If you haven't already, create a support ticket and this will be looked at. It sounds like you are missing a file.

If you haven't already, create a support ticket and this will be looked at. It sounds like you are missing a file.

I've made 2 tickets, 1 when they said it was fixed(closed the ticket without trying it out first), and now another one saying it still doesn't work after the fix(still no response). Now it seems the entire control panel is down too...

Getting started was really rough, and once the server went up there was about a day of downtime before issues were resolved. However, the support was awesome throughout the entire process, and I understand that some things just don't go as planned sometimes. In the end, our server is now running perfectly, and I would recommend Host Altitude to anyone looking for a DayZ server.

I have one question though. How difficult would it be to upgrade from a managed server to the VPS option?

I've made 2 tickets, 1 when they said it was fixed(closed the ticket without trying it out first), and now another one saying it still doesn't work after the fix(still no response). Now it seems the entire control panel is down too...

We had a small DDoS attack on the same server the panel is hosted on, this has now resided and we're ploughing through tickets right now.

Getting started was really rough, and once the server went up there was about a day of downtime before issues were resolved. However, the support was awesome throughout the entire process, and I understand that some things just don't go as planned sometimes. In the end, our server is now running perfectly, and I would recommend Host Altitude to anyone looking for a DayZ server.

I have one question though. How difficult would it be to upgrade from a managed server to the VPS option?

We wouldn't be able to upgrade you directly from one to the other, you'll have to cancel the managed server and order the VPS option. We are still working on our VPS option right now.

Whats the current turnaround time from ordering a server to when its up and live?

Currently about 24 hours. It will be "within an hour" from hopefully Friday/Saturday as we are in the final stages of our automation system.

Edited by Jonnerz

If I order a NY based server, will it actually be located in NY and not some other state?

Currently about 24 hours. It will be "within an hour" from hopefully Friday/Saturday as we are in the final stages of our automation system.

Edited by dedubya

How many physical cores does your VPS guarantee?

is there anyone of recently who can confirm this company isnt a complete scam? It's been 4 days for me now, they charged my $38 right away, but still not a response to a ticket or twitter and still no server. Just want my money back but cant even get them to respond to that.

is there anyone of recently who can confirm this company isnt a complete scam? It's been 4 days for me now, they charged my $38 right away, but still not a response to a ticket or twitter and still no server. Just want my money back but cant even get them to respond to that.

They're not a scam hardware wise. Software wise, they're just inexperienced with DayZ IMO.

Definately not a scam, we are a registered limited company in the UK. Your server should be up by now, let me know your ticket number and I shall respond now. We have a large amount of tickets per hour at the moment and we're working on getting more staff involved but obviously this takes a small amount of time.

They're not a scam hardware wise. Software wise, they're just inexperienced with DayZ IMO.

We are inexperienced with this new patch, I'll admit that. The stuck at loading issue you are getting has started happening since the new patch and we're working with the DayZ team on why we are getting this on random servers.

Edited by Jonnerz