jonnerz

40% OFF SALE | Premium DayZ Server Hosting | Host Altitude (Ltd)

Just wanted to chime in and say I've gotten great service from Host Altitude. My server (US77) has had some self induced issues and Jonnerz and team have always been helpful in resolving quickly. Started my second month a few days ago and looking forward to many more.

Jagmas

Just wondering when or if you'll be offering more standard plans? I visited your site and upon clicking 'order', the page states out of stock. Thanks!

Hi Jonners! I am looking into buying a server and running it under my clans name. I want to enquire about the kind of control any admin would have over the server? As an admin/owner of your servers, what can you do?

I am specifically looking at the cheaper option - Managed DayZ Server.

Also how are these servers set up? are they basically just an arma 2 server with DayZ installed onto it or is it just Day Z full stop? I am guessing it's possible to buy an arma 2 server and install dayz...

You can start the server, stop the server and restart the server.

You can set level (Rookie / Vetern / Expert) and things like Map / CH and 3DP on or off.

You can ban hackers, and set Ping limit kicks for BE.

That's about it without getting blacklisted.

There's no secret special abilities as an admin...

Just restartet my server and it went from day to night.

Anyone know why that is happening? And how many times should I restart per day?

And I can see some people are able to write in side and groupchat. Is there a setting for it where I can disable that?

im replying to how low the service is,

sended several tickets/replies, and i get basicly a boold not educational answer back?

sry but service of this host is really low.

you might want to change that,

my problems are not getting fixed and it has been 48 hours.

while these problems should only take 10min to fix.

Just restartet my server and it went from day to night.

Anyone know why that is happening? And how many times should I restart per day?

This is happening with me also, it is recommended that a Dayz server should be restarted once every 6 hours (correct me if I'm wrong).

Further to that I am recieving the following error in the admin control panel:

The request failed with HTTP status 401: Please fix your server's date and time..

Clearly worst host, i have seen sofar.

still no answer on my tickets. even as expected on my refund demand ticket.

i highly recommend people NOT to use this host

went over from This host to Vilayer, mostly because of waiting time. We waited 6 days for our server to be be on and whitelisted, in the end, we went to Vilayer and 10 MNUTES after we got in contact with the staff, we got on our newly bought server and started playing. (was ofc pre-whitelisted, but it was damn better service then this company.) Ofc, Vilayer have had some downtime abit, but thats a RARE occasion, it will probably never happen again, and if it does, for a VERY limited time. I freaking love Vilayer, and anyone who gets their server from there probably does the same

What is going on? Ive been waiting for 100 hours + to get my tickets answered, and no one has even bothered to even reply? And on-top of all that, it keeps saying my license is disabled when I want to connect to restart or stop the server? what is going on? Fix the customer service...

I have control over my server finally! Anyways I would like to ask how do I see the people's GUID's?

Just wanted to chime in and say I've gotten great service from Host Altitude. My server (US77) has had some self induced issues and Jonnerz and team have always been helpful in resolving quickly. Started my second month a few days ago and looking forward to many more.

Jagmas

I also think they are the best. They may have hit a bump in the road... But will be back full again.

went over from This host to Vilayer' date=' mostly because of waiting time. We waited 6 days for our server to be be on and whitelisted, in the end, we went to Vilayer and 10 MNUTES after we got in contact with the staff, we got on our newly bought server and started playing. (was ofc pre-whitelisted, but it was damn better service then this company.) Ofc, Vilayer have had some downtime abit, but thats a RARE occasion, it will probably never happen again, and if it does, for a VERY limited time. I freaking love Vilayer, and anyone who gets their server from there probably does the same

[/quote']

Unfortunately your server was not pre-whitelisted and the Dev Team have taken a while to whiteliste our IPs. This was not in our control and I am really sorry about this.

What is going on? Ive been waiting for 100 hours + to get my tickets answered' date=' and no one has even bothered to even reply? And on-top of all that, it keeps saying my license is disabled when I want to connect to restart or stop the server? what is going on? Fix the customer service...

[/quote']

I was personally away for 4 days with very short notice, I didn't have enough time to properly finish training my staff to handle DayZ Hosting. This is my fault and tickets have been a little rough in the past few days.

I can now assure you that everything will be back to normal tomorrow and this situation will never happen again.

I have control over my server finally! Anyways I would like to ask how do I see the people's GUID's?

Download http://www.battleye.com/downloads/BERCon.exe

Ive downloaded it' date=' at no hope, I kept getting invalid password.. which is weird...

[hr']

went over from This host to Vilayer' date=' mostly because of waiting time. We waited 6 days for our server to be be on and whitelisted, in the end, we went to Vilayer and 10 MNUTES after we got in contact with the staff, we got on our newly bought server and started playing. (was ofc pre-whitelisted, but it was damn better service then this company.) Ofc, Vilayer have had some downtime abit, but thats a RARE occasion, it will probably never happen again, and if it does, for a VERY limited time. I freaking love Vilayer, and anyone who gets their server from there probably does the same

[/quote']

Unfortunately your server was not pre-whitelisted and the Dev Team have taken a while to whiteliste our IPs. This was not in our control and I am really sorry about this.

What is going on? Ive been waiting for 100 hours + to get my tickets answered' date=' and no one has even bothered to even reply? And on-top of all that, it keeps saying my license is disabled when I want to connect to restart or stop the server? what is going on? Fix the customer service...

[/quote']

I was personally away for 4 days with very short notice, I didn't have enough time to properly finish training my staff to handle DayZ Hosting. This is my fault and tickets have been a little rough in the past few days.

I can now assure you that everything will be back to normal tomorrow and this situation will never happen again.

Glad to hear that!

Ive downloaded it' date=' at no hope, I kept getting invalid password.. which is weird...

[/quote']

Rcon password stored here BattlEye\BEServer.cfg

P.S. To all: please keep updated ban.txt, bans.txt and scripts.txt. Lastest version by Tonic can be found here http://armafiles.info/dayzbans/

[/quote']

Rcon password stored here BattlEye\BEServer.cfg

Ahhhh! it WORKS! ty very much!

Do you have any europe based servers available at all?

Yes we have a location in Germany.

Hey Jonnerz, it seems there's some negativity in here but I just wanna give you guys a congrats post. I'm paying for a dedicated server and it's mostly run by me, but your price point and bandwidth is supurb for the server i got. Running 3 dayz instances and my TS3 with plenty of overhead. Thank you for all the work you do.

Hey Jonnerz' date=' it seems there's some negativity in here but I just wanna give you guys a congrats post. I'm paying for a dedicated server and it's mostly run by me, but your price point and bandwidth is supurb for the server i got. Running 3 dayz instances and my TS3 with plenty of overhead. Thank you for all the work you do.

[/quote']

Thanks, just what I needed. :)