jonnerz

40% OFF SALE | Premium DayZ Server Hosting | Host Altitude (Ltd)

Hi,

I ordered a managed 50 man DayZ server (Mafia Redux TX) a few days ago. I've been talking periodically to your team through the ticket system and was told to expect the server to be up within 2-3 hours, maximum of 12. It's been a few days since then and was just wondering if you had an ETA?

I understand the white listing can take some time, but it has been several days now.

Regards,

Biz

UK - Northern Ireland (Belfast)

Host location please.

We don't plan on hosting servers in Northern Ireland. Germany is a completely adequate location for you.

Hi' date='

I ordered a managed 50 man DayZ server (Mafia Redux TX) a few days ago. I've been talking periodically to your team through the ticket system and was told to expect the server to be up within 2-3 hours, maximum of 12. It's been a few days since then and was just wondering if you had an ETA?

I understand the white listing can take some time, but it has been several days now.

Regards,

Biz

[/quote']

Together with a slight hardware stock shortage with our Dallas Datacenter and the DayZ Team taking a long time to whitelist IPs, we have been unable to provision some servers in our normal time frame.

We have contacted the Dev Team once again to get the IPs whitelisted.

Thanks Jonnerz, everything is working now just waiting for the DayZ team to white list. Appreciate the speedy response.

Hey Johnnerz,

Im just wondering when my server will be 50 man managed server will be ready.

German location.

Also could i change to a VPS and pay the difference when its back in stock.

Wish you had UK servers :(

Purchased Dallas VPS server with you guys. Just letting you know still waiting patiently lil over 24 hours but I assumed that's cause of the hardware delay maybe.

Purchased Dallas VPS server with you guys. Just letting you know still waiting patiently lil over 24 hours but I assumed that's cause of the hardware delay maybe.

We're getting that up for you now.

Hey

Bought a managed server from you yesterday but its still not up and running' date=' why and when to expect it up? =)

[/quote']

If you provide me with your Order Number I can give you an ETA. If you have a ticket open it will be answered now.

Yea I bought a managed 40 man server a few hours ago, but its still on pending... What Order number do you need, the automatic payment number?

Hey Johnnerz' date='

Im just wondering when my server will be 50 man managed server will be ready.

German location.

[/quote']

Same here. But I guess it's gonna be tomorrow?

I ordered a 40slot server but its been pending for a while. Server location is New York, NY Just wondering shot long it should take. :l

I ordered a 40slot server but its been pending for a while. Server location is New York' date=' NY Just wondering shot long it should take. :l

[/quote']

same here :( how long does this really take?

All servers located in Germany will be online tomorrow. Same with New York. Stock will be back to normal (same day setup) tomorrow as well if you plan on ordering.

All servers located in Germany will be online tomorrow. Same with New York. Stock will be back to normal (same day setup) tomorrow as well if you plan on ordering.

Mine is in Dallas. Will I have to wait that long also? Or is it possible to get it running today..

So since i ordered one today ill have to wait until tomorrow for it to be up? Just clearing it up. If so orders placed earlier will they be processed first?

Mine is in Dallas. Will I have to wait that long also? Or is it possible to get it running today..

All Dallas servers will be up later today.

So since i ordered one today ill have to wait until tomorrow for it to be up? Just clearing it up. If so orders placed earlier will they be processed first?

All current pending orders should be up tomorrow and will be set up in order of when they were ordered.

All Dallas servers will be up later today.

Any estimate when later today is? It's almost 1am my time and I want to get it setup before I go to bed. I put a ticket in asking earlier on today. #136920.

Thanks.

*Edit* Thanks for the reply. I can finally sleep now. :)

All Dallas servers that were setup last night are not whitelisted yet. Not to worry as there are currently problems with Hive anyway, they will be whitelisted after.

We get tons of stock for Germany tomorrow so all those who ordered in Germany recently will be up tomorrow.

New York and new Dallas orders are expected to be up later today. Probably within 3-4 hours from now.

Quick question once the servers get up "soon i hope" do we have to do anything to get them whitelisted?

Host location please.

We don't plan on hosting servers in Northern Ireland. Germany is a completely adequate location for you.

Not even anywhere in the UK?

People like to rent servers in their own countries; I think you're loosing out on a lucrative market if you're of that opinion.

It's the fifth day now and my status is still pending. Yesterday you told me my server is gonna up later that day.

Is it because of the ddosing?

Host location please.

People like to rent servers in their own countries; I think you're loosing out on a lucrative market if you're of that opinion.

Well it's not as easy as you think hosting in every location potential customers want' date=' it also costs time and money to search for the best provider/datacenter to use in each location.

We are however actively looking into new locations.

It's the fifth day now and my status is still pending. Yesterday you told me my server is gonna up later that day.

The DDoSing has caused delays on the whitelisting side of things. Everything will be up within an hour though. :)

Host location please.

Well it's not as easy as you think hosting in every location potential customers want' date=' it also costs time and money to search for the best provider/datacenter to use in each location.

We are however actively looking into new locations.

The DDoSing has caused delays on the whitelisting side of things. Everything will be up within an hour though. :)

Please check my questions in the ticket, i am Kamon, thanks