jordnz

Finding Nemo - Looking for someone?

http://imgur.com/D8ENq,kVAQm,8VAvE Hey Dude

http://imgur.com/D8ENq,kVAQm,8VAvE#1 xdwut

http://imgur.com/D8ENq,kVAQm,8VAvE#2 scattnoob

I spotted you and started a nice conversation with ya'll yesterday night! On FIN server, unforturnately I had to log out and thus not offering you fireplace and some steaks!

If you see this, let me know!

Edited by Camoplast

You there, the one who used a fully automatic weapon to kill me through the window of a barracks in the NWAF. That wasnt cool.

I walked into Cherno supermarket to find another Survivor in there and immediatly shouted "Don't shoot, I'm friendly!" over mic. He kept aiming at me so I turned around and facehugged the corner, aiming on the ground shouting "Look! I'm not even aiming at you!". Then I catched several Makarov bullets in the back for no reason, probably because I had good stuff that he wanted. In the following firefight I killed him. So to "jim", the bandit on either US 101 or US328:

Next time you want to shoot a friendly guy in the back to murder him, make sure he dies!

You are a terrible shot and I hope you enjoyed the load of bullets I put into your body. It was well deserved. Too bad I didn't get another humanity bonus for killing you. That would have gotten me the Hero skin probably. :lol:

• Like 4

I just wanted to apologize to Shlellydog for not carrying a weapon when you needed it most. I am sorry you died and that won't happen again even if I have to go down swinging.

-Cody

There's two people out there that I want to say thank you to but never got their names. One of them was driving a blue car that gave me and a randy a ride all the way to Cherno since we just spawned in. The other person was in the supermarket in Elektro in the back corner with either a M4A1 or M16. We shared looks wondering who is going to shoot first but I decided to help you shoot a few zeds around your area with my G17 and then I went on my way. If any of you see this hit me up sometime on here or on steam and we can play. Steam: blueyoshi08

Looking for a guy named "Ash", He was a freshie and Had no gear, But he came up behind me at Elektro and when i saw him, he scared the **** out of me. I sprayed about 4 Semi auto sniper shots (Thank god all missed) Then realised he had no weapon etc. So i put weapon down, Did the salute and the Peace gestures, And said in chat i'd give him some food and water in his backpack, I did so. Then i asked him if wanted any Medical supplies and he said "Nah, I'm good", Then he went off away from Elektro and i never saw him again.

My ingame name is Scraggle426.

You should have stayed Ash, We had a spare gun for you.

Edited by Scraggle426

@Tobias on DE 752 last night: Good job disabling our bus and taking out me and both of my buddies between Komarovo and Kamenka (dunno if you did all that alone though)! Thanks for not hiding our corpses and leaving most of our loot in place. Interestingly, I had better gear shortly after my death than I had before cause i stubmled over a careless, meat-cooking wookie just behind the air control tower at Balota airfield I was about to loot!

@Exxtazy (or Extazzy, I can't remember exactly): Thanks for the M4A3, NVG, rangefinder and your cooked meat! Next time you might want to look for a better place for you little ghillie-suited BBQ session than the couple of trees right next to the Balota ACT.

Edited by ScottyTheEngineer

Looking for somebody to go around with, had a pretty good start but urgently need a blood transfusion after a bandit attack! If you're interested, add me on steam: BlackJesus

Hey guys! Im Justin and im looking for a group to tag along with. I also have a friend!

Were actually very experienced players, we have been everywhere on the map.

Were both 16 so looking for around the same age.

Add me on skype! JustinJackson4

I remember helping a new guy out, i dont know what server or anything like that, his name was a viriety of vowels starting with the letter W. i gave him food after saving him from some walkers, he was un armed. Taught him a few basics, like text chat. and showed him what buildings had weapons. (like barns usually have the best chance of having weapons IMHO) we got into the barn and somehow the game broke his leg and he was bleeding badly. No zombie was anywhere near us. I bandaged him up and he said to just let him die. We had no morhpine, i was slowly dieing from thirst, and he couldnt walk. he said he had played 3 lives before that one and as i was nearing death, i remembered i had a blood bag on me, so i asked him for a bit of help before killing him off out of sheer mercy. he was a really cool guy. Anyone on here want to join up? i usually play on server US 1383 or US 1077. I go by the name of Edward.

I remember helping a new guy out, i dont know what server or anything like that, his name was a viriety of vowels starting with the letter W. i gave him food after saving him from some walkers, he was un armed. Taught him a few basics, like text chat. and showed him what buildings had weapons. (like barns usually have the best chance of having weapons IMHO) we got into the barn and somehow the game broke his leg and he was bleeding badly. No zombie was anywhere near us. I bandaged him up and he said to just let him die. We had no morhpine, i was slowly dieing from thirst, and he couldnt walk. he said he had played 3 lives before that one and as i was nearing death, i remembered i had a blood bag on me, so i asked him for a bit of help before killing him off out of sheer mercy. he was a really cool guy. Anyone on here want to join up? i usually play on server US 1383 or US 1077. I go by the name of Edward.

'

Im up for it with my friend. Add me on skype JustinJackson4

Looking for a Player named Zerone, He spared my life and gave me an M9SD, along with several mags. When I had just died. I was also on teamspeak with friends, so I was going to let him tag along with us, but just before I could give him our TS, He was dropped by a sniper. I was able to take cover in the Airfield's Hangers while I waited for my buds to bring the truck up and let me hop in.

If you see this Zerone. Add wolf9234 on steam, we want you with our group. I owe you one.

Mindin my own business on US 2296, hear a car and go prone beside a building in Dolina, announce friendly over voip, not pointing the gun at anyone, had a short convo, see 3 guys walk past, one unarmed (could have made him eat the M82A1, but didnt), and you pricks shoot me in the back after i take out a zed. I swear, the fucking kid that said "put down the M107" pierced my ears 5 times with this annoying ass 10 year old voice. I almost shot him to shut him up. And the one guy was like " I'm comin for ya" Bring it cuzz, for real.. Hell, I saw yall coming. We could have merked shit together. One guy said sorry over voip right after i died, cause I wasn't a bandit. You have potential. Could have fragged your clan and your car with M67s. Aint even mad about the gear, have fun with the ghillie and the M82A1. I hope we meet up again, it probably wont workout the same way it did.

The damn kid is what made me post this.

anyone wants to play, let me know.

- not cherno again

You had a Makarov and were prone in a red house in Elektro. I was running from a horde and dashed inside. I yelled "Zombies incoming!" over VOIP, then took down the first zombie at the door with my crossbow. You ignored them, mumbled something snide over VOIP, then emptied your Mak at me.

It broke my leg, took me down to less than 3,000 blood, but didn't kill me.

I leveled my crossbow at you and let fly. One bolt and you were unconscious. The rest of the horde entered the house and started eating you. I just watched. No need to waste another bolt.

Next time you want to murder with a Mak, learn to aim for the head. I wasn't even moving when you fired that shit.

Edited by NFK

Your name is Enrico.

We had sex with a hog together. We died in Grandma's house.

Add me on steam Blackfox34

On US 2303, found two guys named Nadrick and Scott around Elektro. You guys had a boat. I was "i like hatchets." My pal needed help so i had to run but it'd be cool to join you guys again sometime

my steam darix123 , skype fhanzilla , name on steam FRESHy CRO, ingame freshy.

i can play on all servers expect russian, and im looking for friendly guy/group for some tactical survival , and raiding.

add me please, really bored of solo plays for almost a week.

and my english is decent, and im 21 y old.

cya

Edited by dario0706

Hey guys! Im Justin and im looking for a group to tag along with. I also have a friend!

Were actually very experienced players, we have been everywhere on the map.

Were both 16 so looking for around the same age.

Add me on skype! JustinJackson4

skype fhanzilla, steam darix123. add me

Edited by dario0706

looking for somone to team up with during the day feel free to add me on steam {RK}Mario thanks <3 aka Mario110 im 26 out of work atm so most likely on all the time during the week add me now!!!!!!

i have a all voip please be atleast over 16 at least thanks

Edited by Ivanhoe

To the guy who played Wu Tang clan before killing me, my tent was right next to you and you didn't touch a thing. Just wanted to say massive derp on your part.

*Continues to enjoy all the really nice stuff I have*

Also, I hope you enjoyed my dance.

Edited by Prototape

Looking for maybe a few people to join our Group. Must be Australian & and have a Mic with Skype.

Add me on skype if intrested, Skype Name: Quaweds

The AlphaGoat.

We met up with another survivor then you two got killed by another survivor at the marketplace. In case you wanted to know, I survived and am still alive in Elektro.