jordnz

Finding Nemo - Looking for someone?

I'm a new guy. Totally new. Bought it yesterday. And I badly seek some guys to play with! Steam: ruttyman Skype:roger.vis1 I'm Dutch and can play on US servers and european servers ofcourse! I just need some mates to play with so I don't get raped everytime...

• Like 2

Someone with a II at the end of their name. Met them in I think Elektro's Industrial sector. Had a Lee Enfield, and was afraid that I was a bandit. We went all the way to Cherno and stopped by the Cranes. Then we went to the Hospital to find medical supplies. While I was in the hospital, you left, and soon I heard a gunshot and saw that you died. Sad.

I was running around Chernogorsk during the night, i was lucky enough to stumble across an AK and three mags as well as many other useful supplies. After this breakthrough i ended up in a hotel-lobby type building in the town center (i ran in because i had a hoard after me). There i heard whimpering coming through the speakers, and discovered a survivor aiming his flash light at me in self defence, they relaxed when i told them i was friendly.

For the next couple of hours me and this guy trapsed around the city looking for supplies, and i eventually took him back to the military tents i descovered so he could find a gun (alas he found an ak but no mags). Shortly after this his mates joined us (three of them and me) and we decided to leave the city via the north to raid a farm.

However near the target we were engaged by a large hoard of zombies and had to dispatch them with Hatchets (By this time my 3x mags were long gone). One of our party was seriously injured and after talking it out in a nearby barn (where i found an epic enfield!) we decided to escourt the injured man - he kept falling unconsious - back to the military tents for a blood pack.

On the last part of this journey we were ambushed by walkers, and in the end ran for the tents. However i was the only one of the group to make it. I decided to throw every red flare i had around the tents lighting it up like a night-bonfire and waited for my allies to find me, i ended up shooting atleast 15 walkers before i finally heard my mate on the coms saying 'Erik, is that you?', i instantly replied 'Y' but didnt have time to write anything else, as a split second later, i had been shot.

I only hope my comrades found my corpse, rifle and know i died defending the Military Camps - medical center, waiting for them to come and save their wounded friend.

If Any new players require assistance, look out for me on the servers, my former name was Erik, for individuality sake, my new name is Cpt. Erik-UK

Edited by Erik-UK

I was running around Chernogorsk during the night, i was lucky enough to stumble across an AK and three mags as well as many other useful supplies. After this breakthrough i ended up in a hotel-lobby type building in the town center (i ran in because i had a hoard after me). There i heard whimpering coming through the speakers, and discovered a survivor aiming his flash light at me in self defence, they relaxed when i told them i was friendly.

For the next couple of hours me and this guy trapsed around the city looking for supplies, and i eventually took him back to the military tents i descovered so he could find a gun (alas he found an ak but no mags). Shortly after this his mates joined us (three of them and me) and we decided to leave the city via the north to raid a farm.

However near the target we were engaged by a large hoard of zombies and had to dispatch them with Hatchets (By this time my 3x mags were long gone). One of our party was seriously injured and after talking it out in a nearby barn (where i found an epic enfield!) we decided to escourt the injured man - he kept falling unconsious - back to the military tents for a blood pack.

On the last part of this journey we were ambushed by walkers, and in the end ran for the tents. However i was the only one of the group to make it. I decided to throw every red flare i had around the tents lighting it up like a night-bonfire and waited for my allies to find me, i ended up shooting atleast 15 walkers before i finally heard my mate on the coms saying 'Erik, is that you?', i instantly replied 'Y' but didnt have time to write anything else, as a split second later, i had been shot.

I only hope my comrades found my corpse, rifle and know i died defending the Military Camps - medical center, waiting for them to come and save their wounded friend.

If Any new players require assistance, look out for me on the servers, my former name was Erik, for individuality sake, my new name is Cpt. Erik-UK

Did you play this in the LOTC server? Because i saw a couple of dead bodies there with an enfield. I took it seeing everyone was dead everywhere.

Looking for someone who can give me a blood transfusion (I will provide the transfusion)

Please give me a PN back if you want to help me out of my misery :/

Did you play this in the LOTC server? Because i saw a couple of dead bodies there with an enfield. I took it seeing everyone was dead everywhere.

Nah was on one of the Atlanta servers

To night I met someone named Denichuu in Cherno right outside the hospital. Spawned behind him/her and we teamed up to have a look inside. When we where in there we heard gunfire and moved to a nearby house and watched the hospital for a bit when suddenly gunfire came from behind and killed me. Denichuu made it further but died to.

Make a more long-term partnership? My next move is to get a car and "make for the hills"

looking for dayz friends skype vulgarguy steamid no clue new to steam but pretty well equipped on dayz

• Like 1

Ace? Where you at man, its me Kaj (in-game name) We were running from that bastard discofritz or whatever that bastard's name was. He shot at hunted us after we let him run off. I had spotted him while you tried to snipe him off our tail. He was too covered by the trees though. We outran several zombies, maybe 17 of them, and then I went and got shot after running outside. Last thing I heard you say before reaching the 'YOU ARE DEAD' screen was 'Did you get killed?'

I had fun getting killed that day. I honestly did. Because I met that cool guy named Ace. Who ran his game at the lowest settings, had people in the background of his mic, and had constant texture glitches consisting of black splotches.

Yup... Good game my friend.... Good game.

• Like 1

About a few weeks back was the first time I ever logged into this game. I was on one of the Atlanta servers, and I met some English guy who snuck up on me while I was prone by a tree in the forest off the coast fixing my graphics settings. He scared the crapola outta me and asked if I was friendly, and I scrambled to respond but failed to do it quickly. He still waited there and repeated himself a few times before I finally typed out yes sorry I was fixing my graphics settings. He said alright and asked if I wanted to join him and his mates, but I told him it would probably still take me a few more minutes to have my settings right (and what I didn't say was to also right out half the controls so that I didn't forget them cause I totally would.) Instead I said no thanks and he said alright no problem and moved on. I didn't see his name, but I wish I did--it'd be nice to meet again sometime!

steam: CrayolaSunset

• Like 1

Just got done playing on Norway 8. Looking for a kind gent named Elite. This is Niko and Pat. We gave you a blood transfusion and you gave Niko a G17. We chatted for a little then went to raid the rest of the airfield. Unfortunately the server crashed and we lost you. We will keep searching the Norway servers for you!

After running like a drunken idiot in the middle of the day through Zelenogorsk to the store, and unloading a few AK mags into my eager followers, I found a treasure trove of goods. Found food and drink plentiful along with a Revolver and another AK mag. While inside the store I started to send messages via Steam to a fellow survivor about the Makarov and Enfield that I was sitting on, in case he wanted it. It was around this time I caught some movement outside the store. Crouching around the counter I just managed to glimpse a survivor running past the store through the parking lot around back with 5 or so zombies in tow. As I turned to head towards the back door thinking I could help a fellow out, I was lit up with automatic fire through the window. I realize now that it was a group of people, one clearing the zombies in front of the store and the one or more that took me out where on clean up duty.

This all happened on Seattle 112. Not really mad that I got killed, I am sure if I was in a group on a savaging mission in a town surrounded by zombies I would should first, loot after as well.

To Mickey, first friendly I found in the game (who didnt shoot first and ask later). We met up in a super market, I only had a hatchet and you had an AK, glad you didnt shoot me, was fun crawling around town gathering supplies, sucked when you got pegged by the zeds in the steps that glitched through the floor :/ thought you were dead and started swinging for the zeds downstairs, saw you died a few minutes later :/ wished I had exchanged info with ya to find you later. Damn fun playing with ya m8, hope you see this messasge.

Steam: mystknight

game: Mist Knight

Was in Kamenka, prone in a shed with an outhouse right in front of me. i started crawling towards the outhouse hoping there was weapons in there, when suddenly a female player appeared and just said hi and started sprinting in circles around the the shed. all the zombies in town immediately killed her and ate her. then they saw me and continued to do the same. i would have survived if it wasnt for her. so if you are the person who did this. i want an apology and some beans.or just the beans.

• Like 1

To pedra, I'll find you, flay you, then gut you... filth server hopper.

Edited by Robert_merello
  • Like 1

Hey all iam fairly new player i guess been playing for about month but i have no friends seriously so i got nobody to play this with,i would love to find some consistent players to survive with iam a AMERICAN player from Minnesota i play on any server that i can get into but mostly all US servers.If there is anyone interested in gameing with me please let me know iam a good guy havent killed any players yet but anyways please if your interested let hook up and get it going! :rolleyes: :thumbsup: (iam Mike Game name: KryptikKomatose 28yrs old)

• Like 2

I played with a mate called Owner. He was fairly new to the game and wanted to ride along my side. I tried my best to spare some supplies but only had 2 cans of pop XD, i gave him one, 10 min later we got wrecked by some bandits in a bus (seriously).

Man if ur reading this! hit me up man!

• Like 1

Jesse (sparks?), I tried your steam with no luck. This is Jane (player 1) I scared the shit out of you but I had no ammo, we ran out of that town with zombies on our ass. We stopped after I got a hatchet and a winchester a couple towns away. I'm putting this in right before heading to bed, I'm hoping you respond before I get on tommorow so we can meet up again. If not, I'm going to head to the town you were talking about, on US53 if I can. If I'm lucky (like I have been so far) I'll survive long enough for us to meet later on.

Edited by Jane Past

In need of medical assistance/supplies.

Hey guys.

I just ran from some Zeds and now i am badly injured.

Ive managed to stop the bleeding, but my health is now very low. My vision is blurry and I keep falling unconscious to the ground, so i reckon i won't make it anywhere to find meds...

Should any of you head for the fortress on "Rog" Il'l be happy to trade you something for some meds.

Let me know if your headed that way and on which server, and maybe we can hook up.

PS! I will blast the head of anyone not announcing that they are coming. And please. Keep your weapon down. For you own good. :)

looking for Mark and imdying. met up on us 773. we were cruising in the bus we got fixed up. imdying got killed while watching over us raid the military tents in sober.

then we got hit with some rubber band glitch. i couldent reconnect. finally got back on and mark was long gone with the bus. trying to team up again if at all possible

afrozuno , one day I wil find u and kill you, you dirty loser.... me n my bro spared his life, gave gun, and as soon as my brother disconnected, he killed me....

one day i will find u

A quick shout to Joe Dalton [Friendly] on the Freeside Trading Companys veteran server... the shootout at the Polano supermarket was accidental... my buddy freaked when I said you spawned in and he fired before I could get my direct coms up... sorry about that we are NOT bandit SOS scum, just a friendly fire accident. hope you made it back there in time to get your gear back.

I met you on SE9 yesterday, we had both spawned in Solni and we joined up together. You tought me a few things, like that you can zigzag up the hill to go faster. We found your gear and the guys you had shot, and got into a firefight where I died. Didn't manage to find you afterward, crazy British person. I'm hanging out in the northern parts, so if you're still around there give me a heads up.

Looking for a very shady character in ragtag clothes. Greenish-tint skin and an awful smell. I meet the guy, lower my weapon, and all of a sudden this guy is attacking me. I pulled up my gun but it was too late.

If you know where this mofo is, please give me his name. Z something.

• Like 1