jordnz

Finding Nemo - Looking for someone?

Are you lost? Or is your soulmate out there, forever alone in the lanscapes of Chernarus?

Post here to find each other, or others you've met a long the way and want to meet up with again! It could be a group member, or someone you ran into and didn't know their name, but would like to create a partnership against the hordes. You decide what information you need to find that one true love in DayZ - be it long walks on the beach of Chernogorsk, or raging glow stick parties in the night of Stary Sobor. Help eachother and be nice to oneanother.

Good luck, and have fun!

Thanks to the guys from the original thread for their efforts into making this thread possible. Below is their hard work.

Vysavacz

scaled.php?server=221&filename=nemo1qm.jpg&res=landing

Redrick

scaled.php?server=204&filename=nemo3c.jpg&res=landing

Pallidum

JAmbM.jpg

Much appreciated laughs were had.

Cheers.

By the way, Fang is obviously the first one that needs to be reached, haha. Fang; Vysavacz felt a connection between you. Please contact him.

• Like 8

Fang aye? I ran into a Fang earlier this week which I think might've been on either a Viginia server or US, there were three of us and we found him in a barn on his own in Nadezhdino. We wasted a lot of Zeds from that barn then moved to Pulkovo. I got sniped in the head trying to get a water bottle off a Zed. My two mates thought it was Fang who shot us as he was facing our direction and shooting from about 50 meters away, but he was trying to shoot the bandit behind us. One of my mates shot and killed Fang but then died from the Bandit. Only one of the four survived and we never got to say sorry to Fang. He was a quiet sort but a good sport.

• Like 5

[AEF] Fang? I killed him and took his DMR

Hahaha that's so messed up.

Matteh from UK4 tried his best to help me out of a dire situation only for me to get shot in the back. He ran away quick enough though like I said Matteh!

'If I get capped book it!'

• Like 2

This guy named Tim Heller or Tom Holton something with a T and H I was walking and saw someone... so i prone and asked him if he was friend or foe.. we exchanged words so i asked "want to team up" he says "sure" I walk up and see hes a bandit so i yell "BANDIT!" he caps me with a shotgun are start blasting away with a Makrov getting a few shots on him before im down.. don't know what happened to him since.. 4 hours later i see him disconnect... never seen him since that encounter..

LOL DAT THREAD :D

Either someone else is using the same name or I have a really bad memory :) I didn't have DMR neither did encounter a group in barn, but yes we had a glowstick party in S. Sobor together with vysavacz, an awful lot of zeds and some bandits. When everything was shot dead we were heading to the mall to grab some beans and do transfusions, but suddenly server crash :/ But we found eachother now :D

• Like 2

LOL DAT THREAD :D

Either someone else is using the same name or I have a really bad memory :) I didn't have DMR neither did encounter a group in barn' date=' but yes we had a glowstick party in S. Sobor together with vysavacz, an awful lot of zeds and some bandits. When everything was shot dead we were heading to the mall to grab some beans and do transfusions, but suddenly server crash :/ But we found eachother now :D

[/quote']

Fang... your name brings back great memories of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. :)

• Like 1

Thats why I picked it :)

I have seen a Strelok and a Uncle Yar.. you know them?

I'm looking for a guy named Danny or anyone else who was with us. We teamed up with 2-3 others, one of which was a friend of his.

And get this, IT WAS A GIRL :O

After a while we were swarmed at a town, I kept falling unconscious and commited suicide via respawn button. I remember we initially met on a bridge.

Looking for Tim Cantz he guided me in my first hours of dayz I was Jodomofo and am now Crazedmonk. Lookin for you again to survive some more buddy. And anyone else willing to survive via teamspeak or something =0

Seen both of those names in DayZ but nah, I don't know them personally. It would be cool tho to make Strelok, Fang and Doc group operating north, past the "brain scorcher" (elektro/cherno presumably :D)

Some guy named Stevenson lol.

I accidentally gave him the wrong link to my Steam profile :|

Seen both of those names in DayZ but nah' date=' I don't know them personally. It would be cool tho to make Strelok, Fang and Doc group operating north, past the "brain scorcher" (elektro/cherno presumably :D)

[/quote']

Don't forget Ghost :)

Looking for 2 players Namo and Tickz (Could have been Tikz) Got a score to settle with them for shooting a friend at devils and trying to lure the rest of us in, in the process I killed Namo and Tickz disconnected, now im on the war path for Tickz for killing my friend, any info on servers they are scene on is appreciated.

I had contact with someone from the "German players thread" we had some PMs going on, but then the rollback happened. I don't have any PMs due to newly created account. You wanted to give me an update for TS3, please respond.

• Like 1

RedFaction, Nemo and TicTacz (I believe this is their name) are the fellahs your after, they got me heaps of times too man. Let me know if you wanna team up and hunt them down!

• Like 1

Chasing a bloke i came across a while ago called TBONE said he was from California if my memory serves correct. I met up with you and we headed inland and found a crossbow etc. Couldnt find you on steam PM me if you happen to catch this be good to meet up again.

Also met two guys in berezino supermarket Alloo and Fox_cz? Gave them a hand twice but they werent so lucky the second time. Msg me if your keen to meet up again.

Jewish Paladin and Cody?

You assholes.

I want to find you and blow your asses off for tricking me and killing me.

My name is Armand in game, if you see me and want a real fight, let me know.

• Like 1

i played with a group of guys tonight on TX20. Zeldafan06 i think and Cypher and a couple other guys i cant remember their names. Hacker got in to the game and killed everyone, and somehow the server just kind of shut down before i could add them on steam or somethin. If they see this would really like to play with you guys again

Phil, you were on US Hardcore 1 near the Stary camps. My friend took a shot at you with his DMR even though I told him not to. Im glad he missed, and that you missed after you flanked around. There never was another sniper that we killed... I just got him to stop shooting, thanks for the trust and I was more than happy to give you transfusion and vice versa.

You're good people Phil, dont let anyone tell ya different

• Like 1

To the two guys who found me today: thanks. I glitched and broke my legs and crawled out of the building I was in. Called out on direct coms and somehow someone was there. Two guys came and gave me a morphine injector. The server kicked me our for ping or something right after that so I couldn't thank them. Thanks for your generosity. Thank you so much.