jordnz

Finding Nemo - Looking for someone?

Lulucass......

if youre reading this, i would have saved you after killing those three zombies for you.

you just wouldnt stop standing up out in the open and they swarmed us

*sniff

I HAD to run

p.s. i watched you die from the bushes

Jack, we worked so well until those zed started to come after us attracting bandits. Damn bandits.

Random british dude, I did not shoot you in the back, we were ambushed! Maybe walking in a open field talking on the open channel is a bad idea?

Also, to the survivor I shot in Elektro, I panicked and assumed you were a bandit. Totally my fault sorry bro,

Edited by RedLlama

To the guy on the low pop freeside server who came steaming up to the heli crash site north of dolina, it was you're own fault I killed you. You were careless on just sprinting towards the helicopter. As I was looting it my overwatch was laughing through skype, I ask him why, he says theres someone running toward you full pelt from you 1oclock.

I was not about to get killed after 15 minutes of watching the site before approaching it. Got an As50 out of it though!

Next time maybe be a little bit more tactile about it, the only reason the overwatch didn't blow your head off was the fact that I'd crawled through the zeds with zero aggro, and he had 'the dinnerbell' whereas I had an m4 SD.

If youre reading this: it was your own fault, your carelessness in that situation led to your demise.

Looking for an American guy called FRIEND or FRIENDLY met him and some other guy on the 30th of july on a us server.

They saved my ass twice and I didn't get to thank them at all because my connection died. Found them in the elecktro powerplant and lost them in the school.

If anyone sees him say Eoin says thanks or better yet put me in contact with him, that would be cool

Who: DeathZ

Where: DE 440

When: last night just after midnight CET

We shot the poor guy twice last night. He never alt+f4 out and even after getting killed the second time he still kept playing. Because he is such a good sport we would like to gear him up.

To the guys on US1077 a few nights ago in the blue van. Thanks for chasing me around the houses with the van. I actually had a great time. My friend came to try and save me but one of your guys shot him first lol. i was hiding in the house for about 15 minutes with about 1000 blood so i decided to just come out and face you guys but you were gone!

PS. You need a more 'Gangster ride' than that if you want to scare people =]

I'm looking for a guy named YoureTearsAreDelicious

He was on a German server, DE313 I think. I was running aroung in the SW airfield, without any gear, lots of zombies behind me. this guy comes in with his mate in a jeep, shoots for like a couple of minutes all the zombies around, saves my ass. then, when I'm trying to find some loot in the hangars he says wait, drops an m16 with lots of mags and says "This is for you"

I'm trying to find you buddy, to thank you again! You're awesome.

• Like 1

About an hour ago, on US 441 I was looting around Balota airstrip when I heard an engine. Four men in a car pulled down the road and had to stop because of blockades. Sorry for lighting you guys up, but you shouldn't have tried to run me over. 2 Mags and still one of you lived on the ground! Just to let you know: I still have your car and I came back after the lone survivor was gone and took yo guns and loot :)

• Like 1

Playing on US #199 about 23.00 GMT.

To the dude in Mogilevka that tried to steal our bus. Not cool man, Not cool. Justice was swift though thanks to your terrible driving. Now nobody gets a bus though.

Bad times.

If you'd announced yourself, you could have partied with us.

Anyway, exciting few minutes, and the resulting zombie horde was a pain to fight off. Thanks for the AK.

Edited by Keiran

Me and a friend were at the NW Airbase in a hangar when a "Mystery Maniac" showed up running down/shooting up zombies and then gave us his SUV!

Here's the video (I started recording a few min after he appeared) :

Thanx...whoever you are! B)

Edited by Ash712

elton jon i rember you with m4 in ond hand and a gernade in the other in greart battle of cherno vs helicopter i was shot nearly to death you took your gernade and belew up the heli banged me revived me and game some of your blood for that i thank you i would to see you again

Simon and Lotay, if you're out there, this is bandit-guy AKA Solace from the Private DB Lingor map. If you see this, you gotta hand over your steam name. You two are legitimately the only friendly faces I've seen in 3 months. Sadly the server went down and I was not anticipating it being down until tomorrow, so... woops

thomas, I have no idea if that's your DAy Z name, but it's Ben&Rocio here. Man, I am so sorry that I couldn't protect you, but I'm here, willing to try again. Plus, we can always use more bro's!

To Owner and Matt, thanks for not killing me at Balota, and sorry for you being eaten alive at the airstrip :/ I guarded your stuff for a few hours but it seemed to weren't coming back so I logged off.

To Renis at the Balota airstrip, Just want you to know I wasn't the one that killed you, I guess while you were typing that zombie got you. Don't worry I avenged you with a grenade to a couple zombies trying to eat you.

To Leaf. You're awesome, we had a good run until I got shot in Elecktro :(

These were all on CA servers (I think) and you would of saw me as "Jason" or "Shepardx"

The guy who we gave transfusions to each other, Steve or something similar, you were eating steak down the mic.

We went to the hospital and you broke your leg, then I fell off the ladder and nearly died lol :P

Also, a guy called Wolfie.

My name in-game is Dominic.

Edited by dom584

To the guy with no mic outside of Electro who I spawned in and saw getting messed up by zombies. Sorry I didn't make the blood run fast enough, when I got back to where you'd holed up at I saw a zombie chewing on your corpse. I put one through his dome for ya.

Ben-met you on uk6 in the barn. You showed me how to raid the supermarket at Zelen, and kept the Zeus off me.

I have been looking for you buddy. It's Bernd. If you want to hook up again my steam is Slack. The Slack with the hand banana/Carl cartoon.

Good times, and it would be cool to hook up again.

Bernd

I dunno his name, or what server really. But we met up in some place by... Elektro? Yeah, Elektro. I was scared shitless when I saw him but he asked me if I was friendly and I said yes, too scared to use my mic. He asked if I had a weapon and gave me an axe when I said no, saying he'd be really mad if I killed him with it. We hung out for a while... Before being separated because lag made him seem to be going one way, but in reality he was going another. I heard gunshots from his gun, but couldn't find him, you out there somewhere?

Was your name hp? It sounds exactly like what happened with someone I met.

So as I was crawling out of the supermarket in Stary Sobor, I crawled my way south uphill to a buddy of mine who was overwatching my escape. We got shot at by some one who shot my buddy in the back like a coward. We are medics and your just gonna shoot us up like that, really? After I kept saying over chat that we are friendly and white listed medics if anyone needs help. The server was US 1581 so I hope U feel good about yourself KOS. Just don't come asking for help when U need a medic in the future, whoever U are.

I have been teamed up with some guys for several weeks and now have lost contact "baked turkey sandwich" hit me up on steam or skype!!!

Hey guys ermm i have a team of 2 me and a friend we are a pretty good team but we are looking for an additional recruit.

Any one but preferably with experience can join ermm we basically scout around and travel a lot looking for some decent weapons

have a lot of fun on the travels though, Now and again we come across players to firefight with, but yeah additional info will be given through skype.

skype- gamesjester

If the above skype isnt online try the one below Just mention what your getting in touch about :D

skype- l00katmydr3ams

So, I don't know if you read this, dude who has a tent outside zelenyagorsk (wtfever), but just know that those night vision goggles are from ME. Also, a friend of mine put some 1911 mags in for you. Not sure if you can use them though. Good luck and godspeed! We needed the drink.

Edited by Daedalao

To michael444

Thank you for killing me while I was joining the game in the red warehouse in Stary Sobor.

After I died I landed in the debug forrest, I reconnected and spawned at the beach losing nothing and with all my gear still on.

I hope you had a great time in that warehouse while my 6 other companions via TS3 sieged you after I told them where I was killed.

You maybe killed 2 of them but I met up with them and came back after a long 6km march.

In the end we were easily geared up to the maximimum again and you got nothing.

Thank you for your stupidity and I hope you learned that you never attack as a lone wolf a seven-man crew again.