jordnz

Finding Nemo - Looking for someone?

Today I met a guy on EU25. Both of us just spawned and met in Elektro.

We went into the firestation and you said you had to go work or something.

You gave me your skype name, which was "envyoshots", but I couldn't find anyone with that name on skype.

If you read this, contact me on here.

Hey looking for the guy that helped me last night, you were from Vancouver and we were going to town past the airfield on the coast to look for guns before we got sniped. If you still wanna team up again Ill be heading towards the center of the zone.

p.s. I got the guy that sniped us, he must of been there for a while cause he had quite the collection of guns, ammo and gear.

I was playing with a "Bork" on an Australia or New Zealand server. We both died but he disconnected. We were just about to exchange steam ID's =( My IGN was DANIEL

Looking for Tapsa from Finland

I was playing on FR#18, when sudennly we met in a magazine, we walked together sometime, but then wild zombie appeared and broke by leg, and you said you will go out for morphine. PM me !

Streklol and his mate for ALT-F4'ing at the NW Airfield. Excellent display of sportmanship.

Chicago 16. Near Stary Sobor.

You approached me from the top of the hill as I was creeping closer with my Lee Enfield, you had the upper hand. You didn't gun me down. Instead, all I heard was "Friendly?" I had been shot at some time before I met you, wondering if it was you or not, so I quickly responded "Yeah, I'm friendly."

You walked past me, and I shot you in the back like a coward. I'm so sorry.

Looking for a Mark, was playing with him on Atlanta 54. He was wearing a ghillie suit with a sub machine gun. Game disconnect after we had just done some serious looting.

Pm me if you find me Mark, its so dark in the woods without you! :P

• Like 1

I am looking for a guy called Nero, all i know is that he had a friend with him whos name i am not sure of he will know me as NEW PC lol If anyone can help would be much appreciated thanks =D

• Like 1

I'm looking for a fellow by the name of "Pumpkin Head". I handed him a set of camo clothes and an M9SD and pointed him towards Berezino as the server crashed. I'm just curious what became of him. He was a nice guy who almost pissed himself when me and my mates all started shouting at him to put his weapon down when we didn't know his intentions.

• Like 1

I just want to give a callout to a player named Darren. He followed me into the woods as I drove a bus into hiding, and as I walked around the vehicle to save it, I barely spotted him in the corner of my eye. His aim was dead-on - He managed to kill me and another one of my mates before the third guy finally took him out. Put up a hell of a fight, though. Once I cooled down a bit from the frustration of dying I realized he was the first player in weeks to not disconnect during a firefight. Kudos to him.

Additionally, the M4A1 CCO SD he left behind was nice too.

Jim-Berezino Hospital roof with chase and robot devil

"excuse me, excuse me...do you have any extra morphine?"

You needed morphine and even dropped all your weapons for a safe injection.

You even gave us some extra food. Thank you for being an honest person and keeping my team safe while receiving help. Hope your legs are ok jim, gimme a pm if you ever want to play.

Will from EU server, I am sorry for shooting you at cherno firestation. Thought you were a bandit, saw the kill added as murder, i am sorry.

Rayquan and Roggle.

Why feed me and teach me, just to end up shooting me?

:-\

If you were going to kill me, you could have at least done it before we waited like two hours for that guy with the sniper you were going to kill anyway, and not wasted my time.

To Dave, Muggy and the third bloke who's name I can't remember that I met at the Cherno firestation. Thanks for the fun lads and that bastard was ghosting I even shot him for you once.

Lazkata. I spawned on a rooftop and was going through loot when you came up the stairs pointing a gun at me. I freaked out, swung a hatchet at you, you shot at me, and we both died. I'm sorry. I panicked.

Looking for ATHF Frylock and The_Bad_Bunny. Was just playing on Arb server. My buddy shot you guys in the woods with an enfield and you both D/Ced. Good job gents, you truly are classy. :)

Three or four days ago I met a fella in a barn in god knows where. We shot out plenty of zombles but I wasted my remaining (crappily aimed) xbow bolt and couldn't save you :( You died, I only managed to survive by running away madly.

Sorry I couldn't save you with my shaky aim. If we meet again, I'll be happy to run with you.

Micheal from uk, i got bad lag and the next thing i knew i saw you die. i tried to kill them all and managed to get your gun so at least thats something.

cheers for being the first friendly in day z.

mr basterd (really need to change that name)

Hey Kynam, you gunned down my girlfriend and I in a Cherno apartment on a Seattle server recently. If I see you again, I will go out of my way to shoot you ;D

I'm pretty new to DayZ, still have yet to live any longer than an hour. :(

Anyway, I ran into this guy with an accent on a british server, name was HorseMaster. He was really helpful to me, learning some cool stuff, then, when we both had hatchets and were in an industrial complex, 2 zombies ran up to us, I swung my hatchet at the zombie and insta-killed him by accident.

Felt like such a dick afterwards, I waited at his body for half an hour, hoping he would find his way back, so i could give him his stuff and apoligise, but he never showed up. :(

Really sorry HorseMaster.

• Like 2

Two guys climb up the ladder to my rooftop chillzone. My gut instinct tells me to shoot before I get shot and lose all my gear. I don't.

Instead, I dive down behind one of the generators and scream "FRIENDLY, DON'T SHOOT".

In a few seconds, Veronica Foster: "Pringlulz, you cool? if you're cool stand up and give us a salute"

I say I'm cool and give them a salute. "There's medical supplies in the crate."

One guy watches me while the other rummages through the box of blood bags and painkillers.

"Have you checked the supermarket?" I ask.

"I checked one," his compatriot replies. "It was empty." Foster agrees with the statement.

After a minute they take some of everything in the box and make their way back down the ladder.

A few minutes later, "guy on roof, thanks for not shooting us in the back when you had the chance."

"Much obliged, and same to you."

Hello, everyone! I absolutely love playing DayZ as a lone-wolf kind of guy, but as of late I have found myself needing of some cooperative assistance. I am pretty good at the game, well, I am at least decent, I suppose. I have a really patient playing style and I like to plan out my encounters instead of just letting them happen. But don't expect me to be super cereal, errrr, I mean serious, all of the time. I love playing this game, and I think that it certainly has some room for some silliness. If you think you would like to take on the Chernarus Wasteland with the likes of this guy, feel free to let me know! I also was in the process of making a steam group dedicating to the purpose of this thread. Would you guys think that would be a good idea? If so, I would always appreciate a little help! Here is the link to that group as of right now.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DayZFriendFinder

(Will I get in trouble for including a link? I could not find anything that said I could not include links . . . If so, I am sorry in advance.)

(S.T.A.R.S) Nick and (S.T.A.R.S) Josh helped me out on a Dallas Server, they were afraid of everyone, and they killed my friend. I snuck up on them and asked them if I could join them, we went to the apartments in Cherno, and after raiding them all we went to the factory near it and got on top. I got a bug, where I was knocked out, but I wasn't. So I had to relog. They were dead when I got back. They were still on the server, but I couldn't find them. I've been trying to find them every since.

Looking for a survivor called STORM - ran into you when i first spawned in this game about 2 nights ago. If you see this add me up on skype or just PM me!! DrannonSF