EyesandEars

Admitted Duping and Hacking 20+ LLKJ members

Anyone who wants to ban whole communities of people based on the actions of a few and based solely almost entirely on hear-say is an idiot.

I prefer the term over zealous. But I would think the Dev team as well as server admins have some common sense enough to ban people who obviously exploit in this manner. It's a bit mean to call the dev team and admins idiots on your assumption they'll ban everyone in a clan.

It's a bit "over zealous" to assume he was referring to the dev team' date=' and not the peanut gallery in this thread. (Including you)

[/quote']

It's called playing with words or contorting them. Any how shouldn't they be held accountable in some way for allowing exploiting occur in their clan/guild/etc? Or are they just a collective that slap on LLKOOLJAY on their name and that's about it? But by all means defend them (or your self if you're in that group). I still don't see why people are upset at the idea if they exploit in some way some kind of action would be taken on that individual or group of individuals, whether it's a ban or having a large portion of the community hunt them down in game.

tl;dr u mad

I prefer the term over zealous. But I would think the Dev team as well as server admins have some common sense enough to ban people who obviously exploit in this manner. It's a bit mean to call the dev team and admins idiots on your assumption they'll ban everyone in a clan.

I'm not assuming anything nor was that directed at any developer of this mod. Just pointing out that anyone advocating the banning of a whole community of people, not the individual or individuals in question, based only on someone's 'word' without actual evidence is an idiot. That argument is doubled edged.

I'm not assuming anything nor was that directed at any developer of this mod. Just pointing out that anyone advocating the banning of a whole community of people' date=' not the individual or individuals in question, based only on someone's 'word' without actual evidence is an idiot. That argument is doubled edged.

[/quote']

They posted the evidence on the first post so you know. Least for the select few involved.

They posted the evidence on the first post so you know. Least for the select few involved.

That's not evidence' date=' that's hear-say.

Again, how does this justify banning everyone associated with [b']Something Awful (or any community for that matter) from this mod rather then the specific individuals involved? Especially when you acknowledge the following about said community:

...just a collective that slap on [LLJK] on their name and that's about it?

It's a glitch in the system. It's getting fixed. Get over it.

It's called playing with words or contorting them.

The world is full of the ignorant.

Get over it?

Yeah, NO.

Acceptance of malicious acts is the worst and a big reason why everything in general is in the shitter.

Justice needs to be served, perpetrators should not walk free, ever.

Ban them, all of them, then feast on their tears. If heart = soft, make it temporary.

I hope rocket and his admins have the tenacity to take on this kind of behaviour, a lot of games/mods unfortunately do not and thus these types of malicious personalities persists to torment the peaceful gamers.

"Development on 1.5.8 has increased greatly as goon tears are especially delicious."

I love you Rocket <3

That's not evidence' date=' that's hear-say.

[/quote']

Umm, no. Someone admitting their guilt is actually called a confession.

Someone saying they heard someone else admitting their guilt is hearsay, but since this person actually wrote it himself and posted it online, its not really hearsay.

There is no "their guilt". LLJK isn't a clan, it's people from the same forum that use a tag to recognize other people from the same forum. There's no organization, no leadership, no-one to "control" what other people from the forum are doing.

Why should everyone from something awful (A little more than 160.000 people at the time of writing) be held accountable for what a few are doing?

More Proof that goons cheat' date='

[/quote']

Wait, is this a joke? How is this proof?

C'mon Rocket, you know as well as I do that Goon tears are the sweet ambrosia nectar of tears.

So, for the benefit of all us mere 'pubbies' out there, ban every Goon!

You see that a Legion member is begging for mercy, blaming the cheating on "ghost server" that no one knew about... BAHAHAHA!! Go burn in hell cheaters.

There is no "their guilt". LLJK isn't a clan' date=' it's people from the same forum that use a tag to recognize other people from the same forum. There's no organization, no leadership, no-one to "control" what other people from the forum are doing.

Why should everyone from something awful (A little more than 160.000 people at the time of writing) be held accountable for what a few are doing?

[/quote']

A thousand times this. People on this thread are assuming that goons are an organisation hellbent on ruining pubbie fun. Literally the only use for the LLJK tag is so goons can recognise each other.

Some DayZ players are cheaters! Ban all DayZ players! It's the only way to rid the game of this scourge!

I am willing to testify that certain members of the "LLJK" clan have conspired and carried out multi-server searches to see if helicopters have spawned anywhere just so they could fix them and maybe fly them for a few minutes before crashing them or being dumb and getting shot down, or getting kicked from battleeye for flying one- sending all of its passengers to a horrific death on the outskirts of Pusta.

I repeat, I have proof that certain members of "LLJK" have conspired to do something else other than sneak around zombies and eat beans in your hardcore survival alpha mod.

I saw a Goon run a survivor over the other night then crash the car in a spectacular wreck of flames and anger. I am willing to testify that he most definitely wrecked that guys shit.

A group of the aforementioned clan who may or may not use the clan tag "LLJK" has outright and willfully conspired and carried out a savage attempt at drowning an innocent survivor the other day.

I have it on good authority that there was much laughing going on at the time, followed by a collective moment of extreme awkwardness when they found out that they couldn't actually drown the guy.

This group of bandits, "LLJK", then willfully and without regard of the pubbie's hardcore survival, then had the audacity to bandage and heal the survivor for being a good sport and not disconnecting. They even went so far as to give the hardcore survivalist pubbie a makarov and a clip!

Then the clan "LLJK" almost ran him over not 10 minutes later.

I submit to you that these are heinous acts of something or other and that the scales of justice will someday tilt somewhere!

[/quote']

Listen to what they say.

Regarding one of the wheels they found, they needed more, one guy said "its alright, we'll dupe it"

It's worth noting that the actual quote in the OP is wrong. SA has a profanity filter that only works when someone is viewing the forums when not logged in so "shitty" shows up as "lovely".

What he actually said was: "This game gets really shitty in the late phase, especially when you realize how easy is is to dupe items or download hacks for the shitty Arma engine, but is sure has broken some kickass new ground."

We're not out to destroy the game or make it unfun for anyone who isn't an idiot. And you certainly aren't going to extract any tears from us, at least not without destroying the game for everyone.

We've got a long history of communicating with and providing excellent feedback to small developers who post on SA, so rocket if you'd like me to buy you an account just PM me here and I'll hook you up.

We've got a long history of communicating with and providing excellent feedback to small developers who post on SA' date=' so rocket if you'd like me to buy you an account just PM me here and I'll hook you up.

[/quote']

If you buy me an account for SA do I post my introduction thread in GBS or Games?

[/quote']

Listen to what they say.

Regarding one of the wheels they found, they needed more, one guy said "its alright, we'll dupe it"

if you go to around 21minutes in they actually do it, hopefully they all get banned for this

We've got a long history of communicating with and providing excellent feedback to small developers who post on SA' date=' so rocket if you'd like me to buy you an account just PM me here and I'll hook you up.

[/quote']

If you buy me an account for SA do I post my introduction thread in GBS or Games?

Preferably both!

edit: fyad