I know alot of people will NOT like this idea and I don't give a shit, there will still be normal servers.

These PVE servers will be solely for players (such as myself and MANY MANY others) who enjoy playing with and meeting other players without the risk of being decapitated for your matches. So this server would simply have friendly fire turned off so that you couldn't kill other players. That way, everyone is friendly (because they chose to join that realm in the first place) and the first person you meet can simply be your buddy for the time being :)

I'm not the best at English and presenting my ideas but I think I get the point across pretty nicely :)

Have fun thanks for reading

• Like 5

I know alot of people will NOT like this idea and I don't give a shit, there will still be normal servers.

Your right, people wont like this idea. Bad Idea.

(because they chose to join that realm in the first place)

Realm? WoW player i suspect.

Edited by Shy Guy Sterlok

Make harder zombies or roaming hordes, make it a seperate save from "PvP" enabled servers, and maybe add in a few safe strongholds for trading and you damn near have a real game. Too bad its like so many others by then :(

People could just farm stuff without a worry in the world on a PVE server then hop on a PVP server.

Terrible idea. -1

• Like 10

People could just farm stuff without a worry in the world on a PVE server then hop on a PVP server.

Terrible idea. -1

+1

• Like 1

dead island, killing floor, left for dead, and potential future mainstream cash-ins on dayz formula by large studios like EA, are your best bet.

PvP is an integral part of the dayz experience, and it's here to stay.

Edited by Ganjastar
  • Like 1

Terrible idea. -1

Oh, and of course its not possible to make seperate saves for pve and pvp? *facepalm* Sorry but this is just lame.

Just like the "its an integral part of the dayz experience".

Sorry to point that out but neither you nor I are in a position to define thats "THE" experience here. Maybe for you its something else than for me?

So what the hell would be the problem to just make two kinds of servers, pvp and pve and people can enjoy whatever they regard as the best way to play it.

Full support on the pve idea!

• Like 3

Oh, and of course its not possible to make seperate saves for pve and pvp? *facepalm* Sorry but this is just lame.

Sorry to point that out but neither you nor I are in a position to define thats "THE" experience here. Maybe for you its something else than for me?

So what the hell would be the problem to just make two kinds of servers, pvp and pve and people can enjoy whatever they regard as the best way to play it.

He may not be, but the guy who made it is. And he said PVP is an integral part of the dayz experience.

gg

• Like 3

I ask you..have you seen a non friendly fire server? i don't think its even POSSIBLE with the engine , I've yet to find a option for it in my editing.

• Like 1

Perhaps you should play Left 4 Dead, or Dead Island. PVP is here to stay.

• Like 2

Terrible idea. -1

Then PVP and PVE servers could just be sepereate you bloody numbskull.

Edit: I really don't see what the problem is here, some people like PVE some people like PVP so why the hell now cater for both parties?

Edited by Worrun
  • Like 1

Edit: I really don't see what the problem is here, some people like PVE some people like PVP so why the hell now cater for both parties?

Because it takes the fun away from the bandits that kill the friendlies? its just a carebear solution.

QQ.

Rocket isn't going to ever make PvE servers.

ever.

Leave this game.

• Like 4

QQ.

ever.

Leave this game.

+1 beans.

QQ.

ever.

Leave this game.

DayZ Forums > DayZ > DayZ Suggestions

Suck my dick. (don't answer that you homo)

[i have been warned for this post - Ubi]

Edited by UbiquitousBadGuy
  • Like 2

ye we all liked PvE for the first few hours. until we got better at the game. then you realize that the end game is PvP interaction. be it attempting to gain friends and hunting bandits/doing social interaction with PvE, or going full PK style, and everything grey in between.

you really haven't spent enough time with the game and familiarized yourself with the game mechanics enough if you are propagating PvE servers.

U mad?

Excellent, you can navigate the forum sections, now just work on locating the stickies at the top and you can read about how you are supposed to use the search feature for future reference, as this suggestion has already been suggested and ridiculed already many many times before.

ye we all liked PvE for the first few hours. until we got better at the game. then you realize that the end game is PvP interaction. be it attempting to gain friends and hunting bandits/doing social interaction with PvE, or going full PK style, and everything grey in between.

you really haven't spent enough time with the game and familiarized yourself with the game mechanics enough if you are propagating PvE servers.

Finally a decent, mature response.

Yeah I think you're right, don't get me wrong I'm enjoying the game alot here and being only a day old/new i'm in a very experimental stage as I guess were many other players. :)

im fine with pve servers for others, but then without the possibility to play on other servers with this char and no military loot on such servers.

It has been explicitly stated in the FAQs and countless interviews that PvP will NEVER be removed in any way, shape, or form.