super pretendo

is there m24s in game?

Just wondering more generally, is every Arma CA weapon in the game? I haven't played long enough to know. Are the Tac-50 and m24 available?

Nope, weapons are definitely restricted to basic weapons, particularly Soviet weapons (although there are allied force weapons due to the Arma 2 campaign story)

There *was* a M107 with thermal scope, but that has been removed. Other .50 cals may be available after completing side-missions (in future).

For now, century-old shotguns are the bees-knees

Why was it removed? weapon diversity makes the game cool and interested and changes thigns up. Makes long dangerous treks worth the journey. Even if they are rare, sparsely spread treats

Ah sorry I read your post and forgot about your thread title...

There might be M24's in game, but the weapon range is definitely restricted. It's more of a balancing thing along with story immersion. People with thermal scopes can be unstoppable in this scenario.

I foundet M24 in forest camo near Vibor airfield.So dont say there is no M24 if u didnt even saw it

At least there was M24, cos i had it but dumped it for better weapon. Imo scoped rifles are only good for PvP. I rather take Winchester + binocs.

At least there was M24' date=' cos i had it but dumped it for better weapon. Imo scoped rifles are only good for PvP. I rather take Winchester + binocs.

[/quote']

Its god for PVP if your position far from closest city.Because one shot and all zombies will want to bite u in the ass

In a direct answer to the question; yes, there are M24s in the game - I have one sitting in my backpack.

I believe there are also M107s still around, but you will not find the TWS (thermal) variant of it.

I've found M24 ammo at an airstrip, so I'm pretty sure there are M24s in the mod. But others have found the gun themselves in this thread, so I guess it's obvious by this point.

Ah sorry I read your post and forgot about your thread title...

There might be M24's in game' date=' but the weapon range is definitely restricted. It's more of a balancing thing along with story immersion. People with thermal scopes can be unstoppable in this scenario.

[/quote']

Oh whats the range restriction? DO you mean 6 seconds of bullet flight?

The idea of artificial restrictions in an otherwise simulationist game seems wrong and contradictory

Oh whats the range restriction? DO you mean 6 seconds of bullet flight?

The idea of artificial restrictions in an otherwise simulationist game seems wrong and contradictory

He meant the range of available weapons, as in diversity, not a limitation to weapon ranges

Just a heads up though, if you do end up picking up a M107 (which I found on a corpse last night) it will take up your primary weapons' slot and your backpack slot.