auge103

banned from DE95 for stealing the admin's heli

Go make an official support ticket to the Day Z staffs at www.dayzmod.com. Cheaters must be exterminated.

I made one, waiting for an answer since they banned me.

But its really hard to show you hard facts - for example these guys spawning vehicles or actually banning for nothing directly recorded - because i cant record and watch them all day long.

The longer this lasts the more i think this is a bit of a freeform for all server admins to do whatever they want to. Nobody can do a sh** about it, the dev's response time is waaay too long.

But its not a problem of the dev's or the creator of this mod, this is a problem placed in the community / people who play it. Since i opened this thread i got dozens of PM's to give out the locations of the camps with cheated loot, almost everytime they write something about "want to destroy that camp". Hell yeah who cares, you are just some more cheater like parasites that want to get "rich" by abusing the system.

The devs dont care about some ppl abusing the system as long as the mod isnt finished at all, they got other things in mind. If they fix the duping bugs and all the other ones, this problem will fade out.

Edited by Auge

*breaks out popcorn*

Good, now get out even more of it and enjoy the final post. (Cookies are fine, though.) Some leaked infos.

A good friend of mine decided to help me, so we infiltrated their clan and got a privat chat with one of their members in teamspeak.

And what we got is exactly what we expected. Simple-minded people are simple to outwit. :D

From here on i'll translate all the important text passages for you, original screenshots as hyperlinks below.

---------

First he introduced himself as a girl who is a little bit bored and got no mic. He asked a bit about the games they play and got a talk about dayz (said he doesn't know that game).

Then the fun started.

01:17:40 EVIL: Yes and the clan-server will get a problem soon.

01:19:47 Mate: Why?

01:19:53 Mate: Because of bandits?

01:20:01 EVIL: I think I'm not allowed to say that to you.

01:20:11 EVIL: Just look into the forums

01:20:23 EVIL: And then to ban appeals

01:20:43 EVIL: Luckily i wasn't with them.

01:22:03 EVIL: found?

01:22:13 Mate: I have to read 3 pages now 0_o

01:22:13 EVIL: My PC gets veeery loud in a moment

01:22:25 Mate: I'm very bad in english

01:22:26 EVIL: Need definitly a new fan

01:22:31 EVIL: Let's say it so

01:22:38 EVIL: a few of them cheated

01:22:53 EVIL: and they had a camp where all stored

01:22:54 EVIL: was

01:23:05 EVIL: One found it

01:23:21 EVIL: And uploaded a video

01:23:31 Mate: Why should anybody cheat there?

01:23:41 EVIL: For example spawn a heli

01:23:42 Mate: What i've read is, if you die everything is gone

01:23:52 Mate: Then it's useless

01:23:53 EVIL: They are actually disabled

01:23:59 EVIL: It's fast

01:24:08 EVIL: And a good means of transportation

01:24:24 Mate: There are helis? <3

01:23:30 EVIL: Actually not

01:23:58 EVIL: And they did found a hackerspawn and hacked weapons there

---

[Not worth the translation]

---

01:32:48 Mate: You got no guys who throw out the cheaters?

01:33:12 EVIL: No our guys were the cheaters -,-

Sorry dude, trapping you was funny as hell :D

LINKY:

http://auge.xfs-host.../dayz/part1.PNG

http://auge.xfs-host.../dayz/part2.PNG

-------------------

Useless to add more text down here.

Good night everybody and stay safe! ;)

Edited by Auge
  • Like 26

cant take those pesky abusive admins.

Edited by jeijo25

Auge, take my beans and babies!

Bravo! Gut gemacht!

Hey Server Admins, what have you got to say now, huh?! I can read / confirm the stuff in the pics posted, that evidence is legit. You can even test it via google translator if you want! Foul damn clan / admin cheaters. By now it's pretty simple to say, due to the evidence posted, and by checking some responses.

This thread is so full of WIN :lol: Great job Auge and keep up the good work! My bet - they'll hide in the corner and won't even post here anymore... Hopefully DayZ dev/support team will handle this server and these 12-year-olds accordingly!

Good work the problem is even if the server got blacklisted this collection of scums will just

continue on a different server .

Hi :) It´s ME "Kaguzuchi" :)

@ Alcatraz

Who is now the Kid? :) you talking about "your Clan does not cheat" and you have this shitty logo on your clanpage:

nocheat.gif

BUT The ADMIN of the gameserver and the whole squad is cheating and hacking.. LOL..

remove the banner! You did not deserve it!

But the war is not over! we will fight you as long as possible.

Auge my Friend - We have won the battle but the war is not over yet :)

and then they went silent. out of excuse?

partybiene @ mic im popo

almost spit my coke across the desk...

exceptionally well done.

i guess they got a clan member less now D:

Edited by Azrail

Dudeh93 if you don´t know anything please don´t write anything ok!

I don't need to know anything, I saw that video and it just proofs that you guys suck.. simple

Some guys are idiots by saying why is he reporting this. There are thousands of servers right? Have you ever thought that maybe these hackers could just join another server with all that amazing gear and kill all of you? If someone breaks the rules you should report it. I'm sick of people complaining that people are reporting people/servers/bugs.

I have never mentioned anything about "cod kiddies" etc because I think it's stupid. But guess what... These guys are a primary CoD clan. Maybe there is a link after all :P

Edited by JamesTheBrit

... but what doesn't add up to me is the amount of stuff in a single tent, afaik a tent can only hold 10 items, yet in the video you can see much more then that in a single tent... Hell I could be wrong and the tent can hold much more then that, I can't say for sure because I've never actually found a tent of my own...

Sephi,

A tent can hold 10 weapons/tools

5 (full or empty) backpacks

50 items

Fish

This is the single greatest example of letting someone walk right into a trap I have ever seen. This is reminds me of when I worked in a grocery store in college and I got to sit in with security when they caught a shoplifter. "duhhhh ahh...thats....thats not me."

I also want ot add that this just goes to show that all those people that jumped down Auge's throat in the first page of this thread are part of the problem. He went from being a total crybaby to you guys and now he looks like a god damned hero.

Looks like some clan will have to buy a few additional arma2 keys. Too bad the steam sale is over.

LOL@ partybiene @ mic im popo

Edited by hobbicon

What a bunch of idiots, pls tell us more stories about why you did bann him