zzSTABBYzz

bandit punishment or reasons to player kill u deside....

ok let me start with there has been a lot of post about punishing bandits helping non killers well yes this is what this post is but with a twist take ya time to read before u judge

everyone says u should be punished for player killing and praised for helping ppl why not praised both sides

say ur humanity was a 12,000 - 0 - minus 12,0000 scale u help someone u gain humanity u kill ppl u lose it

e.g u bandage some one u get 100 humanity points u give someone blood u get 500 and so forth

u kill someone u lose 250 points even if u shot last or first u get the kill u lose

also ur humanity will slowing go back to 0 at a rate or 100 point every in game hour

BANDITS READ:

when u kills someone u get a decrease in humanity the more u lose the more ppl want to punish u this is true but what if u was rewarded for killing them crying carebears?

-5,000 u get ur bandit skin back so ppl know not to fuck with u

-10,000 everyone gets a msg that u have reached the -10k mark a mini bounty is placed on u every time u kill some one it showers up such n such was killed by u in the kill feed also u get ur "murder" skin simular to rambos dress code ( lol)

way to decrease ur humanity faster kill an high humanity ranking player

survivor ranked 5,000 or below takes 250 points a kill

survivor ranked 10,000 - 5,000 takes 1,000 points a kill

SURVIVORS READ:

when u help another player u get humanity points the more u help ppl the more u are rewarded

5,000 u get ur own "survivor"skin to let ppl know u can be trusted

10,000 10k bandits show up on map where a murder takes place also u can speak in global chat (you get a walkie talkie) u get a semi camo like medic skin

way to boost ur humanity

bandage someone 100 points humanity

give someone painkillers 250 points

morphine inject someone 500 points

give blood trans 1000 points

kill a ranked 10k bandit 2,000 points

has been edited to stop ppl from crying over it so much but prob wont stop it

Edited by zzSTABBYzz
  • Like 3

this would just allow players in groups to exploit this to the fullest... player killing will be a part of the game as long as there is better loot to obtain... you tell me you see a guy with a as50, ghillie, cyotoe pack, ect, with his back turned to you... and you walk right up behind him... you tell me your not gonna kill him for his loot... or mabye you like running around with a petrol pack and makarov...

this would just allow players in groups to exploit this to the fullest... player killing will be a part of the game as long as there is better loot to obtain... you tell me you see a guy with a as50, ghillie, cyotoe pack, ect, with his back turned to you... and you walk right up behind him... you tell me your not gonna kill him for his loot... or mabye you like running around with a petrol pack and makarov...

yes player killing will always be in the game nothing will stop that i for one shoot first ask latter no matter if they friendly or not thats how i am some say im a bandit i say this my area im looting i was just staing ppl ask for punish bandits and buff survivors why not make the path u choose the one ur stuck with if u help ppl you will be know to help ppl if u kill ppl for fun u are know for it helps ppl stay clear if they dnt want to be shot at and team up with other survivors to help each other while also not "nerfing" bandits to make it pointless in having fun the way we do it also a good waay of a in game ranking systerm not online in the ingame score show how zombie kills u have show ppl how many murders/bandit kills u have aswell

So the people who do a bit of each (kill some people and help others) get fuck all?

As soon as you reward anyone for doing anything you open the door to them abusing it by repeatedly doing that thing. So if I kill 20 beach boys I get better health regen? 28 and I get a bandit skin?

At 35 killing spree you get hero aura and at 2000 Pvps you get blue name and fireworks. Srsly...

NO.

How are you supposed to magically be able to heal yourself when you've killed a few people, or need less food/water?

And how does the same food you've been eating all your life become more healthy when you've helped some people?

Or what in the world makes zombies think "Hey, that guy helped other people not to get eaten by us. Let's just walk by!"

Edited by Dr621

So the people who do a bit of each (kill some people and help others) get fuck all?

As soon as you reward anyone for doing anything you open the door to them abusing it by repeatedly doing that thing. So if I kill 20 beach boys I get better health regen? 28 and I get a bandit skin?

well it open to some tweaking yes but the point is so ppl that want to help ppl can stick together and do there "helping the world" thing while the bandits can also have there fun and if u really wanna sit there and camp the beach to get 20+ kills on unarmed players thats up to u to me that be boring also ppl that will be "doing a bit of both" wont be running around killing ppl so they wont be losing out and if they are running around killing ppl then they wont be helping many ppl out will they Edited by zzSTABBYzz

NO.

How are you supposed to magically be able to heal yourself when you've killed a few people, or need less food/water?

And how does the same food you've been eating all your life become more healthy when you've helped some people?

Or what in the world makes zombies think "Hey, that guy helped other people not to get eaten by us. Let's just walk by!"

ok how do zombies go hey i can smell someone thru that wall meh fuck walking around i'll walk thru it or im brain dead but i still know how to open doors oh wait it's a game

Your spelling is atrocious.

yeah my bad typing with the light off on a coffre high lol

And for a 7 kill spree you get a helicopter attack... wait, what? CoD anyone?

and 25 a nuke why not good try for the troll btw

At 35 killing spree you get hero aura and at 2000 Pvps you get blue name and fireworks. Srsly...

ppl have been asking for fireworks so why not

ok how do zombies go hey i can smell someone thru that wall meh fuck walking around i'll walk thru it or im brain dead but i still know how to open doors oh wait it's a game

Bugs and out-right buffs to min/max players are two different things.

Bugs and out-right buffs to min/max players are two different things.

ok so leave it as it is and get the admins to remove this thread about suggesting anything new for this game? would that make it a better world for u?

Your missing the point to this game.

point is to have fun and play it freely as u want to play it ?

ok so leave it as it is and get the admins to remove this thread about suggesting anything new for this game? would that make it a better world for u?

Yes.

Yes.

the game will never grow it will be the same game for years to come this is why there is a suggestion thread for new ideas to be thrown around crazy or not rocket may take half of some crazy idea and half of another idea and throw it in and est if it works joys of it being alpha and having a suggestion thread do u really think that half these suggestions will make it into the game i think not still fun to write such things to see ppl get there will panties in a not over a game :)

Bandits showing up in the map? No thanks.

half the servers alread have this anyways i know it anoys me too but think of this if u got that many kills under ur belt would u like to have a bunch of ppl try to take ur title off u? no u wouldnt thats why if u get to that point and live freely u know u earned it

The game will never grow if half-brained people like you try to corrupt it.

The game will never grow if half-brained people like you try to corrupt it.

how so?

You can't just handle the sheer awesomeness of this game can provide to people making intelligent move & decisions. You obviously got killed multiple time by bandits.It is not his mistake, it is your.

But you are so brainwashed by those shitty casual games wave where everybody is marked with big fucking huge red letters that you can't get that game. You don't get the whole sandbox thing, so you decided that if you can't enjoy this game, nobody should.

You want it to be another shitty fps. You want to remove the sweet fear of the bandit group roaming or hunting you. Don't post on this forum again, your ideas stink and you are not even able to type correctly.