• Audible Range
  • Effective Range
  • Ammo
  • Magazine Size
  • Mode
  • Extra
  • Rarity

The data has been compiled from three sources:

You can also view the image on my blog, at this thread.

Edit, providing links to images. The upload limit in forums is 500KB,and the jpg is 1.2 Megs.

Edited by Jehangir
  • Like 36

Lee Enfield is so powerful. So retarded.

Actually speaking of the Lee Enfield, here is an interesting comparison chart from the same Excel sheet:

12-07-2012-rifle-damage-vs-audible-range.jpg

Are you sure about those damage numbers? Isn't there also a large initial bleed value that happens upon being hit by a rifle?

Are you sure about those damage numbers? Isn't there also a large initial bleed value that happens upon being hit by a rifle?

In the post and in the image I mention where I got my information from. The three sources seem to agree in this.

Here. Take my beans.

The audible range is in meters, right? (I'm assuming, but just confirming.)

If so... nice. Now I actually know how close I can get to zeds without aggroing half the fucking town.

Oh hey, you didn't screw up the audibility range for the M249 or commit any of the other stupid oversights I've seen in every single other weapon chart to date!

You get my beans for that. Good chart, probably the best there is.

Edit: Just a note though, the M249 and many of the machine guns don't have a "Semi" fire mode. They only have full-auto.

Edited by Techercizer

Is it possible for the Lee Ensfield NOT to one shot someone from full health?

Like is there maybe damage fall off over distance?

The reason I asked is that I shot someone once from really far away and dropped him and got the murder. When I went for his friend who was standing right over him, I shot him and he went down (but maybe he went prone because I didnt get the kill) and when I got up to where the bodies were I only saw one.

Since when do AK series weapons (except for AK-107 which obviously isn't here) fire in burst mode? Look it up before you throw out false data.

Edit: Just a note though, the M249 and many of the machine guns don't have a "Semi" fire mode. They only have full-auto.

I should have been clearer. S=Single, B=Burst (or what you call Semi), FA=Full Auto. :)

I should have been clearer. S=Single, B=Burst (or what you call Semi), FA=Full Auto. :)

Right, I got that, but you list all the machine guns as "S, FA". If you look back at Day Z DB, you will see this is not the case; they all have only one firing mode: FA. Also, Semi is short for semi-automatic, meaning the rifle chambers the next round as part of the firing, but only fires one shot per trigger pull. This is different from burst fire, which involves firing a burst of rounds with each trigger pull, and is actually closer to what you call "Single".

I've handled a MK 48 and currently have a M249, and I've never seen any firing mode but auto on either of them.

Edited by Techercizer

Since when do AK series weapons (except for AK-107 which obviously isn't here) fire in burst mode? Look it up before you throw out false data.

That is my mistake. Thank you for pointing it out. There is no burst mode for the AK family. It is likely a copy-paste error, as you can see I have put in a lot of time into putting this together.

Edited by Jehangir

Post has been updated with some changes to ensure the information is accurate and easy to understand as possible. AK family also fixed.

Hey Jehangir, buddy, this table is pretty awsome and probably the best i have seen, but just fyi, im pretty sure M107's DO have an extra, a scope to be exact, they are currently listed as 'no extra'. :)

Hey Jehangir, buddy, this table is pretty awsome and probably the best i have seen, but just fyi, im pretty sure M107's DO have an extra, a scope to be exact, they are currently listed as 'no extra'. :)

Thanks for the feedback and good point. it is listed under sniper rifles, and what SR do you know without a scope, but this is oversight on my part and I will fix it.

anyone nows, how much more damage a headshot does, or how much less whe you hit the legs, or FAAAARRRRRRR away?

we could put on the lens and amplify and if is fixed, eg the M107 is not fixed zoom (i think), since the AS50 is fixed (two levels) dmr m24 cz are fixed

anyone nows, how much more damage a headshot does, or how much less whe you hit the legs, or FAAAARRRRRRR away?

I believe most headshots are one-shot kills.

Firing modes for the machine guns are still wrong, even after the list was updated.