Sign in to follow this  
-Ace-

My Story.

I made my way from Kamorovo down to Elektro; I knew I would need to be wary of other people. In the school I found a revolver, and made my way to a nearby apartment building. The crunching of food can be heard upstairs... "Anyone there?" I yell. "Hello?" A voice yells back. "Are you friendly?" And with those words began a wonderful friendship. Jake was his name. We traveled down to the inner wilderness and made a fire to cook our meat that afternoon. "Let's keep moving, we should get back to the town." But what we didn't realize, is that we were not alone. A bullet whizzed quickly past our heads and into the ground. There was a sniper, watching us. We quickly ran into the firestation, hearing other survivors in the area being picked off."You hit?" I asked, as we traded gear and healed eachother up. "Shit, well, what do we do?" he said. "We run." We made a run for the nearby church and secured the entrance in barbed wire. "Well, we're safe." Yes, that statement was half true. One of us was safe. "Drop your beans." I said. "Wha-?" "It's the beans or your life." The last sound he would hear, a round from a double barrel shotgun. My double barrel shotgun.

And that's my story.

• Like 1

Good Job , and he is not an asshole .. he Role play , he chose how he plays the game ( as a bandit ) .. I bet you guys shoot people on sight , everyone shoots on sight these days.But everyone judge bandits

Good Job , and he is not an asshole .. he Role play , he chose how he plays the game ( as a bandit ) .. I bet you guys shoot people on sight , everyone shoots on sight these days.But everyone judge bandits

Yeah, he's role playing as an asshole.

It would be much more understandable if you just killed him outright... Not earning his trust then slaying him in cold blood. People like you are the reason we have these trust issues on DayZ lol. KoS is much more humane!

Sir, you are a bounder and a cad. Prepare for fisticuffs!

• Like 1

That was a terrible story. Not only did it fail to build the story up, it was simply not interesting. I am disappointed, I'd prefer reading Twilight over this.

Not the greatest story, but it had more originality than all the twilight retorts. I tried not kos'ing today and had a lotta fun, but most of the time I'm a bandit like you. Screw the haters.

• Like 1

People like you are the reason we have these trust issues on DayZ lol.

You do realize that the paranoia that players create between themselves is one of the huge selling points of this game?

• Like 1