Sign in to follow this  
Sterling (DayZ)

Craziest stuff you've done?

driving though cherno and elektro with my stolen jeep got shot 5 times didnt die

Run up to a known bandit, steal everything from his backpack, then run shouting "I just robbed you" over the direct comms. I escaped with my life and managed to turn the tables on him and had him running for his life after i chased him with an axe.

It would have been quite a sight.

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 1

Just one quick harmless bump, so far some interesting stuff on here :D. If it's interesting enough I'll give ya some beans!

Charging at an MP5 wielder with a Hatchet, Killed each other but was worth it.

For me it's run into Cherno whilst playing Justin Beiber's Baby song on Direct comm on a highly populated server.

Playing the "trololo" song whilst on a bike, riding at full speed through towns :D

For me it's run into Cherno whilst playing Justin Beiber's Baby song on Direct comm on a highly populated server.

admin tried to steal 5 cars of me and motorcycle that i stole from the admin and i had 10 tents then i killed him and got banned. all gone :D (happened last night) also i had all the guns of the game in the car

Empty half a clip from an m4a3 CCO at someone laying down in a corner from point blank just to realize that, not only did I not hit them, they weren't shooting back.

Turns out they were out of ammo and I'm a horrid shot. We ended up teaming up.

• Like 1

Standing on building roofs throwing flares at sneaking players in elekto, having them aggroing infected in the dark. Most hilarious are when they scream on direct comm.

Snuck up behind a player in Elecktro, being a new player I couldn't really do anything - was just messin'. I took a look in his backpack and found a G17, I took it and shot him in the head with it.

i just enter in a hose, with 3 players in, with an axe and kill a lee enfild guy, and other two other axe mans =D and of course I was talking Your Soul is MINE with a thick voice in direct

I did nothing special yet but had much fun stealing someone's military URAL (which had a rocket launcher attached) and driving around in it. I later picked up my brother and we took off to cruise around the coast which didn't last very long because he was stupid enough to jump off the car at full speed getting killed instantly.

Me and a friend decided to "FUK DA MAP I DO WHAT I WANT"

At this point we already had an inside joke that Green Mountain was the Chernarus equivalent of Silent Hill.

After killing a cow which melted into the ground 5 seconds after we killed it, I stated humorously that we were there. However there seemed to be a bit of fear and truth with that.

For the next 2 hours we found nothing but rolling plains and fog, though food and water were not an issue, lack of human settlements and zombies made us nervous.

Eventually we stumbled upon a town with no loot and an usually large amount of zombies and 2 heli crash sites on both sides, the crash sites had some loot left for us but we were locked in combat for an hour, not by the same person, we forced him to log after 5 minutes or so.

both of us stuck in deer stands on opposite sides of the field, we fought off a steady stream of bullets that missed us by inches from all directions (luckily none sounded like a sniper rifle)

We eventually caught a break from killing one and looted his corpse, his gps and map.

We had been circling Stary and Novy Sobor.

Day 1:

Found and repaired a bus, found a moto cross, hit the cross with the bus, got killed, they stole the bus. I was so happy cuz I never found a veichle before. Then so sad when we lost it.

Day 2:

Found the bus again, met two quad drivers on the road. Lost the bus again.

Day 3:

Found a quad me and a friend, found a bike when we were cruising. Now we are on our way to pick up another friend. Bike tires break.

Finds a new bike, my friend hit me with the quad and there was no bike no more. Two bandits kill us and steal or quad.

We respawn and find a new car. Cruising around looting deer stands we meet three other players in a car. Kill them, take their car. Crash their car, then crash our old car. Everyone died. I respawn in balota, finds a m4a1 and after 10 minutes im up in the balota airstrip and hear a car. I run back to the road and the car that had passed makes an uturn so I can kill him and steal the car. We cant believe we found so many vehicles in such a short time. This car lasted 20 minutes before we crashed it again...

So at the moment we are looking for a dedicated driver and our old bus again :)

Edited by gaerd

Empty half a clip from an m4a3 CCO at someone laying down in a corner from point blank just to realize that, not only did I not hit them, they weren't shooting back.

Turns out they were out of ammo and I'm a horrid shot. We ended up teaming up.

That does not seem to be much of a basis for a friendly relationship...

I have to add that we broke a lot of bones during these days. In our channel you could hear phrases like these:

-watch out

-dont go so fast

-dont move the car im refueling

-fuck you you hit me with the car, my bones are broken and zombies are eating on me. Hit them with the car.

-wtf, you hit me when I was giving him the morphine.

-thanks for hitting my bike,

-stop the fucking bus

-go, go, go ffs.

-I fainted and fell out the car, pick me up

And a lot of laughs. Best 3 days in Dayz ever :)

Crawling in the woods for 30 minutes looking for a sniper shooting into Elektro. Killed him with an axe then took his sniper rifle and gear then waited for him to come back for his gear and killed him again.

360 no scope ladder stall off the hospital in cherno.

Oh wait wrong game..

Edited by UX*Glanza

Spending 2days looting various towns getting some nice civilian gear, then proning around a brick wall only to break my fricken legs and die.

Craziest "stuff" i have done? Do it all again for some reason i can`t explain

• Like 1