Yeung-Jin

What Do You Think Of The Current Loot System?

Before I say anything I want to make it clear that I'm fully aware this is alpha.

I personally don't like the current loot system at all. It makes the game too predictable for me; it's too easy to sprint through a town and hit all the spots where you know certain loot will be. I would rather see a system where loot spawn-points and type of loot generated is a bit more loose.

• Like 2

I honestly think its fine the way it is, but I'm not saying it doesn't have some room for improvement. It could be nice to touch up on it a little bit for Arma 3 or the standalone version.

Hello there

Alpha...

Only joking.

I too, agree that the loot system is far from perfect, but successive builds seem to be addressing this.

There should be random loot in houses but set (with a random element) loot lists for Hospitals/garages/supermarkets etc that represent the equip usually found in those environs.

I think, however, it's done certain places will be camped as the user base will soon find out where the "l33t" stuff is.

Rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok

The current system is a bit tight, I agree; it would be nice to have a more scattered variety. However, if they kept this system, i wouldn't complain either.

I think eventually you could have less loot per building but have more buildings to loot, if you get my meaning. That way you would have to widen your search for stuff instead of finding that one "sweet" building that had everything.

Loot is too predictable and once you understand how loot works, its really not difficult to find or farm loot.

• Like 1

Ye It would be nice if it was more random. When I first started playing back in May I was checking every building until I learnt that only certain builldings/tents had what I required. so now I only go for the military tents, Hospitals and other various high yield buildings.

Don't like the current system - as someone said above less loot more often will be the key. I hate farming Stary or NWAF for items, it'd be nice for more places for loot to spawn, and more places for 'better' things to spawn.