Sign in to follow this  
izmak

Repeatedly kicked from US366 (Villayer, used by CQF)

So this evening, we infiltrated and attacked CQF on US366. We had multiple scouts reporting the positions of their players, and squad of 5-6 guys in the main assault force.

You will see, from some of my previous videos - that I've hit CQF previously - and on each time I have not used any tactics that are considered against the 'rules' of DayZ. I have not received any explanation, or reason as to why I was being removed from their server repeatedly.

We originally set up to ambush them at Starry Sobor, logging in to their server several miles to the North and then infiltrating Starry with our group of 6-8 players.

As we approached however, they jumped in a Ural, and relocated over to the Northwest Airfield (South Barracks). We repositioned, moving over to the Airfield to engage them. Again, as we approached, they decided that they were too concerned with the number of neutrals on the server (CQF numbered 32+ out of a server of 40), and so they pulled out, narrowly passing us in their Ural truck.

Our scouts reported that they had relocated to Kabanino in order to refuel, prior to heading to Starry Sobor. With us being incredibly close to their position, we closed in on the North side of Kabanino and, despite several of our guys pulling aggro due to the proximity of us to the zombies, they failed to notice our positions.

The Go Call was signalled, and one of our players opened up with a Grenade Launcher, pummelling 2 Grenades into the Ural, which promptly exploded - killing 2x CQF. Over the next 20 minutes, we hunted down and killed another 3-4 CQF in the town, suffering no losses (but several wounds) in return.

At this point, they started kicking the non-CQF Tagged players within the server.

They restarted the server a second time, and upon attempting to rejoin after this I found myself kicked repeatedly, with no explanation or evidence given. Darand, also a member of our squad, was also repeatedly kicked, along with more non-CQF tagged players on the server.

I said nothing in chat throughout this whole encounter, I did not Ghost, my client crashed once midway through the encounter after my device driver crashed, and I logged back in at the absolute same position. The only way for me to successfully rejoin the server without getting kicked by the madmin running it was by assuming CQF Tags myself.

Witnesses to this include Timber, Darand, Tinkeng, MonkeySphere and Cedarbear.

This kind of blatent admin abuse needs to stop. Restarting a server once we have killed your squad, so that we don't have the ability to loot, is complete bullshit. This isn't mentioning the fact that, up until today - one of CQF's other servers (US21) has been resetting to night time each and every time the server restarted. Over the last week, I've checked US21 every 2-3 hours, and on each and every occasion (up until today), it was nighttime on the server.

Edited by Izmak
  • Like 13

open ALICE pack Heh, saw that name in your clip. What a great tag.

Sucks that a clan of that size wont fight like men but sounds like you made them hurt a bit at least.

• Like 2

Full support for this group of players. This is unfair gameplay and blatant abuse of admin power.

I hope this clan faces the repercussions of their actions.

• Like 2

Posted in the other thread but since that was in the wrong forum I'll post again.

Confirming I was kicked multiple times and the server restarted while we were in an engagement with CQF.

Edited by Darand
  • Like 2

Bumping this to ensure that adequate attention is brought to it.

• Like 2

make sure justice is done by wiping there characters and/or blacklisting their server

• Like 2

Not for nothing, but your video only shows you getting kicked. For all we know they were trying to remove a hacker from the server and were unsure who he was.

• Like 1

The kicks from the Admin were apparently for ghosting, as outlined by the server admin (Mad Vengeance) in this thread:

http://dayzmod.com/f...f/page__st__340

Even if ghosting had been taking place (which it was not, we logged into the server several kilometers from where we struck), not only is 'Ghosting' not a kickable offence (confirmed by Ander in the thread that was posted above). If the Admin actually cared to have a look at the logs, he would have seen one disconnect (for roughly 90 seconds) midway through our encounter by our party. 90-120 seconds is roughly the time it takes to close the client, reload it and reconnect to a server. Not disconnect, join another server, sit through an authentication process - load in, relocate, log out and then switch back to your original server.

The Admin didn't care to do that however, he blindly started chainkicking people over and over again.

It also does not explain why, I, Darand, and multiple other completely unrelated innocent parties (who were nowhere near us) on the server were removed by the Admin.

Such abuses of power are completely inexcusible. You cannot start kicking or banning people without evidence of a violation fo DayZs rules - to which there is none, because we raided their server and their group completely within the rules and boundaries that have been laid out by Rocket.

Edited by Izmak
  • Like 3

I run US 366 Chicago and had a huge WTF moment when I saw this topic. I guess US366 (no space) is a different server?

The way they handle these server IDs is pretty damn confusing.

Just to be clear,

US 366 Chicago hosted by FKN[3g] is super happy fun times and we don't kick people randomly.

Edited by mahatmajonny
  • Like 1

That's correct mahatmajonny. The server in question is US366 (no space).

Apologies for any confusion caused.

US366 is not apart of the CQF officially and is ran but some new person in our group is all. You cannot blame our group for something we have no control over and Mad_Vengence apperently does not understand how things work as a Server Admin before he ban you off.

Ghosting is a kickable offense and a banable one as well. I heard this come from Ander himself. It just has to be able to be proven just like anything else.

Now I heard nothing about no ghosting from this inncendent and our group CQF. He was told to stop this banning without proof and Ander has said to unban you as well. This is just my professional opinion.

As for US21 restarting to night time we do no such things. Also, I rather you not put your opinion on us when you are just dealing with a bunch of our recruits who never know what they are doing at all. Though I must say I am sorry you were kicked from that server US 366 a bunch of times but that server is not connected to the CQF. It just control but a Recruit of our that wanted to get a server.

Though on another note I'd be happy to return the favor to you and your buddies for picking on a bunch of our recruits like that :)

Signed,

Second Lieutenant Emorangers23 of the Chernarus Quarantine Force/The First Cav.

• Like 2

Even if we had been ghosting (which we weren't), it is neither a kickable, nor a bannable offence. This was clearly stated by Ander in the thread that I linked further up this thread:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2216-chernarus-quarantine-force-cqf/page__st__340

Ghosting is not a valid kick or ban reason for the reasons seen in this thread. People get accused of ghosting and it's hard to police it.

I do sincerely hope that CQF cleans house at somepoint in the near future. We've had some enjoyable engagements against you guys over the last few weeks, however the events of last night really spoiled the atmosphere and impressions that we had of you all.

With regards to returning the favour, you are more than welcome to come and find us, either on the CQF Servers, or on our usual home of SE 6. :)

Scavenger you need to learn to read and not spout falsities.

Even if we had been ghosting (which we weren't), it is neither a kickable, nor a bannable offence. This was clearly stated by Ander in the thread that I linked further up this thread:

http://dayzmod.com/f...f/page__st__340

I do sincerely hope that CQF cleans house at somepoint in the near future. We've had some enjoyable engagements against you guys over the last few weeks, however the events of last night really spoiled the atmosphere and impressions that we had of you all.

With regards to returning the favour, you are more than welcome to come and find us, either on the CQF Servers, or on our usual home of SE 6. :)

Its bannable if proven and we done it before. Simple as that and if you ghost or not is unknown at this time just do not do it. Simple as that.

Bump for this one.

Hate a clans that has a "recruit members" who "wanted to get server" and later whole clan using it while kicking random players.

PPL, if you like running around with helis and trucks and top guns, and to do this while being alone - get private server, don't ask to add it to the Hive.

Its bannable if proven and we done it before. Simple as that and if you ghost or not is unknown at this time just do not do it. Simple as that.

As I've stated throughout, no ghosting was involved at all.

So where's that sincere apology from the Server Admin of US366, the one who is in CQF and who performed this chain kicking? Not to mention reassurances that such behaviour won't be repeated again in the future.

Edited by Izmak

I support you, OP. It sucks to be kicked for killing a bunch of "clanmates" who can't fight back legitimately.

I've noticed plenty of you guys DCing the as soon as shots get fired at players. Some of these include Hot Fuzz, open ALICE pack, and Izmak. I watch lobbies during fire fights.

I've noticed plenty of you guys DCing the as soon as shots get fired at players. Some of these include Hot Fuzz, open ALICE pack, and Izmak. I watch lobbies during fire fights.

I haven't once disconnected under fire. The one time I disconnected (the one time stated in the OP), I was not under fire, nor was I in visual line of sight of the town of Kabanino. The various people who I was running with at the time can confirm this.

Edited by Izmak

I haven't once disconnected once under fire.

Now with twice the "once!"

Sounds believable...

Thank you for pointing out the repetition in my grammar. It's something I actually do by mistake quite frequently, usually when focused on something else.

One should perhaps focus their attentions more on the issue at hand here (the abuse of power by an admin on US366), rather than picking holes in the grammar of posters in the thread. :) :)

Edited by Izmak

Izmak,

You want assurances, sure I can tell you that if the person who is in my group continues to kick for no reason he will be booted. But as for an apology, you will have to seek it from him. . I appreciate the challenge you afford to us in firefights and the lightened atmosphere you help to provide. However, I don't think it a good idea for this to go from a cheat report on a RCT in my organization to flaming the entirety of it.

Kind Regards

Johnny

• Like 2