Sign in to follow this  
pixelbl4ster@yahoo.ca

Thanks for the car, whoever you were :)

I was playing with my group, we all got killed by another group. I respawned in Elktro, heading to Cherno. I didn't want to attract too much attention while going to Cherno so i was running along the forest. I finally arrived at a rocky mountain and i was slowly sliding down the mountain. At mid process, i went afk to go take a piss and when i came back, i saw a red car going at full speed through the road, they didn't notice me, kept going. Suddenly, i see someone directly south of me who shot the car, didn't notice me either, so me, without any weapon, simply decided to go prone and see what happens. Those two in the car were some pretty experienced players, they had ghillie suits, m107, geared to the teeth. They both get out of the car to see where he is, but seeing those two with some heavy gears, he immediately logs out. Seeing the car right in front of me, without any protection, i take my chance and run towards it, i successfully steals the car while they're still looking for the other guy. While singing my song of victory to my group, i blow my horn as they find their red car slowly getting away from them. They tried to shoot at me with their sniper but they were unsuccessful.

After meeting my mates at Cherno, i took a look at the inside of the car: pp-19, m16a3 grenade launcher, m4a3 CCO, mk48

Thanks for the car and the loots mate :D

that surely was the most victorious and most epic 2 minutes of DayZ i had to date.

• Like 1

Great risks, great rewards eh?

I mean, they could have gotten your flashlight! ;D

gratz should be in proper here.

Edited by catstyle

Should've ran them over....

but grats anyways.

• Like 1

The only downside in this story is that when i tried putting some of the weapons in my backpack, they de-spawned :/

Was planning to give one weapon to each of my group mates.