Heineken (DayZ)

New Forum Rank Titles

Wow! I never thought this would become a real thing but VERY shortly after I posted this idea it became a real thing big thanks to Techercizer and joeyslucky22 for making this possible! I am unsure if Joey is still able to make more changes if more ideas are posted. Still give it your best shot! And be sure to give those two your beans! They earned them!

So, I really like the skin and layout of the DayZ forums. I find it really easy to navigate and it is really easy on the your eyes! However, one thing has come to my attention, we still have the standard forum ranks. I think we need to add some spark and flair to the ranks. I only have a couple idea's but, I will update the original post after some other members come up with ideas! I really have no idea if the developers would be able to do something like this but, we can still have some fun right? :rolleyes:

I came up with these ideas in a pinch so I will likely be changing them as time progresses and more people reply!

Rank 1. Coast Cutie

Rank 2.Scavenger

Rank 3.Woodland Warrior

Rank 4.Helicopter Hunter

Rank 5.King of the Beans

These are all open for debate and nothing is set in stone!

I have also thought that we should make it so that you rank moves up by the number of "Likes" or "Beans" you get on the posts you make. The reason for that is because some people might just spam threads with one word posts.

So, I hope we can get our creative juices flowing here guys leave any ideas you have down below! :)

Edited by Heineken
  • Like 3

Its a good idea, but don't base them off of post count. If you do that people will just spam to get them.

1) Coast Cutie

2) Scavenger

3) Woodland Warrior

4) Helicopter Hunter

5) King of the Beans

And if people spam, their posts will get reported. It's not like these titles really mean anything; they're just cute window dressing.

Edited by Techercizer
  • Like 2

Its a good idea, but don't base them off of post count. If you do that people will just spam to get them.

It might be a good idea to base it of the number of "Likes" or in this forums case the number of "Beans" that people give you for your posts.

1) Coast Cutie

2) Scavenger

3) Woodland Warrior

4) Helicopter Hunter

5) King of the Beans

And if people spam, their posts will get reported. It's not like these titles really mean anything; they're just cute window dressing.

Very good ideas. I think I will change the OP now. Really appreciate it!

Love it.

Done!

On the coast - 0 posts

Scavenger - 10 posts

Woodland Warrior - 30 posts

Helicopter Hunter - 50 posts

Survivor - 100 posts

Bean King - 500 posts

• Like 3

I put it on the DayZ sub reddit so everyone can see! I almost didn't post this idea! Sure am glad I did! Big Thanks to techecizer and joeyslucky22 for making this possible! :)

Be sure to give them your beans! :beans: :beans:

some more ideas, starting low heading high

DayZ'd and Confused

Afraid of the Dark

Friendly in Cherno

Bean Buccaneer

'Friendly' in Cherno

Her [or His] Royal Heinz-ness

Edited by Sandy State Phantom

I like these. I don't know about 'Friendly' vs. Friendly, though. Some of the derps on the forum might confuse them.

I also second Heineken's (great Username, by the way) idea as per the number of beans you attain. That seems as though it would lower the amount of spam. Then again, I haven't seen much of that, despite the fact that I'm only on my fourth post now.

We need more titles!

We don't! You can make your own after a certain amount of posts.

1) Beach bum

2) City slicker

3) Country bumpkin

4) Forest dweller

5) Airstrip ambler

6) Chernogorsk champ

Back, foul thing! Back into your pit! Damn necro threads.