Sign in to follow this  
Fluffy Banditt

Is it bad to kill a fellow bandit?

I know bandits kill for supplies but should we always kill each other on sight. If you had to choose to kill a bandit or a survivor and they both had the same gear which would you kill.

Edited by Fluffy Banditt

I agree with Bandito. I don't care who you are, if you pose any threat to me whatsoever you are good as dead.

I know bandits kill for supplies but should we always kill each other on sight. If you had to choose to kill a bandit or a survivor and they both had the same gear which would you kill.

On the server i play on with my clan we have a rule, Quote "If there not in the TeamSpeak channel shoot first ask questions later." You should follow it it works wonders and your not really a bandit for doing so.

Do you think Rocket will ever come up with some system to help with trust issues.

Do you think Rocket will ever come up with some system to help with trust issues.

I doubt it, same as in IRL. Your going to have trust issues with everyone.

I hope so i'm currently looking for a blood transfusion and posting for someone to come give me one for a tent.

<Removed, wrong forum thread :P>

Edited by MyIp

If I met a bandit who DIDN'T shoot me on sight I'd be offended, like my gear isn't worth his time or I'm not threatening enough or some shit.

• Like 1

Wait, so there is a bandit and a survivor, with the exact same gear? Well, since I'm a bandit I'd kill both of them, but I'd kill the bandit first, because I know he's more likely to shoot me.

i think the trust issues in this game make it more fun to play

All I see is things to put my hatchet in, because I like to get up close and personal.

Edited by Ivanuvo