SilverTrimm

Truth Time Rockett

Valve announces "DayZ 2"!

Codemasters announces OFP: Zombie rising.

Edited by Dallas

You have absolutely NO OBLIGATION to interact with 99% of the global population of the game. Are you really that fucking retarded not to realize that if you don't want to, you never have to interact with another human if you wanted to? Pick a server with population of 0 and have a ball.

This isn't an MMO where you're stuck in one server with a set amount of people... you're not even obligated to come on the forums.. and if it wasn't for the forums or server lists with population numbers, you would have ABSOLUTELY no clue how many players there were. Really it's self explanatory, Me having to write this is fucking retarded.

You don't have to interact with forum posts either. You just choose to.

You obviously missed the point of my post....because your so fucking brilliant. Congradulations

Are you really that much of a douche bag? Any post i see from you is nothing but flaming and name calling, Time to man up and move out of that basement.

'

Guess you haven't been on many threads that aren't fucking stupid.

This is post is made under the assumption that everyone just camps and kills. I too, was naive enough to think that. But it isn't true. That's the players choice when doing this though.

Look through these forums and look at the amount of stories that people have to tell. THAT is what DayZ is about. How people got through yesterday, or people get through today and how they'll get through tomorrow. The funny, sad, angry and even strange stories DayZ has brought out have shown what the community is like.

Call it a slow Call of Duty if you like but explore more than Elektro and Cherno and you'll see its a big world out there. It may appear empty but there's always something waiting to happen.

Stealing the idea behind a zombie survival? Guns, Zombies, Survival.. Not much to steal mate. DayZ has added nothing to the gene and if you could step away from the fan desk you could prob see that.

Why go north again? Heli crashs? That's the point. "Dale" goes and gets the best shit from the crash site... THEN DOES WHAT?

PvP = Slow CoD (Ever beat someone by just sprinting around them until they have to reload then you headshot em?)

PvE = Doesn't exist. People log when they may die and there is no real NEED to do anything with zombies (shoot them only to be sniped by COD fan)

Not upset by any-means and keep in mind) Every game has fan boys.. You are not special, just a suck up

Stealing the idea behind a zombie survival? Guns, Zombies, Survival.. Not much to steal mate. DayZ has added nothing to the gene and if you could step away from the fan desk you could prob see that.

PvP = Slow CoD (Ever beat someone by just sprinting around them until they have to reload then you headshot em?)

PvE = Doesn't exist. People log when they may die and there is no real NEED to do anything with zombies (shoot them only to be sniped by COD fan)

Not upset by any-means and keep in mind) Every game has fan boys.. You are not special, just a suck up

Duh fuck?

Holy christ you're a fucking tard.

Edited by Caviano
  • Like 2

That's 100% subjective. Plenty of people get geared-up just fine without needing to go into Cherno or Electro.

Isn't that true of pretty much every game ever?

In short, stop preaching to Rocket as though you speak for the entire 600k unique players who play the game.

FREE GAME FREE GAME FREE GAME FREE GAME FREE GAME

600k Unique players :) Do the math on all his stats ROFL /giggle It's no longer HIS. If I wanted to make a private server and do w/e I wanted, Rockett couldn't touch nor make money from it. It's all because he decided to mod and not create.

So, you're stealing Rocket's idea? How pathetic. I can assure you, any game that tries to imitate DayZ will not even be a tenth as popular.

You cannot steal ideas. You copy ideas. And there is nothing "pathetic" about copying stuff that works.

Why go north again? Heli crashs? That's the point. "Dale" goes and gets the best shit from the crash site... THEN DOES WHAT?

Way to lash out...

I think my post was polite as possible and and no ill was intended by it but you appear to have taken it quite personally.

I never mentioned anything about you being upet, nor did I bring up the concept of the game being un/original.

That's all you assuming I'm just a fanboy for merely liking the game. Yeah, I like the game but it's cetainly not without it's problems. "OMG HE ENJOYS SOMETHING WE DON'T! WHAT A SUCK UP LOL!!"

If you really don't like the game then fine. Don't play. I, on the other hand, do enjoy the game. Why? Because I do. It appeals to me. Sure, recommed to me other stuff and I might try it, I'm always open to new suggestions in gaming and films and music ect. Because I prefer to do the things I enjoy, rather than bitch about the things I don't.

Edited by MeatAbstract

Well I am not going to post in this anymore because I have yet to see a real conversation starter. One liners from the generation of kids who got awards when they showed up. Bet mom still has the picture :) I wouldn't expect much from you Cav. we know how the New York Education is. Who cares right? How that Obama tattoo working out? (can tell your a liberal, you change subject or just name call)

Way to lash out...

I think my post was polite as possible and and no ill was intended by it but you appear to have taken it quite personally.

I never mentioned anything about you being upet, nor did I bring up the concept of the game being un/original.

That's all you assuming I'm just a fanboy for merely liking the game. Yeah, I like the game but it's cetainly not without it's problems. "OMG HE ENJOYS SOMETHING WE DON'T! WHAT A SUCK UP LOL!!"

If you really don't like the game then fine. Don't play. I, on the other hand, do enjoy the game. Why? Because I do. It appeals to me. Sure, recommed to me other stuff and I might try it, I'm always open to new suggestions in gaming and films and music ect. Because I prefer to do the things I enjoy, rather than bitch about the things I don't.

My bad, I will now address all comments to you that are for you. I will no longer hit 2-3 things in one post. Sorry for the confusion /palm face

With that said, shotgun blast. If the pellet hit; it hit. Never the less everything I have said has yet to be talked about based on merit. (and there is) Just name calling and YOU CAN'TZ! I think it's funny how when someone doesn't like something AS MUCH as you; they have to quit and never talk about it again. Conditioned much for take over?

Sounds like to me someone got killed and is NOOB RAGING ABOUT IT LOL!!!

Spawn, Kill, Loot, Die You can take your time doing it.. or you can CoD rush it and get to Spawn, Kill, Loot Die 10 x More!

Its like the turbo button! Again.. You should pick up an RPG for intelligence. CoD is melting your mind.

maybe the worst thread i've read on this forum so far

Again with the one line of nothingness. It's like I'm on XBL

my head hurts because of this thread

Well I am not going to post in this anymore

whatever happened to this? can we let this thread die now please?

My bad, I will now address all comments to you that are for you. I will no longer hit 2-3 things in one post. Sorry for the confusion /palm face

With that said, shotgun blast. If the pellet hit; it hit. Never the less everything I have said has yet to be talked about based on merit. (and there is) Just name calling and YOU CAN'TZ! I think it's funny how when someone doesn't like something AS MUCH as you; they have to quit and never talk about it again. Conditioned much for take over?

Why does it bother you though that other people like this Mod? Why does it bother you that people support it?

And the way you descibed the game (Spawn, look, kill, die repeat), well, gaming is about repetiton. Mastering a task is about repetiton. Think back to all those old games where aim was 'jump, jump, jump, jump'. Still fun though. You can boil anything down into 5 word structure to show its simplicity and make it sound shitty.

People forget though that this is a free mod for Arma II. They moan and cry and say it's a failure and they don't like, even though it's a free mod that is still being built. But again, if people like you don't like the game OR the community, why continue to hang around and bitch at everyone?

Ok, lets talk the Call of Duty point, shall we? You say it's a slow CoD. Well, as this is mod for Arma II, Arma II is a tactical shooter. So, in a way, you're right. Except CoD is tiny maps with the emphasis on killing each and unlock stuff. The goal here is to survive and eat and drink and stay warm and yes, shoot if you have to. Some of the community choose to treat the game like a shooter but that is theire choice because, again, even if you can't see it, the game offers you to choose how you act.

I really dunno what else to tell you. You don't like the mod, then go. If it really bothers you that much, go play something more for you.

Edited by MeatAbstract

OPs poor criticism comes down to people camping. a high enough logouttimer will fix this as a camper will have to leave his spot to securely logout and will therefor have to give up is camping position.

also he tried to make some points going in the direction that there was not enough encouragement to get high end gear, that the game had no direction that players are to make rules for themselves and so on.. if he feels this way i guess thats his own problem but not a reason to come on the forums and rant about it. i see all those points mentioned as hughe PRO and not a con. to me dayz is a hardcore pvp game much like ultima online was back in the glorious days. you did not need high end gear at those days. there was no 'end game' in the sense of todays games.

i love how OP first bashed the dayz community and then felt the need to announce his own so called 'project' to the very same community.

obv troll is obv.

Well I am not going to post in this anymore because I have yet to see a real conversation starter. One liners from the generation of kids who got awards when they showed up. Bet mom still has the picture :) I wouldn't expect much from you Cav. we know how the New York Education is. Who cares right? How that Obama tattoo working out? (can tell your a liberal, you change subject or just name call)

omg. u must be schizophrenic. you did EXACTLY the same (namecalling and so on) just a sentence before u criticised him for that). wtf dude get your shit together.

Edited by gobacktogo
  • Like 1

Community; I will be announcing project QUARANTINE soon. A Fix to poor vision!

I swear my tip is wet right now.

Dripping, in fact.

I can hardly wait.

Please update this thread with a link when you get things up and running.

Though, please also update it with an extensive apology if you fall flat on your face and this thread lives on as an embarrassing reminder of your failure.

I for one have bookmarked it specifically, and plan to post here weekly.

I expect you will update it each week with tons of new information about "project QUARANTINE."

Please just let me know whenever you want me to stop pestering you for updates and the first Alpha build.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby
  • Like 10

You obviously missed the point of my post....because your so fucking brilliant. Congradulations

lolwut?

so...much...fail... :facepalm: