Geckco

I have had it

I've had it with this game. I've been trying for 3 fucking days to get this game to work! I've done EVERYTHING! I have used six launcher, I have done it manually. Nothing works. Its bull shit. AND YES I have uninstalled.

if I go manual using steam, it says Im version 1.61, and than it says all the servers are 1.60, so I can not enter...

When I use six launcher practically MOST of the servers if not ALL read me 9999 Ping. The ones that do work, log me all into the last Loading page. And it just gets stuck at the loading bar, already full.

Could someone just use team viewer on me? I would really appreciate it.

Sure email me imvexus . gmail.com

*btw computer tech by trade

Edited by Vexus

alright i emailed you

Sometimes you need to wait a really long time for the Loading the Creating Character screens, seems worse in the current build than before.

Edited by Sleepytime

Dont browse servers via the sixlauncher. Just start it, update and press launch. Use the ingame launcher of ARMA2 to browse servers.

Check your email I responded right away, lol where'd you go? BTW if anyone is in the same situation I have no problem helping out I know how frustrating it can be.

I suggest not running the absolute newest beta build, try to stick 1 build behind current unless you know for sure theres an issue with a build that is fixed by the current.

Also some servers updated to 1.7.2.3 but did not update their hive files, thus causing some players to get stuck on the loading screen. Try different servers and give it time to load in.

Its really not that hard.

Expect anywhere between a 3 to 10 minute load in.

Just wait. It sucks but it passes and soon enough you forget you were frustrated with the load and become frustrated with the next issue. Then you kill stuff. It works out quite well.

As for your Sixlauncher giving you a ping of 9999 for all server's, don't worry, you're not the only person having this problem, I also have this problem.. But its not a big deal.. Sixlauncher is lying to you.

As for your Sixlauncher giving you a ping of 9999 for all server's, don't worry, you're not the only person having this problem, I also have this problem.. But its not a big deal.. Sixlauncher is lying to you.

Sixlauncher also takes a while to give you ping results. Just wait a few minute and they'll start to roll in.

Thanks for the help man! I really appreciate it! T

This man did wonders! Screw six launcher