Sign in to follow this  
Nationz

Airdrops/weapons

I think airdrops per night in a random location containing a random item, wether it be a weapon or just tin cans.. it will introduce more pvp and tactical gameplay throughout the locations those airdrops are located. Also weapons should be more easy to encounter (low tier weapons) as players rush around trying to find defencive weapons but cant get to them as they are surrounded by zombies. This just gives new players a boost to start off.

:)

• Like 1

i only mentioned gameplay, not the fact it was a game, it is a mod.

Edited by Nationz

Please dont. If you do, i would have to start asking myself where those magical airdrops might come from, and for what reason someone would go through the hassle to make an airdrop for empty tin cans.

No, too gamey.

i see where you are comeing from, but as far as i know, there is no backstory to the zombies, this could well lead to a backstory also, but this can only go foward if the majority of the players agree with it, just a suggestion

I think this is in place already with helicopter crash sites. So this isn't nessacary.

However, you could add some really thick black smoke that will appear when a helicopter crash site actually spawns a helicopter crash. You would get the same effect that you're wanting(a rush to valuable resources), and it would be more realistic(helicopter crashed, it should be noticable).

I think this is in place already with helicopter crash sites. So this isn't nessacary.

However, you could add some really thick black smoke that will appear when a helicopter crash site actually spawns a helicopter crash. You would get the same effect that you're wanting(a rush to valuable resources), and it would be more realistic(helicopter crashed, it should be noticable).

I agree.

it will introduce more pvp

Wait, wait, wait.

Are you even remotely suggesting we don't have enough PvP?

And no to the idea. Why in the world would anyone be dropping us supplies when the entire military is dead? This isn't Call of Duty.

I never said this was cod. For all we know, just this island could be infected with the virus.

uhuh... and i`m a talking cactus.

Shit, you serious?

I never said this was cod. For all we know, just this island could be infected with the virus.

Yeah, but then, why would the army send in more guns for the civilians? Why not send in troops? Why not just nuke the damn place?

It makes no sense.

Yeah, but then, why would the army send in more guns for the civilians? Why not send in troops? Why not just nuke the damn place?

It makes no sense.

Becuase they want both the civilians & the zombies dead? give a man a gun and he will shoot every person he sees, and every zombie that chases him that is... no need to waste troops by themselves then.

Becuase they want both the civilians & the zombies dead? give a man a gun and he will shoot every person he sees, and every zombie that chases him that is... no need to waste troops by themselves then.

Or you could just carpet bomb the place.

i only mentioned gameplay, not the fact it was a game, it is a mod.

Both are wrong.

Nor gameplay

Nor game.

It's a simulator.