Sign in to follow this  
greenpeacekiller

[Video] DayZ Ported to Podagorsk

So I ported DayZ to Podagorsk which I think fits perfectly for DayZ. As it has alot of Forest, Ponds, etc.

Most of it is pretty much explained inside the video itself but i'll repeat it here:

> Working Loot Spawns

> Zombies Spawns Work (aswell as the zombies)

> Vehicle Spawns Work

> Refilling @ Water sources works

> Loot spawns in some custom buildings (Not all) + (I didnt have to do anything for that to happen :D)

> Alot of bugs! :D

And not giving away the file because I dont think rocket would want that, so... Yeah.

Tell me what you think! :beans:

Info about Podagorsk Itself (LINKS!!!!)

Map of the Island

http://farm7.static...._b5754b2c35.jpg

Page on Armaholic

http://www.armaholic...light=PODAGORSK

Open for Suggestions & Requests! :)

The Video:

Edited by Greenpeacekiller
  • Like 1

That, looks EPIC, please Mr. Rocket can we have this <3

If this was to become the map for Dayz prior to the standalone game...well that would be amazing. What you've done looks amazing and I really hope we can see this in game at some point.

~Santa

Looks very cool.

Would be nice to have an option for a new map. Just a shame it might have to wait till a "Standalone" release :(

Game is very awesome as it is atm. I love the sound mod you put in. That would be a very nice addition to have, does it have to be Server sided or does it work just being client side?

Keep up the good work dude.

Edited by Dez.

Game is very awesome as it is atm. I love the sound mod you put in. That would be a very nice addition to have, does it have to be Server sided or does it work just being client side?

Client Side. When I Tested this with my friend I had JSRS Sound mod on and he was running Vanilla (Apart from DayZ files) so its client side.

Client Side. When I Tested this with my friend I had JSRS Sound mod on and he was running Vanilla (Apart from DayZ files) so its client side.

Brilliant! Have to download!

Too bad podagorsk is really really small map..

edit:

maybe make one for Fallujah? :D

Edited by FDFJ

Too bad podagorsk is really really small map..

edit:

maybe make one for Fallujah? :D

1.1 Well its not really small, tough doesnt have alot of towns/cities but its not a bad island for DayZ

2. :facepalm:

Edit:

1.2 Tough it would probably be to small for 40-60 people running around in one map, as you come across each other alot already in Chernarus

Edited by Greenpeacekiller

1.1 Well its not really small, tough doesnt have alot of towns/cities but its not a bad island for DayZ

2. :facepalm:

Edit:

1.2 Tough it would probably be to small for 40-60 people running around in one map, as you come across each other alot already in Chernarus

Fallujah was a bad suggestion I admit, but I would like to see a city that big in dayz :P

Fallujah was a bad suggestion I admit, but I would like to see a city that big in dayz :P

Fallujah or any other Island that uses the Takistan buildings would require all sorts of coding for the loot to work propperly, and no idea how to do that TBH. Besides Fallujah makes my framerate drop from 60 to -1200 excluding the zombies that would spawn :P