im raging at the moment, i saw an M136 in game with 2 rounds and screen capped it, didn't work. first rocket bought lots of zombies to me, second rocket missed the massive hoard coming at me :blush:. say what you will it was real and was awesome at the same time, anyway whats the best loot you found?

The best loot I've ever found was a can of sardines.

I was blinky red on food and losing blood rapidly. I saw a barn and decided to chance it. I sprinted inside, drawing zombie aggro, made it inside. Found the sardines and quickly devoured them, then turned around and took out the zombies.

When you're in need, your priorities change. :)

Uhhh... a tent.

And i've since died so in desperate need of another. :(

Also you should know that the M136 is loaded with AT warheads that have next to no splash. It's really only for vehicles.

.50 M104! There is literally NO ammo anywhere for it though :(

It is great against choppers though :D

I was blinky red on food and losing blood rapidly. I saw a barn and decided to chance it. I sprinted inside' date=' drawing zombie aggro, made it inside. Found the sardines and quickly devoured them, then turned around and took out the zombies.

[/quote']

sardines stop bleeding?

wait whattt

I was blinky red on food and losing blood rapidly. I saw a barn and decided to chance it. I sprinted inside' date=' drawing zombie aggro, made it inside. Found the sardines and quickly devoured them, then turned around and took out the zombies.

[/quote']

sardines stop bleeding?

wait whattt

If you are losing blood due to hunger, eating will still that type of 'bleeding'

[/quote']

sardines stop bleeding?

wait whattt

.......Sardines are super gross. :dodgy:

The ultimate loot in the game are pink chemlights, I've only ever looted them once. You feel bad, Michael Jackson bad, when you take a mans life bathed in the glow of Hello Kitty colours.

My favorite was finding an M4A3 with a flashlight attached to it at the Northeast airfield. Unfortunately I lost it about three days later not from getting killed, but from switching with another weapon to check its ammo.

A guy named ATLAS gave me his AK yesterday at the airstrip and attracted the zombies to himself, so that I could run away.

My last character had:

Silenced m9

M4A1 holo sight with 203 launcher

NVG

GPS

Large coyote

A metric crapton of ammo for both weapons

It was the absolute tits for about 5 minutes. Then some cheeky bandit took me down from underneath a wall. Bastard :).

Now I can't be bothered with that stuff. I'd rather have nothing fancier than an AK with a few mags than sit in the forest stroking my gadgets.

Smoke grenades are pretty neat! You can use them for lots of stuff! You can lure zombies or cover a retreat or distract bandits or victims or add atmosphere at a concert or haunted house

My last character had:

Silenced m9

M4A1 holo sight with 203 launcher

NVG

GPS

Large coyote

A metric crapton of ammo for both weapons

It was the absolute tits for about 5 minutes. Then some cheeky bandit took me down from underneath a wall. Bastard :).

Now I can't be bothered with that stuff. I'd rather have nothing fancier than an AK with a few mags than sit in the forest stroking my gadgets.

Roughly had the same and now we have exactly the same mindset really.