Had a friend run out of ammunition and take a trip back to his group's camp to refill. When he approached, he spotted someone there and tried to ask who it was. Due to him using mumble and not directional chat and a total lack of identification methods (like ingame tags) he was unable to tell who the player was. That same player didn't know the person he seen, and without time to grab a weapon, proceeded to equip his hatchet and chase off the 'invader'.

They were both apart of the same group, but were in different channels of mumble, so my buddy was chased around by his own teammate and unable to defend himself, nor tell him he was friendly.

Pretty great, you should have been there.

• Like 2

Someone shot down a Heli as I spawned in Elektro.

Me and a friend run over to it, but it seemed it was cleared out eariler.

It was bouncing up and down slightly also.

I was walking around every side to see if I could loot inside or anything, and it bounced onto me. I flew like 50M.

Being snuck up on by a crowbar weilding survivor. I had turned around to see the guy prone, behind me. It startled me enough to cause me to connect my hatchet to his face.

2 friends and I were all in the forest just north of Bor. We saw a cow walking in the field, next thing you know the cow exploded.

We were all in tears at this point, crying with laughter as we didn't have a clue what the hell just happened.

Turned out some guy was running through the field throwing grenades at animals, he killed another goat with one. We decided to stalk him for a while, he lead us straight to his tent. We killed him and searched his tent. This guy must have been a collector of some sort, he had 12 Frag grenades in his tent.

• Like 1

Was coming out of the tower in Balota just yesterday and I see this guy hauling ass down the runway with the biggest group of Z I've ever seen at once. It was hilarious until half of them broke off and started chasing me...

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh man, that one was great.

ran to NWAF to give my friend morphine (my last one...), after i almost i got shot >.> we headed out, and were running into a residential building (wood cabin), he was leading i was behind him - he lagged after walking into the entrance and warped back far enough that it jammed both of us into the doorway... the door said NO, pushed him through the wall and me into the building, broke both our legs, both bleeding (took 2 bandages to stop bleeding for mine???), both in shock, both unconscious, we were both full health when entering, both left barely over 3k. let the rolling commence!

in summary: friend lagged and pushed us both through a door with some vicious splinters, both broken legs, commence crawling.