Sign in to follow this  
Deuzerre

Thanks for the ATV

To the guy that was walking around in Staroye at night, leaving his prefectly repaired ATV with a wheel, a jerrycan and some other small things in it: Thank you. It's been fun to drive around Chernarus thanks to your effort.

Thanks to you, I even found a tent when looking for a place to hide it. Great stuff.

Im gonna 1 up you. Me and a buddy where walking thought the forest and found 2 ATV's haha. We rode off into the night until the server admin came back and found his stuff was gone and reset the server

• Like 1

I will 1 up both of you. My buddy and I were approaching the barracks in the NW airfield, only to see a big ass V3S truck. We stole it, and when we look in side it was fully loaded with things like an M4, and a sniper rifle.

• Like 1

I haven't ridden one yet cause I read horror stories of them lifting off to space and killing everyone.

• Like 1

I haven't ridden one yet cause I read horror stories of them lifting off to space and killing everyone.

I think you mean glory stories

Well, even if mine didn't do that, it's still a great find one hour into a life. I just wish there was a M249 attached to the 200 rounds belt I found in.

Im gonna 1 up you. Me and a buddy where walking thought the forest and found 2 ATV's haha. We rode off into the night until the server admin came back and found his stuff was gone and reset the server

Please...i found a non raided tent city all top tier guns and even some top tier equipment hell even had anti biotics except there were no NVGs....they had GPS...rangefinder...TONS OF SATCHELS an L85 other guns SD and non SD...BUT NO NVG's....that is like the only item i want in the damn mod and i have yet to find them.

To the guy that was walking around in Staroye at night, leaving his prefectly repaired ATV with a wheel, a jerrycan and some other small things in it: Thank you. It's been fun to drive around Chernarus thanks to your effort.

Thanks to you, I even found a tent when looking for a place to hide it. Great stuff.

Just don't forget, if you ever happen to find one of those pesky bridges, GO AROUND THEM, unless you like rodeo.

Just don't forget, if you ever happen to find one of those pesky bridges, GO AROUND THEM, unless you like rodeo.

Roger! I saw videos before :) Snail's pace should work though, nay?

I should also dodge rabbits.

Roger! I saw videos before :) Snail's pace should work though, nay?

I should also dodge rabbits.

ATV's don't work well on certain bridges even in snail mode. [example: the bridge south of Vybor] Tried that allready, ATV switched to seisure mode.

Edited by CriticalNerd
  • Like 1

I will 1 up both of you. My buddy and I were approaching the barracks in the NW airfield, only to see a big ass V3S truck. We stole it, and when we look in side it was fully loaded with things like an M4, and a sniper rifle.

What server?

Side note for my adventures with that thing: I've been to a town to get fome more fuel. I jump out, get to a station, find a full jerrycan... Then realise there are really quite a lot of zombies for a gas station.

A little look on the horison, and I see a crashed helicopter.

Got a M14 AIM (80 rounds) and a FN FAL (20 rounds).

Could have taken a DMR but long range sniping ain't my thing.

So, once again, thanks buddy who gave me that thing: I have a mobile tent now, where I can store fun guns.

The only vehicle I've gotten to use before today was a motorcycle which I rode for approximately 5 seconds before the person I stole it from began to try to shoot me off it and I crashed it into him kililng us both.

But today I found a boat. So I took the boat for a ride down the coast for some loot. First place I stopped a guy with a motorcycle pulled up and I shot at him and he ran and Alt-F4d. So now I had a motorcycle.

I hid the boat, hid the bike, hid the boat better, and on the way to hiding the bike better I found an ATV. On the way to getting the ATV closer to where I hid the bike, I crashed the ATV (whoops).

I collected some parts to repair the ATV, but on the way back to the ATV I found a pick-up truck full of guns.

A friend logged on and I picked him up in the truck. On our way back I saw a van in the forest. Now I have a van.

On my way to hiding the van I found another ATV filled with goodies.

So after hardly ever seeing a vehicle in this game, and only getting to drive one for a total of 5 seconds, I now have:

1 Boat

2 ATVs

1 Motorcycle

1 Truck

1 Van

Which I found all in about 4 hours. I'm about ready to open my own dealership.

I found a bike hidden in a tree near the NW airfield. It was impossible to see, I only noticed it because I was sneaking around and my crosshair turned into the wheel icon. Someone must have thought they did a great job hiding it.

I was stuck on waiting for character to create today on my normal Aussie servers, so I tried to log into a US server and it worked instantly... So I hear this truck being driven up the hill and I go to investigate, it's some dude in a URAL trying to drive up a grass hill.. So I take him out with my DMR and steal the truck. I get to a good hiding place and look at the loot... GPS, NVG, Snipers, M240, belt clips for 240, satchel charges, ghille suits, ETC ETC the lot... So I steal what I want grab out the satchel charges and blow that truck to kingdom come, was quite epic

Blowing it up for the lulz can be fun. I'd have left it on the road for someone to get it though.That big thing rocks!

A few days after I got dayz I found an ATV. Not knowing anything about vehicles in Arma II, I drove all over the place. Then my atv shoots 30 feet in the air and does 5 backflips and I land ontop of myself and break my bones. Zombies were all over me and I crawled to a gas satation to die due to lack of bandages and morphine.

found an old bike, best vehicle in there, no noise all terrain.. great fun :D

Edited by Ankhenaten