FrostDMG

WTF Lee enfield owns?

Ok seriously, this is. Beast I always overlooked it but it freaking destroys dudes in one shot! Seriously, like it even more than ab unsilenced m4. One of the best PVP guns

It's loud as hell, but accurate, powerfull and most importantly common.

Best PVP gun in the game IMHO.

• Like 1

Funny thing is when fired next to an SVD it sounds actually quieter. I love it though, might be common but I'd take it over an SVD

It's quite good. The only real downside it has is its rate of fire; you'll be at a pretty bad disadvantage against somebody with a proper assault rifle if you miss the first shot. The noise doesn't bother me much, zombies are easy enough to shake inside cities now.

Yeah the rate of fire sucks a bit but you get used to it

Not to mention ammo is EVERYWHERE. I have like 60 rounds of Enfield ammo, it's taking up a ton of my inventory :P

You can't go too far wrong with the good old SMLE No.4. I've used them on the range many times and I always loved shooting them. They're pretty foolproof and easy to maintain. For reliability, it's difficult to find a better rifle.

It's pretty good in DayZ too.

The only issue I have with it is that unlike other guns it causes infected to spawn and auto aggro you (or it used to).

Edited by Orthus

Yup, it's quickly becoming my weapon of choice. Looks badass to.