Sign in to follow this  
dennisho1234

Knock out players and tie them up

Press a button so you can knock a player out.. I found this action in some kind of role play server.. You need to be really close to a player to do the action.

You can either loot him, drag his body to somewhere.. or even kill him.

Player who get knocked will be pass out for 1 - 2 minutes.

You can only tie up a player who's pass out.

You need a wire fence kit to tie up a player.

Player can only walk , sprint , crouch , crawl when they are tied up.

Player can cut away the wire with a hunting knife. You need 10 secs to complete the action.

I dont know if this will work but.. yea.. just sharing my thought.

securing a player via a wire fence kit sounds like something out of a SAW movie and is not practical by any means....

Tie up I don't think is too great, but hand cuffs could be a possibility as well as zip ties. Maybe they can run but can't use their hands or anything.

I would make the time very limited though, like maybe 15 minutes tops. If you guys look into Project Reality there is a zip tie mechanic where if a cililian shoots at you they can be arrested and have a long spawn timer, but if a soldier shoots a civillian then *HE* gets the long spawn timer.

i think that its a pretty good idea. Imagine sneaking up on snipers and taking them hostage, putting them in the middle of the city and watching the noob players take revenge with hatchets xD

only snipers who shoot unarmed ppl ^^! :P

securing a player via a wire fence kit sounds like something out of a SAW movie and is not practical by any means....

i chose wire fencing kit cuz its in the mod so Rocket doesnt need to work more LOL.. Of cuz creating a hand cuff is better :D

Tazer and zipties!!.. they are already in certain other mods for the game, so it is possible!

I'd like to knock out a female player and tie her up ;) *duck*

Good idea but whats the point if you shoot them anyway...you have to carry them around until you execute them.

Maybe you can tie them up and let them lie there until their friends come to free them and kill them all or until he starves to death or gets eaten by zombies :D

Edited by Enforcer

I'd like to knock out a female player and tie her up ;) *duck*

Good idea but whats the point if you shoot them anyway...you have to carry them around until you execute them.

Maybe you can tie them up and let them lie there until their friends come to free them and kill them all or until he starves to death or gets eaten by zombies :D

Surprised it took 7 posts to get to this.

Press a button so you can knock a player out.. I found this action in some kind of role play server.. You need to be really close to a player to do the action.

You can either loot him, drag his body to somewhere.. or even kill him.

Player who get knocked will be pass out for 1 - 2 minutes.

You can only tie up a player who's pass out.

You need a wire fence kit to tie up a player.

Player can cut away the wire with a hunting knife. You need 10 secs to complete the action.

I dont know if this will work but.. yea.. just sharing my thought.

A lot of people want to see it. Except it shouldn't be done with barbed wire. :D

Isn't this what the players who are not in binds can do? :D