Sign in to follow this  
jdblair5

Global Ban

Last week, at some point, I updated the beta patch and started having issues with server connections, I could get in but not seem to move or anything, just look at myself standing there on the beach.

An update came out for DayZ and then another Beta patch, so I applied both. Then my issue became the 3D Graphic error thing. I took a break for a couple days from the game and came back to find yet another Beta Patch and another DayZ update. So I went ahead and erased everything in my steam folder pertaining to Arma and DayZ, basically starting with a fresh install hoping it would remedy the Graphic 3D error problem. It did.

Then the issue became not being able to get into a DayZ server, always getting stuck on the loading screen. I was able to get into non DayZ servers though.

Anyway, long story short; I followed the instructions on a thread in these forums, deleting battle eye etc etc, did all that jazz, try to get into a non DayZ server ( too update Battle Eye as per the instructions) and I get slapped with a Global Ban ( not sure the code it was a few numbers like 43563 or something like that)

So yeah, what do I do now?

You expect anyone to believe that?

Well for one you can actually look at my previous posts on the forums as I was on here looking for help the whole way through. And honestly I don't care if anyone does.

I've never seen an installation guide that tells you to remove battle-eye.

I suggest contacting the support team and getting on your knees to beg and plead.

Global bans are not the purview of the Dayz mod team. They are handled by Battleye.

You should take it up with them. You can find their email address with 5 brain cells and ten seconds looking at these forums.

Global bans are not the purview of the Dayz mod team. They are handled by Battleye.

You should take it up with them. You can find their email address with 5 brain cells and ten seconds looking at these forums.

How refreshing; a response on this forums laden with insults and condescending worthless advice. Thanks!

Wow some of the people here are complete dicks.

Anyway, Yes they are correct battleeye do all of the bans. You'll need to contact them for any action.

Rocket and his team have no control over whos banned.

• Like 1

How refreshing; a response on this forums laden with insults and condescending worthless advice. Thanks!

How so? There is a hugely obvious thread about global bans.

How does one miss that?

Condescension is sometimes warranted.

How so? There is a hugely obvious thread about global bans.

How does one miss that?

Condescension is sometimes warranted.

You mean the first one that says "Don't post your global bans here"?

So the OP titles this Global Ban and posts it then gets pissed when he doesn't get nice replies....

Wow some of the people here are complete dicks.

Anyway, Yes they are correct battleeye do all of the bans. You'll need to contact them for any action.

Rocket and his team have no control over whos banned.

Thank you, shot them an email. Hopefully I will hear back from them soon.

You mean the first one that says "Don't post your global bans here"?

So the OP titles this Global Ban and posts it then gets pissed when he doesn't get nice replies....

I'm not pissed. Just pointing out that there isn't really a need to get crappy with someone right off the get go. I was actually instructed on another post to do exactly what I did. Not saying it is that persons fault, but I was just doing what was suggested. I should have looked at the pinned topics first, that's my bad. But still really isn't a need to get personal and make back handed snide remarks. In truth most of your post was informative and helpful, but for whatever reason you decided to leave the last line for smart ass remark. Does that make you feel good about yourself? Everyone has ten ton balls on the internet don't they.

You got banned for a reason, i dont support hackers on this game. its really fucking annoying. xD GL Getting unbanned though

Instead of "oh you're all dicks for telling me I'm doing something wrong", how about after you realised that global ban appeals don't belong in this forum, you apologise profusely to the moderators and forum for doing the wrong thing.

Maybe then you would warrant some respect.

I doubt this would happen as this feels more like a troll post than anything.

Instead of "oh you're all dicks for telling me I'm doing something wrong", how about after you realised that global ban appeals don't belong in this forum, you apologise profusely to the moderators and forum for doing the wrong thing.

Maybe then you would warrant some respect.

I doubt this would happen as this feels more like a troll post than anything.

Wow, I like how you completely put words in my mouth. Yeah because I totally started the thread calling everyone a dick and getting all shitty with people.

I need to apologize profusely for starting a thread when I was advised to do so? Profusely? Really? I said my bad; really what grave crime have I committed? A needless thread? Like this forums isn't teeming with them? How about needless responses like yours? Are they any less of an offense? Your calling me a troll? After you jump in a thread that has NOTHING to do with you, there is NOTHING you can do, you have added NOTHING to the discussion, but yet I am the troll? That is rich man.

Enjoy that global ban.

Edit:

Now that I'm home after being on the road for 4 days, I actually bothered to have a look at that thread. And the post that that guy replied to, you only said that you were banned. Not global banned. Big difference. I'm fairly certain that if that person had known that you were going to appeal a global ban, he wouldn't of told you to submit a ticket or use the ban appeals forum.

Either way, you went about things the wrong way and you have to realise that in this particular forum, we see a handful of your kind a day. And 99% of the time, they are a hacking/cheating POS with not enough brains to type one word into Google and expect everyone else to do it for them.

This forum needs more moderation. Perhaps change the subforum description to include "NO GLOBAL BANS".

Please lock this thread.

Edited by Kra

well as it turns out im not banned. i was writing a more expansive follow up email to battle eye and i wanted to get the specific ban I.D. number it flashed before when this all first started. Long story short got into a server no problem. Stick stuck at loading with DayZ servers, but able to get into non dayz servers. so meh, guess just delete the thread or something

Non DayZ servers, what is this, non DayZ servers ?

Do you mean non BE DayZ servers !

Anyway, locked whatever the BeanZ.