#LOTC's Official Server Network (US-173, US-847)

nice ban those suckers. i hope you got the hacker that killed the whole server ealier today.

I think so... Just be sure to report any suspicious names to me.

I must say I have played on this server a few times and really enjoyed the community.. Also played on your minecraft server. Nice work!

I must say I have played on this server a few times and really enjoyed the community.. Also played on your minecraft server. Nice work!

yeah me too

The primary server has been updated to the 'mandatory' beta build 95054, however you can still connect with 94867+. The secondary server will not be updated as this time. Cheers!

Me and my friends have been using this server for the last few days because it's really stable and it's nice to have a consistent server.

Yesterday me and a friend are in the fire house in Cherno and we see a helicopter as it spawns right in front of the firehouse.

We run to it thinking we struck gold. As I am pressing buttons frantically to figure out how to lift off we hear someone shotting a makarov at the helicopter.

We get the thing into the air and escape! A few seconds later I get kicked from the server. The helicopter goes right into the ground with my friend in it. While I am trying to log back into the server my friend who is unconscious tells me that I am being called a hacker in chat.

Whatever.

Today, I try to log in and I am banned. Are you kidding me? For finding a helicopter? We've been playing for like 3 days neither of us have any concept of how hacking in this game even works.

Edited by Bloodleaf

Me and my friends have been using this server for the last few days because it's really stable and it's nice to have a consistent server.

Yesterday me and a friend are in the fire house in Cherno and we see a helicopter as it spawns right in front of the firehouse.

We run to it thinking we struck gold. As I am pressing buttons frantically to figure out how to lift off we hear someone shotting a makarov at the helicopter.

We get the thing into the air and escape! A few seconds later I get kicked from the server. The helicopter goes right into the ground with my friend in it. While I am trying to log back into the server my friend who is unconscious tells me that I am being called a hacker in chat.

Whatever.

Today, I try to log in and I am banned. Are you kidding me? For finding a helicopter? We've been playing for like 3 days neither of us have any concept of how hacking in this game even works.

Hey Bloodleaf,

Could you send me your PID, GUID, and IP? Helicopters do not currently spawn legitly in-game, so it must of been spawned in. You were kicked for flying a vehicle that doesn't exist, and probably autobanned.

Hey Bloodleaf,

Could you send me your PID, GUID, and IP? Helicopters do not currently spawn legitly in-game, so it must of been spawned in. You were kicked for flying a vehicle that doesn't exist, and probably autobanned.

Thanks for responding so soon!

My IP is 75.74.100.208.

Thanks for responding so soon!

My IP is 75.74.100.208.

Ok, unbanned :).

Hi guys. Please properly update your servers, it advertise the latest version but isnt really running that version.

Hi guys. Please properly update your servers, it advertise the latest version but isnt really running that version.

Hey Ander,

Sorry about that, doing so now.. had some issues with the beta patch we updated to so did a quick rollback; forgot to change the title!

EDIT: I'll update tomorrow... about to pass out lol.

Edited by Guest

Hacker just killed everyoine on LOTC 2nd.. approx 4 minutes ago.....

Now he is pot shotting players.

Edited by DirtyDuckling

I PM'd Vaq after i got killed by an invis/teleporting player with an AS50. Was going to assume that was the extent but I guess not. Hackers sure do love servers with side chat.. Seen more on these two servers the past 2 days than Ive seen in 2 months.

Yea, it's really sad that they're targeting us like this =/. Rebooted LOTC #2, looking through logs to try and ID the hacker(s)...

Anyway to do rollback? probably not but thought I would ask.

I wish I could, but it's all stored at the hive level. I'll be promoting some users to admin tomorrow so we have more admins online at all hours of the day who can issue a quick #shutdown when the nuke happens, which will then result in a rollback.

P.S. Did anyone happen to get the names of any of the hackers?

Edited by Guest

Both servers are shut off until further notice tomorrow, we're just being targeted way too much right now. We'll need to find an alternative solution.

Understandable. Sorry to hear but at least you are working on it. Good luck. Understand how that goes from hosting MC servers and so on.

Banned the infamous nuker from our server. Some idiot with a blank name.

Report - http://dayzmod.com/f...nk-name-beware/

this guy kept appearing and dissapearing in our car yesterday constantly, some of the scariest stuff i have ever witnessed in dayz, turning car lights on at night and hearing my friend go "THERES A GUY SITTING NEXT TO ME IN A GHILLIE!"

great servers keep it up.

this guy kept appearing and dissapearing in our car yesterday constantly, some of the scariest stuff i have ever witnessed in dayz, turning car lights on at night and hearing my friend go "THERES A GUY SITTING NEXT TO ME IN A GHILLIE!"

great servers keep it up.

Lol i would of been scared shitless if that happend to me. I found a guy in the hills near Electro in a gilly suit(idk how to spell it). I was just walking around and i see him looking up while proning. I shot him in the head but he just fell unconscious than two more shots did the trick. Couldnt take the suit but got an m4 and a enfield. Than i was sniping there and there was a guy shooting me from behind. I killed him and than someone from electro sniped me. Fun times and in only 7minutes!

There was a harmless person named XxDzednixX last night just spawning helicopters and flying around crashing everywhere... but I figured I'd let you know about him because he should be "practicing" in single-player and not hacking.

Please update to http://cdn.armafiles...Build_95054.zip . It carries the latest BE dll and also fixes some GUID issues.

94876 lacks proper GUID handling so banned people could still play in some cases.

Yup, was planning to do that along with a few other tweaks. I'm awake now, servers should be up (hopefully?) within the hour.