#LOTC's Official Server Network (US-173, US-847)

7qFtZ.png

To find our servers at anytime, just filter all servers by #LOTC

3ciVR.png

F3vie.png

The #LOTC (Lord of the Craft) server network isn't your average DayZ server host; it's a loving and caring gamer community that stretches across many different games. Our DayZ branch is newly created and expanding rapidly, while our minecraft branch has been widely renowned as the world's #1 true roleplaying experience for over a year now. We have over 29,000 unique members on our private forums, and almost half a million posts. Although we are a very strict roleplaying server in minecraft, here on DayZ we're just an extremely high quality and reliable server network. Our head developer and programmer, Vaquxine, is constantly monitoring for the latest tweaks, modifications, and performance enhancments that can be made to our servers to ensure that you have the smoothest, and most stable play-time of any DayZ server you play on.

We currently only have two servers online in DayZ, but are planning to get more as the demand for our unparralleled quality increases; we don't just host trashy 'vps slotted' servers, all our servers are dedicated and are given as many resources as the server can possible utilize. All of our servers are allocated a minimum of the following hardware specifications:

E3-1270v2 (4 cores @ 3.60GHz)

16GB DDR3 RAM

1GB/s UP/DOWN Network

120GB Intel 510 Series SSD

1TB SATA2 Backup Drive

We have constant local and remote backup saves, so you will never loose any progress you and your friends make on our servers. All software settings are optimized to their highest possible level to ensure the smoothest gameplay this mod can deliver.

BWV30.png

It should also be noted that a large portion of our server population comes from our extremely mature and strict roleplaying community, so you can expect to have some fun in-game times on our server without any COD-addicts running freely around. We have a community constructed more of survivors than bandits.

As for the actual in-game gameplay, here's what you can expect in terms of difficulty settings on LOTC 1 / 2 (US 173 / US 847):

Player Armor: ON

Friendly Tags: ON

Enemy Tags: OFF

HUD: OFF

Crosshairs: ON

Auto Aim: OFF

3rd Person View: ON

Death Messages: ON

Voice ID: ON

AI Skill Level: MAX

AI Precision Level: MAX

LOTC 3 has different difficulty settings, here is what you can expect on there (US 1039):

Player Armor: ON

Friendly Tags: OFF

Enemy Tags: OFF

HUD: OFF

Crosshairs: OFF

Auto Aim: OFF

3rd Person View: OFF

Death Messages: ON

Voice ID: ON

AI Skill Level: MAX

AI Precision Level: MAX

Scheduled server restarts with 5 and 1 minute(s) warnings every 6 hours.

We've actually modified the AI skill levels to match those of the maximum difficulty setting while still maintaining some of the most loved features such as 3rd person and crosshairs. Additionally, we've also added a large amount of custom script blocking detection to our local BattlEye installation to stop most hackers dead in their tracks. If any hacks are detected rather than just kicking the offender they are permanently banned from our entire network.

Although we fully support the use of DayZ's official forums for discussion of our servers, and actually encourage it, we also have our own

subforum dedicated to DayZ talk on our site. Feel free to use those as well to communicate with fellow members of our always-growing community and be sure to at least register an account on our website so we can easily contact you when needed.

If you have any questions or concerns, feedback, ideas, suggestions, or even complaints, please post them in this thread or

on our site and we'll respond in a timely and effective manner, thanks everyone!

xNvtQ.png

Edited by Guest

Both servers are currently maxed out at 75/75 players; we'll be looking to expand to a 3rd server in due time, and are currently upgrading our network. By the way, US-847 is a brand new instance, vehicles everywhere for the taking.

Everything running smoothly; made a few performance adjustments and lower slots on both servers just a bit (5 slots) and getting a minimum of 30 FPS w/ only 2/64 online users desyncing :).

Just applied a HUGE performance upgrade to all our servers, you should notice faster join times and better response when picking up and interacting with in-game items. Cheers.

We've enabled shift + click waypoints on all our servers :).

Fixed a bunch of false positive kicks that were being issued to players on all servers. Sorry about that!

Great server! Just wondering, were you granted access to change your hostname like that?

Thanks! It was accepted on support.dayzmod.com, so I believe so. If I hear different from an admin I'll be sure to change it :).

Got someone who can get on and take care of the hacker? They've been on here spawning jets, turning people into sheep and nuking for a while. On the 2nd server.

Edited by Nadasdy

Got someone who can get on and take care of the hacker? They've been on here spawning jets, turning people into sheep and nuking for a while. On the 2nd server.

No one told me :o. I'm getting online right now!

EDIT: Rolling server back a few minutes.

EDIT2: Banned Zeaxe (one of the hackers) looking for others now...

EDIT3: [DED]James A. Garfield (178.201.220.198:2304)

Deploying global bans now :).

Edited by Guest

Nice thanks. Quick response!

No problem, thanks for reporting those losers :).

Fixed a bunch of false positive kicks that were being issued to players on all servers. Sorry about that!

Sounds good, we were kicked a lot yesterday.

I've played on 173, great server, I like sidechat is there. I don't think it's a good idea to have shift-left click on the map markers in Dayz, though.

edit: fyi, a hacker had placed a weapons crate at the barn north of elektro yesterday.

Edited by Zorg

Sounds good, we were kicked a lot yesterday.

I've played on 173, great server, I like sidechat is there. I don't think it's a good idea to have shift-left click on the map markers in Dayz, though.

edit: fyi, a hacker had placed a weapons crate at the barn north of elektro yesterday.

Hey Zorg,

Yup I was made aware of that specific instance a while ago, it was removed :). As for the shift+left clicking, I think it's helpful because it makes it easier to make strategic plans about your traveling.

Banned two more hackers :)!

Player #52 Patrick (94.212.156.99:2304) connected

Player #52 Patrick - GUID: f5814675d9cb79df5bb995b5c0acd1ad (unverified)

Player #25 Dominic (94.212.59.244:2304) connected

Player #25 Dominic - GUID: c44494d7cd9751accbfe5b33e284d088 (unverified)

The secondary server is now back online; it suffered a memory leak which froze up the entire restart process. Programming a work around so it doesn't happen again :).

Working on getting a 3rd server online, just waiting to get it whitelisted by the devs. Will be a hardcore server; no 3rd person, no crosshairs, full day/night cycle, etc! Side chat will of course still be enabled :).

yea earlier some hacker spawned 2 helio's flew them into cherno and blew up a hospital i know killing someone lol they were pissed, then the second one he flew into cherno on a kamakazi mission and blew it up then sounded like 8 frags went off a minute after they crashed? I just scrolled up more lol, you react quick to the hackers and that is awesome. TY for the server man!

Edited by G i i w e d i n

yea earlier some hacker spawned 2 helio's flew them into cherno and blew up a hospital i know killing someone lol they were pissed, then the second one he flew into cherno on a kamakazi mission and blew it up then sounded like 8 frags went off a minute after they crashed? I just scrolled up more lol, you react quick to the hackers and that is awesome. TY for the server man!

Yup; I think I dealt with that instance. Do you have his name or a fragment of his name so I can confirm he's been banned?

Banned Leaf, spawned a helicopter like 100m away from me, proceeded to fly it. (UH1H, non-legit version)

7:33:21 BattlEye Server: Player #15 Leaf - GUID: 1ce582ef3870059dab0d8cbf59d9bc9b (unverified)

7:33:21 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (1ce582ef3870059dab0d8cbf59d9bc9b) of player #15 Leaf

Edited by Guest

Hey Zorg,

Yup I was made aware of that specific instance a while ago, it was removed :). As for the shift+left clicking, I think it's helpful because it makes it easier to make strategic plans about your traveling.

You know, I'll just not use the map marker thing, everybody wins. :)

You know, I'll just not use the map marker thing, everybody wins. :)

Yipppeee!

Another hacker banned :)...

10:02:19 : Player #48 Trey (98.227.52.194:2304) connected

10:02:20 : Player #48 Trey - GUID: 8cb4861a9c2533397db72efc0f90e368 (unverified)

nice ban those suckers. i hope you got the hacker that killed the whole server ealier today.