don't throw grenades in the dark in confined spaces

share your pro tips

Don't list exactly where you are in "server all chat" your pretty much better off running to the most local zed and letting him tear your face off for free.

Don't approach flares you didn't throw

Don't approach corpses you didn't create

Don't approach flares you didn't throw

Don't approach corpses you didn't create

lol i got a alice pack plus a nice amount of .45 off a dead guy

cherno scavengerz fo lyfe

Stay away from the coast. Everyone will kill you there.

Stay away from the NW Airfield. Snipers will kill you there.

Stay away from military camps. Clans will kill you there.

The idea being that the corpse was already partially looted and left as bait.

I think you just got lucky.

Have some patience. Scope out the area for a good time, from many angles. Running in guns blazing will only attract the wrong company. If you see one, its likely he's got a buddy not far away

The idea being that the corpse was already partially looted and left as bait.

I think you just got lucky.

Dam that musta been when i went for a pee.

don't run on the road or the highway...if you do plan on following the road, stay a hundred meters left or right of it at least.

Don't approach corpses you didn't create without properly scouting the area.

Fixed that for you. A few hours ago - I logged in at the NW airfield, only to find around 5 bodies on the ground. I waited a little bit, and did not see a single soul at the Airfield. I then looted the bodies, gaining an M4 with two clips, along with an M1911 with six clips - along with a shit ton of beans, and an Alice Pack, not to mention all the miscellaneous gear.

If you have the time, just wait it out - and then loot the place, you can find some nice shit.

Stay away from the coast. Everyone will kill you there.

Stay away from the NW Airfield. Snipers will kill you there.

Stay away from military camps. Clans will kill you there.

Stay away from DayZ. Everyone will kill you there :D

In relation to the point about roads. Walk across them if there's zombies nearby; when you walk on a road, the vision-o-meter shoots right up. By crouch-walking, it sort of negates the effect. Just go slow, bro. Go slow.

Also, make sure you know the numbers of the group you're engaging...no point taking the first shot you see to kill one only to be hunted and castrated by his seven friends.

UNBIND CAPS LOCK

UNBIND CAPS LOCK

UNBIND CAPS LOCK

Never assume that youre in a place that nobody can get to fast and because of that, leasurly mention in chat that theres Y-loot in XXX-city because there WILL be someone just outside the town waiting for you when you leave...

Never shoot with your primary when you are in a town.

Unless its a crossbow... :D

Never assume that youre in a place that nobody can get to fast and because of that' date=' leasurly mention in chat that theres Y-loot in XXX-city because there WILL be someone just outside the town waiting for you when you leave...

[hr']

Never shoot with your primary when you are in a town.

Unless its a crossbow... :D

Oh thats the second tip I would give, never pick up a crossbow.

boys.. boys.. dont give tips to survivors, the whole point of bandits is to give them bad tips..

like, go to nw airfield, its safer than berezino etc etc

If you ask someone if they are friendly, and they don't respond they're hostile. If they do respond it's a trap.

Using the poor mans night-vision at night is actually worse in many situations due to how the stuff you are changing works. It does how ever help some to get a really good screen that shows black and gray nuances well - preferably the new OLED's like on your smartphone if you just one the lottery (yes they are sold now in 56" weee).

Also even I, a graphics geeeeek, has turn off post-processing in this game as the movement blur is too unrealistic, nonadjustable and very unpractical as this game is ooold compared to say Crysis 2 motion blur. BTW as a side note: except this too be fixed somewhat in ARMA 3 as its clearly using modern graphics pipeline and can do it much better if you have a newer card. It wasn't simply feasible when ARMA2 came out.