Bobosaur

What was your dumbest death?

I clicked "Respawn" instead of "Options" ....twice.

When I stepped into an outhouse and closed the door.

I did that once. After about 10 minutes of trying to change my view I managed to get the open arrows for a split second, just long enough to open the door.

I felt like that kid in school having to ask someone to let him out of a locker...

Still getting used to the controls I accidentally fired my weapon when I thought I was selecting it.

30 zombies later I am slowly bleeding to death.

Ran to flares at night to be bum rushed by three people killed one then i was happy for two seconds then two come behind me and pop me in the head.

my first death: death by not reloading. saw the guy running, crouching, pointing at me and still, not reloading. goddam its embarrassing.

I was climbing a ladder when I had a sudden urge to pee. So I just left and came back just to see that a zombie had just passed me somehow and 'kicked' me off a ladder and *splat*, dead me.

I had a good 20 hours under my belt of straight lone-wolf survival. I was in Berezino raiding the store (the one with yellow doors in back) and I had the bright idea to vault my way over the ledge, in an attempt to be a total badass and not have to use the stairs.

Unfortunately Arma decided that instead I could stand halfway through the floor of the platform, and break both my legs, then bleed out to about 3000 blood before waking up and being able to bandage myself. I had no morphine or painkillers, but I had about 10 steaks, so I got my blood back. I server hopped every so often to try and raid the hospital but to no avail. I ended up hitting the dreaded "Respawn" key after getting tired of crawling around.

I still miss my G17, winchester, and Czech pack :(

When I stepped into an outhouse and closed the door.

That was actually my very first death. Killed by outhouse door.

My favorite dumb death so far has been evading the legions of undead roaming the lower airfield and getting inside the hangar only to have a bandit pop around the corner, off me, and just as quickly pop back where he came from.

Just one of those "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" moments, but funny as hell.

When I first started playing, I really had no idea what to do. I met up with this player in Cherno who apparently was a veteran, and I helped him out with a blood transfusion. He gave me a new gun, and kind of took me under his wing. For about 15 minutes he was giving me tips and tricks on how to play, and I was following him around in the dark, trying to get a grasp on what to do. He told me to follow him up this ladder onto a building, and as I got to the top, I slipped and fell to my death. I felt like a total nub, and like I missed a great opportunity to learn more about the game. Well, I did learn one important rule... don't fall from ladders.

1.On top of the tallest climbable building in Cherno,proned and pressed E to peek and FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU the whole way down.

2.See a tent at the three way road in elektro where the bar,grocery store and office building is. "Hey lets look for goodi-" *BANG* "You are dead"

Was lost north from stary sobor at night threw a flare and caught the attention of a lone zombie on a field and died.

Joined a low pop server, about 7 people at the time, all hanging around Elektro', some guy said he was in Berezino. Im scouting around Stary Sobor on my way West when i see what looks like a repairable vehicle. I think, 'Wow, finally a car i can salvage." I pull out my binocs to take a look, when all of a sudden my blood drops to 0 near instantly, ( was sitting at around 11000 ) And im laying on the ground dead, with nothing around me, no gunshots at all, no zombies were in the vacinity either, and im like... Wtf m8?

I was basically logging in for shits n' giggles to take stock of what I had. I logged in during the night, and for some reason I was back at the beach. I had all my stuff, so I threw a few flares and got to a good log-off spot. Then I accidentally dropped my Winchester. I popped a flare to try and find it, and I was not having any luck. I attracted a zombie, who attracted 3 more.

I was a complete idiot and couldn't figure out how to switch back to my freakin' pistol so I kept accidentally throwing flares, then chemlights, and then they killed me...

I choked bad. Never again.

Server crashed whilst approaching a deerstand.

Turns out there was a group of bandits about to do the same thing on the server I joined.

I spawned next to a flare and died before I could even tell the people I was playing with over skype to run.

Good times.

Oh and this one time I kept spawning underwater in the docks at Electro knocked out then carking it upon waking up.

Oh yes. Those body bags at the Stary Sobor military camp?

Dont go prone in them.

Was in the NW airfield in the control tower. It was night, and I saw a guy go into the firehouse I'd been in a few minutes prior. He came out and headed for the control tower, so I waited around with my AKM to get him. He came up the stairs and I lit him up, but as he fell to the ground he started firing and managed a lucky hit to my face. We both died instantly.

Luckily, he was stupid and I got back to the tower first.

Went around the corner when suddenly a jeep started up and drove past me. I nearly got run over and quickly went away from the jeep, but unfortunately walked into the horde of zombies that was following the jeep. I took down a few before I got overwhelmed.

I was basically logging in for shits n' giggles to take stock of what I had. I logged in during the night' date=' and for some reason I was back at the beach. I had all my stuff, so I threw a few flares and got to a good log-off spot. Then I accidentally dropped my Winchester. I popped a flare to try and find it, and I was not having any luck. I attracted a zombie, who attracted 3 more.

I was a complete idiot and couldn't figure out how to switch back to my freakin' pistol so I kept accidentally throwing flares, then chemlights, and then they killed me...

I choked bad. Never again.

[/quote']

I lol'd haha I've done that but quickly remembered the F button. Usually is too late by that time though.

Here's two from two days ago:

Me and a friend were heading west along the coast past Balota. We're armed with an AK and a M1014. We see a guy on the docks of whatever town is directly west of Balota. Noob-looking, has a makarov, not much else. We'd been playing non-hostile, so we let the guy know to back off or we'd shoot him. He sees us and tosses a flare along the beach, runs to pick it up, then sprints towards us. He gets within 200m and we open fire. He actually made it pretty close since he started zig-zagging at the end. We ate his beans and moved on.

Same day with the same partner: Guy walks up behind us outside of the SW airfield while we're checking our maps. We'd just raided the place and both had AKMs, so we turn and stare the guy down. We tell him to back off and he takes off and we let him go, but as we got up the hill he started firing at us with his makarov. Actually managed to land a hit and break my partner's leg, but then runs off. We find him a few minutes later running along a field, and we drop him at 250m. We ate his beans and moved on.

Get crippled by zombie think its ok im in a town im sure to find morphine sometime. NOTHING SPAWNS crawl 2k to airfield looting every building on the way, find nothing. Get to airfield nothing here either

Threw myself off the roof of the air control tower is disgust

Had absolutely top loot (NVG, 24 slots BP, Mk48, GPS, etc.), loaded in some cherno factory, was in bandit skin, saw survivor with Winchester and default BP in front of me, game went into super laggy BS, can't do anything, unfreezes, hear few cracks, "you are dead".