Sign in to follow this  
broken

stuck on loading forever

i could not play on any servers using latest arma2 beta patch 94945

i downloaded the previous beta2 patch 94876 and it worked instantly

I'm guessing you were getting stuck at 'Wait for Host'? That seems to be the general problem with 1.7.2.3

So last night I was able to get into a non dayz server with no issues, now I am banned for god knows what. This is a joke. Ugh

So last night I was able to get into a non dayz server with no issues, now I am banned for god knows what. This is a joke. Ugh

I've heard of a similar problem that people have been getting. Send a support ticket in at support.dayzmod.com and also start a thread or look for a thread in the 'Ban Appeals' page.

Alright this is so damn frustrating,I bought the game 2 weeks ago,and im always stuck on recieving data/loading screen and if I magiclly pass those im stuck on waiting for a character to create,please I tried everything,downloading the patches everything is updated,battleye in the right places but...nothing is working! :(

Alright this is so damn frustrating,I bought the game 2 weeks ago,and im always stuck on recieving data/loading screen and if I magiclly pass those im stuck on waiting for a character to create,please I tried everything,downloading the patches everything is updated,battleye in the right places but...nothing is working! :(

Check your PM's for details. I'll help you out.

I'm getting the Loading screen with the bar after the tank loading screen. It just sits there....is this a normal occurence or is it only been happening today?

I installed DayZ on the 5th and played for about an hour when the server i was in glitched. Since then i go through the loading process it passes loading screen with bar says waiting for character to create then it blinks to a black loading screen and remains there until I decide to endtask arma2oa in the program manager, im running windows 7 ultimate 64 bit service pack 1, q6600 processor, 8 gig ram, the windows is installed on a Solid State Drive. And have a GeForce 9600 GT graphics card. I've tried pretty much every "fix" for this issue on the forum and none seem to help or work for me. Any ideas? I've also re installed arma2 and arma2oa as well as Dayz multiple times any help would be appreciated, would love to be able to play this soon.