Sign in to follow this  
ExileBroc

ExileBroc's Loot Giveaway.

Winner has been PM'd.

Video will be posted sometime tomorrow.

Thanks for those who participated and didnt flame the thread.

Welcome ladies and gentlemen! Bandits and Survivors! Once a month I am going to give away high end gear away to one or some forum members.

What you will win:

Guns:

- M107

- PP-19

Gear:

- GPS

- NVG

To make this safe for the winner, I will come to you. Wherever your location is. You can have me place the gear wherever. You can hide and tell me to go there and you can kill me. I understand how you may think this is a plan for me to kill you, but it is not.

Requirments: Skype or Ventrillo. I would like to be able to have reliable way of communication.

If you do not have a mic Im sorry you cannot participate.

How to win:

Write to me a quick paragraph why you think you deserve them. It can be funny, serious, revenge to kill someone, to add to your vast collection of gear, anything.

I will contact my favorite submition via Dayz Forums Private message at 11:30 pm Pacific Time. If you fail to respond to me in 5 minutes, i will contact my next favorite and so on.

To post my validity I will record the encounter and post it on these forums as proof. Testimonials will come in handy as well. Thanks again and happy hunting!

Edited by ExileBroc

Edited by nightpaws
  • Like 1

Sorry, but this will not be accepted. The rules say to write something, whereas you just linked a video.

Sorry, but this will not be accepted. The rules say to write something, whereas you just linked a video.

I wrote the code for the video.

I wrote the code for the video.

And i wrote the script for the film.

No need to be super serious about this.

For all we know this could be a sad attempt at killing someone.

No need to be super serious about this.

For all we know this could be a sad attempt at killing someone.

I promise you not. I do not want to get a bad reputation on the forums.

Why would you want to win this? I rather find my own stuff then get them handed to me.

Then dont enter.

Then dont enter.

so am I the winner so far?

as50>m107

Thats fine, I didnt find an as50 only m107. Im planning on starting over so id rather give my gear to the forum that just "respawn"

I lost my character by spawning in debug plains with all my gear gone, I respawned and found an M16 ACOG and then I got sniped, I respawned and found an M107 but got disconnected and it disappeared from my inventory when I logged back in. I deserve the M107 because I got cheated out of mine before I got to fire a single bullet.

Hello, ExileBroc... I'm going to make this short.

You'll see why I need High-End gear to hunt this one asshole down. (Read the End section [Not to be confused with the summary.)

Link: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28953-tales-of-a-butthurt-player/

This player, 'Bad Uncle Bob' and his entire gang, are what I'm after... I'm looking to hunt these guys down, and any other bandit.

You could tag along on my bandit hunt. I currently have 8 people backing me.

-Sincerely, the Butthurt Player.

I play in a group of people who always send my girlfriend in to get killed when she takes over and I'm working.

I want to ambush them in secret one time just to give them a taste of their own medicine.

it was bluecoconuts, but im having to junp threw hoops to find a time to get to him, he did say i can find someone else, so thats what ill do.