Sign in to follow this  
vacalouca

Inmate clothing for the next respawn bandits

First sorry my poor english

My suggestion would be to the bandits after his death they give respawn wearing orange prison, perhaps with his hands cuffed and could only use the gear, he should find something to take the handcuffs with an axe or another player could do this, your clothes orange from prisoner to show everyone that he is dangerous, he might find civilian clothes and change.

5548483478_8a79f6d145.jpg

It would be a way to be just like in real life, and to add new elements to the game.

Thanks and sorry if I wrote something wrong =)

Or, we could just shoot them on sight, since they're clearly bad people who have killed before, and will probably kill again.

What? That's what I'd do as a survivor if the bandit skin comes back. Clearly, they've killed before, so you have no reason to believe they won't kill you. And killing them won't incur any penalties. So go at it. Do your good deed for the day.

Edited by KWilt

I like this idea. It would make them alot more visible as well for other players. And the handcufs would mean they can only use a secondary weapon untill they find the means to get rid of the cufs. Only problem is, survivors who had to shoot and kill out of self defence would also end up like this.

I'm all for inmate accoutrements denoting a bad man

>first you get the jumpsuit

>then you get the handcuffs

>then you track down a murderer, force the shit on him and throw away the key

I'm 100% against karmic assgobbling

Edited by Sandy State Phantom

That's an awful idea.

I don't understand all the whining about bandits. This isn't no carebear game. If you want carebear ask for a no FF mode I.E. CASUAL MODE.

And good players spawn with a halo and angels wings so they can fly.

Lets not make fresh spawns an even bigger target, then cripple them on top of it.

How the hell are you going to wash ashore with handcuffs on anyway?

It's a post apocalypse, why would a bandit randomly cuff himself and put on a prison jumpsuit? That's just stupid.

• Like 1

It's a post apocalypse, why would a bandit randomly cuff himself and put on a prison jumpsuit? That's just stupid.

Rly?

All appear on the beach without any reason, simply show up, pretend that an accident happened when the prisoner would be transferred from one penitentiary to another, use your imagination ^_^

Should i mention that bandits as a player type do not really exist anymore?

Exactly, there are no bandits, just people who are better at surviving than others.

Exactly, there are no bandits, just people who are better at surviving than others.

Actually I have played every day and observed that 90% of players are bandits or "better at surviving than others", it is impossible to reproduce human emotions in a game especially if your engine was not made ​​for this, many players kill just for fun and not to survive, I know that the devs want a game realistic but above all it should be fun, I like the talent tree system, and it could contain a karma system and the players have advantages and disadvantages depending on your actions during the game, the penitentiary jumpsuit could be used in the next respawn if you were a person who kills for fun.

I liked the bandit skin, was simple and efficient, the best solutions are usually simple.

Actually I have played every day and observed that 90% of players are bandits or "better at surviving than others", it is impossible to reproduce human emotions in a game especially if your engine was not made ​​for this, many players kill just for fun and not to survive, I know that the devs want a game realistic but above all it should be fun, I like the talent tree system, and it could contain a karma system and the players have advantages and disadvantages depending on your actions during the game, the penitentiary jumpsuit could be used in the next respawn if you were a person who kills for fun.

I liked the bandit skin, was simple and efficient, the best solutions are usually simple.

Why is there still a "bandits killed" section in the HUD? Also the humanity system must be in place because the heart beat thing has been tried out... I think bandits exist, just not the forced skins which I'm fine with.

Edited by FishIsTwonk

I still think it's unfair to punish players for the way they play.

While spawning wearing an orange jumpsuit may add some depth to the game prioritising the search for new clothes.

Still seems like an unfair disadvantage though.

Actually I have played every day and observed that 90% of players are bandits

Alive Characters: 468,530

Bandits Alive: 82,185

I'm no mathematician, but I don't think that's 90%.

"Solutions" require problems. What problem are you trying to solve? Be specific.

As for your ridiculous idea, I'm totally fine with it as long as survivors who die with 0 bandit kills spawn wearing this:

xHmSJ.jpg

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby
  • Like 5

I can't handle getting shot. I just want to deal with infected, not players. All I really want to do is loot places.

Therefore when someone kills me they should arbitrarily immediately be extremely visible to everyone else because they are mean.

Well, on the other hand, orange is pretty hot on a girl.

And it would give a good outfit to put on the slaves.

Why would they be handcuffed?

Who put them into inmate clothes?

Why did they spawn with it?

I can understand an inmate actually washed ashore with nothing in his inventory, maybe players who want to play the rockhard murderer may want to start like this so they can actually roleplay a psycho spreekiller. This way they have an excuse to play the way they play and die due to the way they play.

It is impossible to reproduce human emotions in a game especially if your engine was not made ​​for this

What!? Are you saying that Frostbite makes me cry more than I usually would?

ever played the walking dead game? anything is possible.

I am in support of this idea. A inmate skin would be quite interesting.

That's an awful idea.

I don't understand all the whining about bandits. This isn't no carebear game. If you want carebear ask for a no FF mode I.E. CASUAL MODE.

Shush.

Thats not correct. People better at survivng dont hang around the coast with .50 cals.

• Like 2

I think its a good idea. Itas not going as far as a punishment. But it is a consequence. Good stuff.

I like the idea but I don't know how to implement it so innocent people don't end up as convicts.

If 3 guys attack you and you manage to shoot them first, then you're technically branded a murderer. How do you prove that or how does the game know the difference?

Also, isn't it true that if you hatchet someone and let them bleed to death or get eaten by zombies, it won't count against you?

The whole penalty system is flawed at the moment.

I do want orange jumsuits, handcuffs and leg irons in dayZ.

But i don't think it's a good starting equipment.